Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is one of the best private medical colleges, it is well known as Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is situated in the town of Kishanganj in Bihar. It was commenced in the year 1990 and provide high-quality education in the field of Medical. Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is one of the premier and leading colleges of Bihar. Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj affiliated with the B.N. Mandal University (BNM University) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College & Lion´s Seva Kendra Hospital, Kishanganj was sponsored and established by a Trust of Sikh religious minority community under article 30(1) of the Constitution of India, with a view of giving efficient medical service to the people of the entire North-East Region-an underdeveloped, educationally, socially and economically backward area. The Sikh minority Community thus decided to serve this area through a Medical College and a well-equipped Hospital in the State of Bihar.
Mata Gujri University, Kishanganj was sponsored and Established by Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj & L.S.K. Hospital, Trust Kishanganj, Bihar under Bihar Private University 2013, Dated 09/09/2013 vide Notification No- 463 Dated 20/02/2019. Mata Gujri University is situated in the town of Kishanganj on the North-East part of the State of Bihar. It is on Delhi-Guwahati National Highway No-31, The Town is well connected with all important cities and towns of Bihar and also with neighboring States by rail services. The town is blessed with a pleasant and salubrious climate, most conductive and congenial the atmosphere of study. Kishanganj in only 400 Kms from Patna Sahib. 450 Kms from Kolkata and 80 Kms from Bagdogra Airport, near Siliguri (Darjeeling) Mata Gujri University offers world-class infrastructure, high qualified and dedicated faculties, and an excellent environment for academics. Mata Gujri University focuses on comprehensive growth of the student, working on their hearts and minds by addressing to their Academic, Cultural, Physical and Social needs in an environment of continuous interaction and growth, conducive for the enrichment of mind and body. The Faculty is fully committed to impact quality education by investing all its skills and knowledge. The University endeavors not only to produce excellent academic results but also to produce excellent and successful professionals. Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is a College & Institute in Bihar. It was established in 1990 and the institute is Affiliated to B.N. Mandal University. MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma, is approved by the Council of India (MCI). Know about courses offered by Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj seats available in each course.
College Summary of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College,Kishanganj|
|Popular Name||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College,Kishanganj|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||B.N. Mandal University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical colleges in Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
Affiliated with:- B.N. Mandal University
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Trust
Courses of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
|UG Departments Medicine (UG Medical Courses)|
|PG Department Medicine – (PG Medical Courses)|
|Super-Specialization Medicine – (Super-Specialization Medical Courses)|
|Doctoral Medicine – (Doctoral Medical Courses)|
|PG Diploma Medicine – (PG Diploma Medical Courses)|
Facilities of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj :
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- AC Classrooms
- Computer lab
Courses Offered Description of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj (Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj) is located in Bihar. The college was established in the Year 1990. It is a Government College, affiliated with B.N. Mandal University and recognized by MCI. Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj offers MBBS, MD & MS PG courses with 100 MBBS & 64 PG seats. The College offers quality Medical Programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its Under Graduate Medical Programs (MBBS).
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj provides quality of education and offers the following UG courses.
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj provides quality education and offers the following PG Courses duration of 3 Years.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine
Courses Offered by Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj
|Diploma in Anesthesia||2|
|Diploma in Child Health||1|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology||2|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||3|
|Diploma in Orthopedics||2|
|MD – Anesthesiology||4|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD – General Medicine||5|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD – Paediatrics||4|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||6|
|MS – ENT||4|
|MS – General Surgery||5|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4|
Fee Structure of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
UG Courses Fees:
|Tuition fees Per Year||Hostel Per year|
The hostel Fee of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is Per Year.
Faculty & Staff of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj provides a good number of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Health Care Education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC /SC /ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). Recognized board.
Age Criteria for Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
The scholarship is given by Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
The college gives scholarships given by various departments of State and Central government. One must visit the students section for further details. One good scholarship scheme given by the government is that students belonging to backward categories (OBC /SC /ST ) are given scholarships equal to or less than the tuition fee according to their parent’s annual income. Many types of scholarships are available which includes Merit cum means based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year. College / University also offer many Merit Scholarships. For brilliant students under many Central & State Government schemes.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj: NEET Cutoff 2019
NEET Bihar State Wise Cutoff 2019
|Private Medical College||Year of Estb.||Seat||NEET AIR||Marks|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||1990||100||66749||473|
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj
Seat matrix of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
|Name of the College||UR||MUSLIM|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||55||0||30||15||100|
Ranking And Reputation:
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College|
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is a very popular & Trusted Medical college in Bihar.
Contact Details of Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj :
Contact Number and Address:
|Purabbali, Dinajpur Road, Kishanganj, Bihar 855108, India|
|Phone||+91 82985 00055|
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super-specialty courses in Bihar. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for BIHAR Counselling 2021: The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counselling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: Courses offered by Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is Diploma, MD, & MBBS.
Answer: Eligibility criteria for VIMS is A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). Recognized board. Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Answer: Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj is affiliated to B.N. Mandal University.
Answer: Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College is situated at Purabbali, Dinajpur Road, Kishanganj district of the Indian State of Bihar.