TS PGLCET 2020: Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Results
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test|
|Date of the Examination||May 27, 2020 (Officially Announced)|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE)|
|Mode of the Application form||Online|
|Eligibility criteria||LLB with at least 50% marks|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline|
|Medium of the Examination||English only|
TS PGLCET 2020 will be conducted by the university of Osmania on the 27th of May, 2020 on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
TS PGLCET is an opportunity for the interested candidates to take admission in the LLM course offered by the colleges in the state of Telangana. Interested Candidates can apply for the examination must have an LLB or any other equivalent degree with at least 50% marks as aggregrate.
- TS PGLCET is an offline based pen paper test of total time of about 1 hour and 30 minutes, The question paper will contain 120 multiple choice questions which will award students 1 mark each for every correct answer. There is no negative marking applicable for any incorrect answer as per the guidelines of the concerning authoritites.
- TS PGLCET Syllabus includes Jurisprudence, Constitutional law, Public International law, Mercantile law, Crime and Torts, Labour laws, IPR and other laws.
- Only those Candidates who will clear the cutoff can participate in the counselling to get admission in any college they deserve as per on the basis of merit.
|Events||Dates (Officially Announced)|
|Release of TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form||March 6, 2020|
|Last day to fill TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form without late fee||April 6, 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form with INR 500 late fee||April 20, 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form with INR 1000 late fee||April 30, 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form with INR 2000 late fee||May 10, 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form with INR 4000 late fee||May 20, 2020|
|Application Form Correction Dates||May 11 to May 16, 2020|
|Availability of TS PGLCET 2020 Admit Card||May 21, 2020|
|TS PGLCET 2020 Exam Date||May 27, 2020|
|Release of Official Answer Keys||May 31, 2020|
|TS PGLCET 2020 Result Declaration||June 2, 2020|
|TS PGLCET 2020 Counselling Begins||July, 2020|
Eligibility for TS PGLCET
TS PGLCET 2020 Eligibility
Before applying for TS the exam, All candidates must know the Eligibility Criteria as per declared by the concerning authorities..
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should either belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- They must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules as per released by the university in which he/she want to take admission.
- For LL.M. Course(Regular):
- Candidate must have an LL.B/B.L (3/5 year) degree.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of graduation can also apply for the examination
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks at the graduation level (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- For LL.M. Course(Private):
- Candidate must have minimum experience of about 3-years or so as as the judicial officer or of 3-years for standing as an advocate on the date of appearing
Documents Required for TS PGLCET Registration
|Document Required||Document to be Refferred|
|TS/ AP Online transaction ID
Credit Card or Net Banking Details
|Reciept from TS or AP Online Center/ Credit Card or NET Banking|
|Qualifying Examination Documents||Marks Sheet/ Hall Ticket Number|
|Stream Applied for Test||Eligibility Criteria|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate or Equivalent Certificate|
|Local Status||Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Family Income||Income Certificate issued by MRO/ Competent Authority|
|Category/ Special Category Certificate||Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Aadhar Card Details||Valid Aadhar Card Number|
Application Process of TS PGLCET
TS PGLCET 2020 Application Form
The application process for TS PGLCET 2020 will start from March 6, 2020. Exam will be held on May 27, 2020 in offline mode at different exam centers across the state of Telangana.
Step 1: Pay TS PGLCET 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee of the TS PGLCET must be paid in advance
- After the submission of the fee and after receiving the aknowledgement, the candidates will get an option of filling the application form by mentioning their necessary details.
- The application fee of TS PGLCET 2020 can be paid through TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in Telangana State & Andhra Pradesh or through online payment gateway
- Candidates will receive a system-generated Transaction ID after the successful submission of the application fee.
TS PGLCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their TS PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website from April 21, 2020. Hall Ticket will not be sent to candidates through any post or email.
- Go to the official website of TS PGLCET.
- Click on the link to download the hall ticket
- Login with the details provided to download thew Hall Ticket for examination.
- Print the Hall Ticket for the verification at the exam centre
The hall ticket will act as an entry ticket for the candidates but they also must have a valid original ID proof to get the entry in the exam centre
|Regional Centers in Telangana|
|Hyderabad West||Hyderabad North|
|Hyderabad Central||Hyderabad East|
|Hyderabad South East||Karimnagar|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
TS PGLCET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS PGLCET 2020 Entrance exam will be is an online mode test. The examination paper covers Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, IPR and Other Laws.
The question paper have a total of 120 questions of the objective type and the total time time to attempt the examination is of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Each correct answer awards one mark and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Questions|
|Part B||Public International Law||16||80|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR and Other Laws||16|
OMR Answer sheets will be given to the candidates to mark the correct response
Syllabus Part A
|JURISPRUDENCE||Schools of Jurisprudence|
|Sources of Law|
|Custom Precedent and Legislation,|
|Rights and duties|
|Ownership and Possession|
|CONSTITUTIONAL LAW||Fundamental Rights|
|Directive Principles of State Policy|
|Executive Judiciary and Legislature|
|Amendments to the constitution.|
Syllabus for Part B
|Public International Law||International law and Municipal Law|
|Sea and Outer Space|
|Nationality and Statelessness|
|Mercantile Law||General principles of contract (sections 1-75,Indian contract ACT-1872)|
|Labour Law||Trade Union Act 1926|
|Industrial Disputes ACT 1947|
|Criminal Law & Torts||India Penal Code|
|General Principle and General Exceptions|
|General Principles of Tort|
|State Liability for torts|
|Consumer Protection Act 1986|
|IPR and Other Laws||Copyright Act 1957|
|Patents Act 1970|
|Environmental Protection ACT ,1986|
|The protection of human rights ACT, 1993|
|Salient features of Information Technology Act , 2000|
|Right to information Act 2005.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. In case of any kind of doubt or problem in filling the application form what should I do?
Ans : Candidates need to contact the concerning authorities regarding the same and the contact can be set up with the help of helpline numbers.
Q2. Can the payment be done offline in any way?
Ans : No Only online mode of payment is accepted.
Q3. Is there any way for correcting the application form after submission?
Ans : There is no way of any further correction after submitting the application form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
Email ID- _____________________
We will be very grateful to you!