Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani
Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani is one of the recently established Medical Colleges located in Madhubani, Bihar. The college is popularly known as MM College. Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani College is affiliated with the Aryabhatta Knowledge University and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). This Medical College aims to provide high-quality education and an excellent atmosphere for students. Madhubani Medical College is a Private Medical College in Madhubani, Bihar. It was established in 2018 and received permission to take admission from the Medical Council of India in 2019. The College imparts the degree Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS). Nursing and Para-Medical Courses are also offered. Madhubani Medical College’s campus is spread over 25 acres (10 ha) with a fully equipped and operational 400-bed hospital within the campus. The unitary campus consists of the college building, a hospital building, hostels for students, residents and nurses, quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff. Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani within the campus and situated in Madhubani town. The campus is well connected and is on par with the best Medical Colleges in the country.
Summary of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani|
|Popular Name||MMC Madhubani|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
Affiliated with: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status: Trust
The campus of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
T he campus is well connected & is on par with Medical College in the country. The unitary campus consists of College Building, Hospital Building, Hostels for Students, Residents and Nurses, quarter for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff.
Facilities of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Lecture Hall
Course Offered by Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani undertakes education & training of students for MBBS courses. This college is offering 150 MBBS seats from 2019.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Fee Structure of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
- The tuition fee – Rs 13,50,000 per annum as fixed by the Educational Fee Fixation Committee,Bihar .
- For Non-Resident Indian/Foreign and other students admitted on seats reserved for NRIthe annual tuition fee shall be $ 30,000 (USD) per annum.
- Mess charges extra
- Exam & University Registration Fee (As per University norms)
- The Tuition Fee will be paid through Demand Draft favoring Madhubani Medical College payable at Madhubani.
- Amenities Fees and other charges extra as applicable.
Faculty & Staff of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani provides a good number of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Health Care Education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC /SC /ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). Recognized board.
Age Criteria for Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Scholarship is given by Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
The college gives scholarships given by various departments of State and Central government. One must visit the students section for further details. One good scholarship scheme given by the government is that students belonging to backward categories (OBC /SC /ST ) are given scholarships equal to or less than the tuition fee according to their parent’s annual income. Many types of scholarships are available which include Merit cum means-based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year.
College / Universities also offer many Merit Scholarships. For brilliant students under many Central & State Government schemes.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani: NEET Cutoff 2019
Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
MADHUBANI MEDICAL COLLEGE ,
Seat Matrix of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
|Name of the College||UR||MUSLIM|
|MADHUBANI MEDICAL COLLEGE|
Ranking and Reputation of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani|
- It is a newly established Medical College in Madhubani.
- 3.5 out of 5 stars on Best Medical Colleges in Bihar.
HOSPITAL: Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani Hospital is 300 bedded multi-specialty hospital established to provide the best possible health care facility to the people of Madhubani, the district which lags behind as compared to other districts in the state in terms of proper health care facilities. The Hospital consists of all the major departments with the best doctors available round the clock. The Built-up area is more than 2 lakh square feet and it consists of all the advanced facilities like ICU, ICCU, NICU, 24×7 Emergency, Modular Operation Theatres, Blood Bank, 24×7 Pharmacy, Central Investigation Laboratory. The hospital is equipped with all major state-of-the-art equipment and our aim is to keep improving, adding and upgrading all the facilities in due course of time.
Bed Distribution Department wise:-
|3||TB & Chest||8||1|
|10||Obstetrics & ANC||25||1|
Contact Details of Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
Official Website: http://www.mmmcworld.org/
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super-specialty courses in Bihar. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for BIHAR Counselling 2021: The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of an activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counselling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified for NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani, Bihar.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani, Bihar.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: Courses offered by Madhubani Medical College is Diploma, MD, & MBBS.
Answer: Eligibility criteria for VIMS is A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). Recognized board.Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Answer: Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani, Bihar is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
Answer: Madhubani-Sakri-Pandaul Road, Keshopur, Madhubani district of the Indian State of Bihar.
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates who applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.