NRI Academy of Sciences Guntur Andhra Pradesh: NRI Academy of Sciences is founded and established by 30 NRI doctors from USA who were all born and brought up in Guntur and Krishna Districts of Andhra Pradesh. NRI Academy of Sciences was established in the year of 2003-2004 with an intake of 100 students after taking the permission from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as per the norms of the Medical Council of India. NRI Academy of Sciences’s College as well as the Hospital are well situated in a sprawling campus and has a total area of 12,00,000 sq.ft consisting of 8 buildings. The entire necessary infrastructure of NRI Academy of Sciences is composed of fully well equipped laboratories, air conditioned lecture halls attached with a 750 bed Teaching Hospital as per norms of MCI.
Contact Information of NRI Medical Academy of Sciences
N.R.I Academy Of Sciences
Guntur District, AP
For Admissions Contact +91 9100196333
|Name of Institute||NRI Medical College NRIMC Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Common Name||NRIAMC Guntur, NRI Medical College Guntur|
|Location of the college||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2003-2004|
|Management Of the College||Trust|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Available for both girls and boys|
MBBS (UG Course)
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to be a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in the field of medical science. A person having a MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is about five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by NGOs.
|UG Course||Total Intake of students||Total Duration|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||200||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|PG or Specialized or Diploma||Total Intake of stuents||Total Duration|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||21||3 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||50||3 Years|
|Master of Chirurgiae (M.CH)||02||3 Years|
|DM (Cardiology)||01||3 Years|
The candidates who were allotted to NRI Medical College, Chinakakani for admission into MBBS ‘A’ Category seats are directed to bring the following documents (Original Copy) along with two sets of photo copies during the time of their reporting for admission into the college.
- Dr.NTR UHS Seat Allotment Order
- Admit Card of NEET
- Rank Card of NEET
- Dr.NTR UHS Certificate Verification Letter
- SSC or Equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate of Equivalent examination.
- Intermediate Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificate from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO/ Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pass port size colour photos – 10
- Family White Ration Card.
- For candidates who have studied in the institutions/schools outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate of either of the parent issued by MRO /Tahsildar. (excluding study preiond outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
- In case of any candidate claiming for eligibility of reservation under Special categories should have the required certificate in support of their claim
- Candidates must have to pay the fees during the time of reporting for admission.
- Candidates must have to submit the original Certificates and two sets of photo copies of above certificates
FEE STRUCTURE for M.B.B.S :
|Sports & cultural fees||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.5,000/-||Yearly|
|Students common needs fund||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.5,000/-||Yearly|
|General Insurance||Rs.650/-||Rs.11,000/-||Rs.11,000/-||One time|
|BLS Training||Rs.3,000/-||Rs.3,000/-||Rs.3,000/-||One time|
|A/C provision Single Room (Boys & Girls)||Rs. 1,40,000/- per Year|
|A/c Provision Double Bed Girls||Rs.1,10,000/- Per Year|
|A/c Provision Double Bed Boys||Rs.80,000/- Per Year|
|A/c Provision Triple bed Girls Only||Rs.80,000/- Per Year|
|Caution Deposit (Non A/C Rooms )||Rs. 30,000/- (Course Period)|
|Caution Deposit (A/C Rooms)||Rs. 15,000/- ( Course Period)|
|Non-A/c Single Room Both Boys and Girls||Rs.70,000/- Per Year|
|Non-A/c Double Bed Boys (Common Toilet)||Rs.40,000/- Per Year|
|Non-A/c Double Bed Girls(Attached Toilet)||Rs.50,000/- Per Year|
|Non-A/c Triple Bed Girls(Attached Toilet)||Rs.40,000/- Per Year|
|Bus Fees from Vijayawada to NRI||Rs.20,000/- Per Year|
|Bus Fees from Guntur / Tenali to NRI||Rs. 22,000/- Per Year|
NEET UG 2019 Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
PG Cut Off 2019
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at NRI Institute of Medical Sciences.
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in NRI Institute of Medical Sciences.
Q3 How to take admission in NRI Institute of Medical Sciences?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 200 UG students in NRI Institute of Medical Sciences
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college ?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET Rank Predictor based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.