Government College of Dentistry, Indore
Government College of Dentistry,Indore is one of the reputed Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college popular name is Government College of Dentistry,Indore. Government College of Dentistry,Indore founded in the year 1960-61. The college is affiliated with the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya and is approved by Dental Council of India (DCI). Government College of Dentistry,Indore offers 5 courses across 1 streams namely Dental and across 2 degrees like BDS, MDS. Campus facilities such as Hospital, Medical Facilities, Class Room are also there. Government College of Dentistry,Indore accepts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG).
I want a call from this College
Government College of Dentistry,Indore was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation. Government College of Dentistry,Indore was started to serve students with the best Dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Government College of Dentistry,Indore was established in 1961. This College is affiliated to the University of Indore, Indore since its establishment in 1965. It is the only Government College of Dentistry,Indore in the state of M.P with the Dental Department of M.Y. Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College,Indore.Indore University in now renamed as Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
College Summary of Government College of Dentistry, Indore:
|College Name||Government College of Dentistry,Indore|
|Popular Name||Government Dental College Indore|
|Hospital Attached||Maharaja Yashwantrao Hospital|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|Category||Dental College in Madhya Pradesh|
OTHER DETAILS OF Government College of Dentistry, Indore
|Institute Id||AISHE Code -C-29701|
|Name of Institute||GOVT. DENTAL COLLEGE, INDORE|
|College Type||Affiliated College|
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
|University Type||State Public University|
|Statutory Body||Dental Council of India|
|Management Name:||State Government|
Government College of Dentistry, Indore
Address: Sardar Patel Marg Opp. M.Y. Hospital Indore, Madhya Pradesh (India) Pin code – 452001
Telephone No: 7312701808
Mobile No: 7312701808
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: gdcindore.com/
|Address||1, Sardar Patel Marg, Opp. M.Y.Hospital, Indore|
Facilities of Government College of Dentistry, Indore
- Lecture Halls
- Lecture Halls
- Audio-Visual Aid
- Sports Complex
Dental Chairs Details of Government College of Dentistry, Indore
|Numbers of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
Government College of Dentistry, Indore
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Hostel Details of Government College of Dentistry, Indore:
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Government College of Dentistry, Indore
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity):
|Course||Specialty||Seats||Intake Capacity||Admitted Seats|
|BDS||Course||50 + 13(new)||63||63|
DEPARTMENTS of Government College of Dentistry, Indore:
|1.||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
|2.||Public Health Dentistry|
|3.||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4.||Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge|
|5.||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic|
Faculty & Staff of Government College of Dentistry,Indore
The college provides well trained and highly educated faculty members and equipped with all the modern technology lab. College also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output make good Doctors for the people of the country.
Age Criteria for Government College of Dentistry,Indore:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 Years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the Year of his/her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. College of Dentistry Indore:
- High School Senior Secondary (12th) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry,& Biology subjects.
Fees Structure of Government College of Dentistry,Indore:
|Total year wise||₹1.14 Lakhs||₹1 Lakh||₹1 Lakh||₹1 Lakh||₹1 Lakh||₹5.14 Lakhs|
Scholarship for Government College of Dentistry,Indore:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Cutoff of Government College of Dentistry,Indore:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and State Quota.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
Government College of Dentistry, Indore Cut-off 2019
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Mark|
|Government College of Dentistry, Indore||37490||463||28127||484||82237||394||175743||304|
Ranking and Reputation of Government College of Dentistry,Indore:
|Name of Institute||Government College of Dentistry Indore|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET-UG 15% All India Quota Counseling?
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) except J&K. Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from NTA website. The cutoff rank of eligible candidates is also available on this website under the heading of notice. For this year cut off rank for 15% All India Quota is same as that of MCI/DCI cutoff Read Also
Q.2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Including candidates from J&K.
Q.3: Who are Eligible for Central Universities Counseling?
Answer: 1) Delhi University: – 15% Seats will be contributed to All India
Quota & for the rest 85% seats, candidates who have studied 11th & 12th grade in Delhi are eligible for Institutional Quota of 85%.
Q4: How do I get a password for logging in?
Answer: During the process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a password. Please remember your password till the end of All India Quota admission process; otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the counseling/admission process.
Q.5: How much time will I be given to join the allotted college?
Answer: Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/course within stipulated time which is mentioned in counseling schedule. In some of the colleges/ universities,2-3 days’ time is required to complete admission formalities. Therefore, candidates are advised to contact allotted college immediately after the declaration of result of counseling allotment process, to know the details. If the candidate fails to join the allotted Medical/Dental College within a stipulated time, then the allotted seat will be cancelled.
Q.6: What documents are required at the time of online counseling?
Answer: Since it is an online allotment process, no documents will be required for participating in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
Q.7: Is it necessary to join allotted Medical/Dental College of Round 1 to get a chance to participate in Round 2?
Answer: No candidates need not report or join the allotted college of Round 1 since there is a free exit. However, if they want to hold the Round 1 seat they can join the college of Round 1 and give up-gradation willingness for Round 2.
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D.Pharma we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-