Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh and its popular name is Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore. It was started in the year 2006-07. The college is affiliated with the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI). Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore Madhya Pradesh is established in the year 2006 as a Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build a career in the field of Dental. Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore is having Affiliation with reputed DCI and NAAC. Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore aims at becoming one of the topmost institutes in India providing quality education in Medical Sciences. Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore’s mission is to promote excellence in Medical Sciences Education. To educate students to become excellent clinicians, by focusing on pedagogy that is integrated and strengthened by specialist faculty, all of who value patient-focused care, community service, and research and to serve to the health needs of humanity.
Know about Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore: Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Dental Courses, Facilities, Ranking, Rating & Reviews, Address and Contact Details.
Summary of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
|College Name||Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore|
|Popular Name||SACD Indore|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
About Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore is a College & Institute in Madhya Pradesh. Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore was established in 2006 and the institute is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore. BDS, MDS Courses are approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
College Summary of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore|
|UG Dental Courses|
|PG Dental Courses|
Fee Structure of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ year|
BDS Course Fee – Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
|Year||AIQ / State Fees (Per Annum)||NRI Quota Fees (Per Annum)|
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore Infrastructure of Campus:
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Library: A spacious library stretching over an area of 1400 sq. meters is a resort for students looking for a peaceful and serene environment for studies. The library houses over 8000 books and subscribes to nearly 75 journals both Indian and International.
- The library covers an area of 1400 square feet.
- Library with the finest library collection of books.
- It has both national and foreign titles.
- The classrooms have a theatre-style structure.
- The classrooms are spacious and well-ventilated.
- They have modern audio-visual sets installed in the classrooms.
- The college has facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports. The college has a field for various sports like cricket, football
Facilities in Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry,Indore:
- Lecture Halls
- Lecture Halls
- Audio-Visual Aid
- Sports Complex
Dental Chairs Details of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
|No. of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
Hostel Details of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
- The college provides a separate hostel for girls and boys.
- The rooms are equipped with various necessary amenities.
- The hostel has a common room for various sports.
- The hostel is also provided with a mess facility and a dining hall.
- For more information, look into hostel details.
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity) in Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
|Course||Specialty||Academic Year||Intake Capacity|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||2019-20||3|
Faculty & Staff of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Department of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
Department of Oral Surgery: Modern and model operations theatre where all surgical operations of oral and maxillofacial regions including distractions, dissipations, tumor enucleating, and fracture management are undertaken.
Department of Conservative and Endodontic: There has been a paradigm shift from extractions to the conservation of natural teeth.
Department of Prosthodontics: The oral and maxillofacial prosthetic replacement with CAD-CAM and milling machines are only available in our state govt. hospital.
Department of Periodontics: One hand deals with oral hygiene and overall oral care of patients reporting to the hospital and the department.
Department of Pedodontics: A key role in conserving and shaping future smiles of the state. All sorts of procedures involving children are taken care of by it preventive, interceptive or corrective with loving and tender care.
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial: Orthopedics not only deals with smile designing but also takes full responsibility of skeletal disharmonies and the involved orthographic surgeries.
Oral Pathology Department: Caters to research in stem cell technology, cancer diagnosis and rehabilitation along with periodic assessment of precancerous lesions.
Age Criteria for Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
Quota of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
M.P. offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA.
S A C D Indore will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under the NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% of seats divided into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
Scholarship is given by Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore: NEET Cutoff 2019 for UG:
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
|Sri Aurbindo College of Dentistry, Indore||127876||454||150970||431||320253||302||727482||134||573618||182|
Seat Matrix of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
|Name of Medical College||Total Seats|
|Sri Aurbindo College of Dentistry, Indore||100||15||85||4||81|
Ranking and Reputation of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
|Name of Institute||Sri Aurobindo Dental College Indore|
Contact Details of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore:
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore is a higher education company based out of Indore-Ujjain, Gram Bhaurasala, Tehsil – Sanwer, District – Indore, State – Madhya Pradesh, India.
Address: Indore-Ujjain State Highway, Near MR-10 Crossing Bhanwrasala, Sanwer, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Pin code -453555
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: saimsonline.com/
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in Bihar. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP NEET Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counseling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counseling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – admission email@example.com
FAQs Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore :
Answer: The college offers courses like BDS, MDS, Diploma.
Answer: Yes, the college provides a hostel facility.
Answer: The fee structure for BDS NRI is 7,11,000/- Rs Yearly.
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota(AIQ) seats on the basis of their rank in the National
Eligibility Entrance Test BDS (NEET-UG) was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA). Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from the NTA website. The cutoff rank of eligible candidates is also available on this website under the heading of notice. For this year cut-off rank for 15% All India Quota is same as that of MCI.
Answer: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Including candidates from J&K.
Answer: In the process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a personal password. Remember your password till the end.