Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar is one of the Best and Reputed Government Medical colleges It is also popularly known as VCSG Medical College in Uttarakhand. It was established in the Year 2008. VCSG Medical College provides the latest technique and well-equipped facilities for its students.VCSG Medical College Srinagar is affiliated with the Uttarakhand Technical University and approved by the Medical Council of India.
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar is the first Government Medical College of Uttarakhand. Medical Council of India (MCI) has given permission for admission of 100 M.B.B. S students in June 2008.
VCSG Medical College Situated in scenic environs on the banks of river Alaknanda in Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal this is the state of art Medical College providing the latest in Medical Teachings. ATTACHED HOSPITAL Vir Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute Of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal is 104 Km from Rishikesh which is well connected by road, rail, and air from the rest of the country. Government Medical College, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal or Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research or VCSGGMSRI is a Government medical college located near Srinagar, Uttarakhand, in Pauri Garhwal district, Uttarakhand, India. The institute was established in 2008. The college is located amidst the beautiful Himalayan mountainous ranges. This college is equipped with advanced medical equipment and cutting-edge medical technology which has proved to be a boon for the local population. The college admits 100 M.B.B.S. students annually through a highly competitive competition. This college also signifies the indomitable will of the Government of India and the Government of Uttarakhand to provide tertiary healthcare for every citizen of the state.
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar is a College & Institute in Uttarakhand. It was established in 2008 and the institute is affiliated to Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun. MBBS, MS , is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
College Summary of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar:
|Name of Institute||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Medical Science and Research Institute|
|Popular Name||VCSG Srinagar Pauri, Government Medical College, Srinagar Pauri Garhwal|
|Srikot Srinagar Pauri Garhwal|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated||Uttarakhand Technical University
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)
|Hostel Facility||Yes(Male and Female)
|Category||MBBS/Medical College In Uttarakhand
|Area||40 Acres Approx
Hospital: The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) teaching hospital associated with the medical college has been catering to a wide section of the population of and around Srinagar. The 300 bedded hospital is poised to be upgraded to 500 bedded hospital shortly. The hospital is providing best of medical facilities to the local and remote populations including OPD; Indoor Patients; Operation theatres; Emergency Services; CT Scans; Ultrasound and pathology testing facilities.
CAMPUS of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre:
The college has a well-maintained campus, judicious use of solar energy for its electrification being a marked feature. The campus is surrounded by lush green vegetation.
College is well equipped with modern infrastructure. There are 5 lecture theatres, each having a capacity of 140 students and equipped with modern audiovisual aids and AC. It also has a fully computerized library with Wi-Fi connectivity. All departments have adequate space and modern laboratories. A modern auditorium is also being built expected to be completed by 2019. The entire campus is under CCTV surveillance.
The library which is spread over three floors stocks more than 8400 latest books on all walks of medicines. It also has an internet facility along with a multimedia teaching aid. The faculties of college, with rich experience in teaching, have been invited from across the country. The college aims to achieve the status of a premier medical college of India in near future.
Courses Offered by Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
The College offers quality Medical Programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its Under Graduate Medical Programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||100||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
Age Criteria of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 Years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the Year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent exam conducted by any State Board.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB)/Biotech combined.
Fee Structure of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research
- Amount to be paid at the time of Admission Rs. 4,21,500/-
|Name of the Medical College||Tuition Fees||Hostel fees|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali
Scholarship Given by Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the college administration.
Cutoff of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks of at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and State quota.
- Candidates who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar UG Cutoff 2019
|3||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical Sc. & Research Instt, Srinagar Pauri Garhwal||34399||527||30727||525||397||−||−||−||−||−|
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State:
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop Up Round|
|UR – Open||25632||588||33091||575||38006||567|
|UR – Women||19361||601||27654||585||–||–|
|EWS – Open||51847||546||–||–||–||–|
|EWS – Women||36394||569||37157||568||–||–|
|OBC – Open||47219||552||–||–||–||–|
|SC – Open||180847||404||135374||446||–||–|
|ST – Open||120247||462||94381||491||–||–|
Seat Matrix of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar:
|Reservation OBC 14%||Reservation ST 4%||EWS
Ranking And Reputation
|Institute Name||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science Pauri Garhwal|
UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super-specialty courses in India. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UK NEET 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Debit or Credit card only. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For State/Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttarakhand MBBS Application Form
Contact Details of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
Address: Srikot, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal
FAQ About Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
Question1: Are hostel facilities available?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal.
Question2: How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal.
Question3: How to take admission in Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal?
Answer: The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4: What is the cut-off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Question5: How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar
Question6: Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question7: What is the fee of the courses offered by the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal?
Answer: MBBS Fees
Question8: What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar?
Answer: High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent exam conducted by any State Board. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB.
Question9: The Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science and Research, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun.
Question10: Where is Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical Science & Research Institute located?
Answer: Srikot, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested in admission to this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our inquiry form.
NOTE: If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – admission firstname.lastname@example.org