Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is the leading College in the field of medical science run and managed by the government in Bihar. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is well known as IGIMS Patna Medical College, located at Patna, Bihar. Medical College was founded in the year of 1983. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences provides a great platform for aspiring students to be well trained as well as highly skilled professionals in the field of medical science.
I want a call from this College
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna faculty having high experience ensures the future of the students in the safe hands by guiding the right path of success. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna affiliated with the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna (Deemed University), Patna and approved by the UGC.
Summary Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna:
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Popular Name||IGIMS Patna|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Affiliated to||Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Patna|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Bihar|
Facilities of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
Courses Offered by Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna:
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs).
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Faculty in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna:
Government Medical College Bettiah have a good number of well-experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage self-learning to the students
Admission Process in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Patna
- For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard.
Criteria for Age in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Patna:
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Patna:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech .
Fee Structure of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Patna:
UG Courses Fees
|Admission Fee(one time)||10,000/-||5,000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|Miscellaneous (One time)||10,000/-||10,000/-|
PG Courses Fees
|Courses||Total Fee (Per Annum)|
|MD (For all Specialities)||1,60,000/-|
|M.Ch (Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery)||2,00,000/-|
Hostel Fee Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Patna:
20,000/- Per Year
Scholarship in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna:
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna: NEET Cutoff 2019 MBBS:
|Government Medical College||Estb. Year||State Quota Seat||Total Seats||UR||BC||EWS||EBC|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura||2011||105||120||6191||608||6733||605||6783||605||8006||599|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna: NEET Cutoff 2020 For State Quota:
Seat Matrix of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna:
|Name of the college||UR||EWS||SC||ST||EBC||BC||RCG||Total||DQ|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura||39||10||16||1||17||11||3||97||5|
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in Bihar. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for BIHAR Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counselling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna Sheikhpura, Patna – 800 014 (Bihar)
Fax: 0612 – 2297225
IGIMS Helpline Number: 0612-2297631, 2297099, 9473191807
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified for NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counselling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!
Frequently Asked Questions on Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna 2021:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna .
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Patna.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Answer: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is affiliated to Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Patna
Answer: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is located in PATNA, Bihar