Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal
Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopalis Private College in Higher Education. College successfully running Pharmacy, Medical, Dental and Management Institutions in Madhya Pradesh ( India) since 1994. RCDS is one of the oldest institutes of Madhya Pradesh State. Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal have 100 Under Graduate and 18 Post Graduate approved seats by the Government of India and Dental Council of India (DCI). Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal is affiliated to Barkatullah University and Madhya Pradesh University of Health Sciences, Jabalpur. Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal is one of the leading institute of Madhya Pradesh India for Dental Education. Infrastructure and perfect ambience of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal. Education and Extracurricular activities in Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal is one of the most sought out college in India. Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is part of LNCT Group of Colleges. Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal offers degree programs in the discipline of Dental Surgery. The college has perfect ambience for education and extracurricular activities.
College Summary of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
|College Name||Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Rishiraj Dental College Bhopal|
|Hospital Attached||Gandhi Medical College, Hamidia Hospital, Bhopal|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
I want a call from this College
Contact Details of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
Address: Near Raja Bhoj Airport, Gandhinagar, City – Bhopal, State – Madhya Pradesh (India) Pin code – 462036
Mobile No: 9893044607
Email Id: dental@Lnctgroup.in
Official Website: lnctrishiraj.ac.in/
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
- Affiliated with: Bhopal University, Bhopal
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
|Entrance Exam||NEET/ DMAT/ MP Pre PG|
Courses Offered by Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in the discipline of Dental Surgery, Pedodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology:
Course 1: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- 12th Passed with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) from recognized board.
- Obtained a valid score in DMAT/ NEET.
- Duration: 4 Years + 1 Year Internship
- Fees: INR 2,20,000
Course 2: Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Specialization in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Prosthetics with Crown & Bridge and Implantology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics and Dento-facial Orthopedics and many more.
- Eligibility for MDS: Graduation from a recognized board and obtained a valid score in MP Pre PG or DMAT Pre PG.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 5,20,000
Facilities of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
- Lecture Halls
- Lecture Halls
- Audio-Visual Aid
- Sports Complex
Dental Chairs Details
|No. of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Hostel Details of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Department of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodotics
- Oral Medicine Radiology
- Pedodontics Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity)
Fees Structure of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
|Course||Speciality||Academic Year||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats|
Age Criteria for Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
Quota of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal M.P. offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA. Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% seats divide into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
Scholarship given by Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal NEET Cutoff 2019
Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal NEET Cutoff 2020
|Rishiraj College of Dental Science Bhopal||318817||303||423511||245||442459||236||795151||118||–||–|
Seat Matrix of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal
|Name of Dental College||Total Seats|
|Rishiraj College of Dental Science Bhopal||100||15||85||4||81|
Ranking and Reputation of Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
|Name of Institute||Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Bhopal|
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – admission firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs on Rishiraj College of Dental Science, Bhopal:
Answer: RCDS, Bhopal has a state of the art infrastructure and perfect ambience for students. Facilities provided by the institute are as follows:
- Well Stocked Library
- Spacious Lecture Hall
Answer: Address: Near Raja Bhoj Airport, Gandhinagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462036
Mobile No: 9893044607
Answer: You can make payment via cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Cheques, Credit Card.
Answer: You can easily locate the establishment as it is in close proximity to Near Airport Road.
Answer: The establishment is functional on
Monday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Tuesday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Wednesday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Thursday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm
Friday:- 9:30 Am – 4:30 Pm