Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur is one of the best Medical Colleges in Bellur Karnataka. Adichunchanagiri Medical College is situated in Bellur Karnataka. It was started in the Year 1986. Adichunchanagiri Medical College is the popular name & also known as AIMS Bellur.
AIMS Bellur is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur (AIMS) was started in the Year 1986 at BG Nagar, near Adichunchanagiri Kshetra Bellur Karnataka. AIMS has evolved into a prestigious Institution in the region of Bellur Karnataka.
Adichunchanagiri Institute for Molecular Medicine (AIMM) functioning along with AIMS – Central Research Laboratory. The Institute has been mainly centered around dietary antioxidants in the prevention of oxidative stress, & many diseases like cancer, arthritis, cataract, heart ailments, snakebite, malaria, bacterial, fungal infections.
The institute has been funded by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institute of Health towards developing the Turmeric peptide as a possible cancer preventive bimolecular under the RAPID program. The institute was a forensic lab like identifying a death factor released by fuel, cigarette or organic smoke called SCID (Smoke Condensate Induced Death factor).
AIMS Laboratory is mainly focusing on synthesis and developing new chemical entities/ drug-like small molecules in the field of Cancer, Black fever, and Diabetes. The drug discovery involves the identification of lead molecules, screening hits, and optimization of those hits to increase the affinity, selectivity, efficacy, metabolic stability, and bioavailability. The Institute is mainly involved in synthesizing heterocyclic compounds to target proteins involved in DNA repair, cancer metastasis.
AIMS is a foremost rural Medical Educational Institution that serves the health needs of the rural population & preventive, curative, and rehabilitative so teaching and training Under Graduates and Post Graduates of Medicine.
College Summary of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
|Name of College||Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur|
|Popular Name||AIMS Bellur, Adichunchanagiri Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1986|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS, Diploma|
|Official Website||https: bgsaims.edu.in/|
|Category||MBBS/Medical College in Karnataka|
Course Details of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
All the students must have appeared for the NEET examination and qualified in the same.
FOR – MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
Total intake per year: 150 students
Duration: 4.5 Years + 1 Year compulsory internship
Academic Terms & Curriculum for MBBS
|I Year||12 months||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|II Year||18 months||Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine|
|III Part 1||12 months||Community Medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology|
|III Part 2||12 months||Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, OBG|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Student Support of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur offers Medical Courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and good infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Medical courses like Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.5 Years +1 Year Internship|
Departments of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
Faculty & Staff of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
AIMS Bellur provides a good number of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides a good atmosphere of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Age Criteria for Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur Karnataka:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur Karnataka:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotech combined.
Fee Structure of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Fee structure of Adichunchanagiri Medical College for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
Fee structure of AIMS Bellur for Under Graduate Course.
Scholarship in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Cutoff for Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur||63915||—||—||73296||—||81769||61322||—|
Seat matrix of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
|Name of the Institute||Other Quota Seats (Q)||NRI Seats (N)|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur||8||22|
Ranking and Reputation of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
|Name of Institute||Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur (AIMS Bellur)|
It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Bellur Karnataka.
To give 4 out of 5 stars to the Top MBBS College in Karnataka.
Contact Details of Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Address: Balagangadharanatha Nagara, Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya District – Bellur, State – Karnataka India
Frequently Asked Questions on Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Question1. Are our hostel facilities available in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur Karnataka?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur Karnataka.
Question2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
Question3. How to take admission to Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur ?
Answer: The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4. What is the cut-off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Question5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur Karnataka.
Question6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7. What is the fee of the courses offered by Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur?
Answer: Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur offers MBBS course fees.
MBBS Course Fees
|Course||Fees per annum|
|NRI Quota(Full Course)||1,12,000 USD|
Question8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science BellurKarnataka?
Answer: Eligibility – Candidates applying for the MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology &English.
Question9. The Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur Bellur Karnataka is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Question10. Where is Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur located?
Answer: Location – Balagangadharanatha Nagara, Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya District – Bellur, State – Karnataka India
KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Karnataka i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka Responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Karnataka Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not get filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Karnataka. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- NOTE: If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – admission email@example.com