Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital, Muzaffarpur
Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur is one of the top College run and managed by the government in Bihar, & its popular name is Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur situated in Bihar. Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur is was founded in the Year 1970 to provide quality education in the field of Medical Sciences. The Institute is one of the oldest Science Academic and Research Centre in Bihar (India).
Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur was setup by Laliteshwar Prasad Shahi and Raghunath Pandey. It is the second largest Hospital and Medical College in North Bihar. The current capacity of MBBS seats in Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur is 120, which excludes major specialization. It’s marvelous architecture and spacious class rooms and laboratories makes it one of the most sought out and selected pure science learning centre in Bihar. Sri Krishna Medical College is situated in Muzaffarpur in Bihar. Established in 1970, it is accredited from Medical Council of India (MCI) and it is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU). Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur is offers 6 courses across 3 streams namely Medical, Pharmacy, Paramedical and across 2 degrees like MBBS, MD. Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur’ accepts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG). The College in March 1970 joined with a Society namely Vaishali Shiksha Pratisthan was registered with objective to Advance, Promote, Encourage & Spread of Professional, Technical & General Education in Bihar. 170 acres of land was acquired at the east side of Muzaffarpur Sitamarhi road 2 km from zero mile and named as Umanagar. 1975 four hostel for boys with total capacity & 400 students ,a separate girls hostel, Principals quarter, 18 roomed guest house , a bank , a post office and one lac seventy thousand sq.ft . area of college building with two lecture theatre was erupted. The first team of inspectors from MCI visited the institution In 1975 and the second team arrived in 1977 and the M.B.B.S. degree was recognised by MCI in the first chance. Finally on 1979 it was taken over by Bihar Government.
Summary of Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
|Name of Institute
|Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur|
|Popular Name||SKMCH Muzaffarpur|
|Year of Establishment||1970|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Medical Colleges in Bihar|
Contact Details of Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital, Muzaffarpur
Address: Uma Nagar Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842004, India
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
Affiliated with:- Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna
Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status: Government
Ownership : Public/Government
Genders Accepted: Co-Ed
Established Year: 1970
Campus Size: 170 Acres
Total Faculty: 117
Facilities of Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
- Medical Centers
- Students Placement
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank Regional Cancer Center
- ICU Super Specialty Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
Courses Offered by Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur
The College offers Medical Courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its Undergraduate Medical Programs (MBBS).
Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur provides offers the following UG course:
|MBBS||120||4.6+1 year Internship|
Post Graduate: 26 PG seats are already allotted by Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare but studies could not be started due to want of recognition by MCI. Number of PG seats discipline wise” Anatomy- 02, Physiology-04, Biochemistry-01, Pathology-03, Microbiology 02, Pharmacology -04, Community Medicine-02, General Medicine-02, General Surgery -02, Obs & Gynae-02, Radiology -01, Skin & VD -01.
Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur provides quality offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
Faculty & Staff of Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Top Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees:
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ year|
|MBBS||10+2 with 50% + NEET||9800|
|M.S General Surgery||Graduation||–|
|M.D Pathology||Post Graduation||–|
|M.D General Medicine||Post Graduation||–|
|M.D Biochemistry||Post Graduation|
|M.D Anatomy||Post Graduation||–|
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]:
Duration – 5 Years, Mode – Full Time Seats – 120, Rank – 8/10
Top Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees:
|MBBS||10+2 with 50% + NEET|
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]:
Duration – 5 Years 6 Months, Course – Full Time, Seats – 100, Rank – 8/10
Fee Structure of MBBS Course
Cash Payment Will be Accepted Only
|5.||Student Welfare Fee|
CAMPUS: At Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur the students are endowed with modern infra and convenient amenities that make their life ‘go easy’ in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet connectivity, medical facilities etc. Wi-Fi connectivity- The entire campus is connected with Wi-Fi connection to ensure that accessibility to any part of the globe is within a click of button. Exclusive playground area of “15 acres” is available for outdoor games like Cricket, Football, Volleyball and Tennis. It is complemented with indoor game facilities like Badminton, Table Tennis etc.
LIST OF DEPARTMENTS:
|Sr. No.||Name of Departments|
|5||E. N. T|
|7||F M T|
|8||GYNAE & OBST|
|21||SKIN & V.D|
|23||TB & CHEST|
CUTOFF of Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur
|Government Medical College||Estb. Year||State Quota Seat||Total Seats||UR||BC||EWS||EBC|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||1970||105||120||7906||599||12171||583||12310||583||18823||563|
Eligibility Criteria for Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur
A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) Recognized board.
Age Criteria for Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Scholarship given by Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
The college gives scholarship given by various departments of State and Central government One must visit the students section for further details. One good scholarship scheme given by government is that students belonging to backward categories (OBC/SC/ST) are given scholarship equal to or less than the tuition fee according to their parent’s annual income. Many types of scholarships are available which includes Merit cum means based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year. College / University also offer many Merit Scholarships. For brilliant students under many Central & State Government schemes.
Ranking And Reputation:
|Name of Institute||Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur|
It is one of the premier Government Medical Institute of Bihar.
FAQ for Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur:
Question1: Are hostel facilities available?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur.
Question2: How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur.
Question3: How to take admission in Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4: What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question5: How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur..
Question6: Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question7: What is the fee of the courses offered by the Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur?
Answer: SKM College fee of the course offer 1 Year – 21600/- & 8,650 /-2 – 5 Years 49, 630/- of full course.
Question8: What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria for Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur is minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology recognized board.
Question9: The Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur is affiliated to which university?
Answer: SKM College affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
Question10: Where is Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital,Muzaffarpur located?
Answer: SKM College is located in Uma Nagar Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
Question11: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question12: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counseling period?
Question13: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question14: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 90 days
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in Bihar. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counselling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: