Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam is one of the most reputed college for post graduation in Ayurvedic medical sciences in the state of Kerala. Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam provides a well set platform to the students to provide them the initial push in the beginning of their journey of being a top class professional in the field of ayurvedic medical science. Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam focuses not on the bookish knowledge but mainly on the practical knowledge and also on keeping students updated with the latest inventions and researches in the field of medical science.
Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam faculty having high experience guide the students in the right direction ensuring their bright future. Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam is affiliated by Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam Summary
|College Name||Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam|
|Popular Name||GAC Ernakulum|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with: Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)
Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
Aid Status: Govt.
Student Support at Govt. Ayurveda College, Ernakulam
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam Facilities
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
Courses Offered at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||50||5 Year, 6 month|
- B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
Ayurveda is an Indian traditional, natural system in the field of medical science that has been practiced in our nation for more than 5,000 years. The BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which is an undergraduate degree programme which plays a key role in making students familiar with the concepts of Ayurvedic medical science and use their skills for the treatment of patients.
- M.D. (Ayurveda)
MD in Ayurveda is a full-time 3 year course of post-graduation divided into 6 semesters for the aspirants who want to grow in the field of Ayurvedic medical sciences.
Faculty & Staff at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
The Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
Eligibility Criteria at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
|Educational Qualification||Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a well recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects|
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: No Limit.
|NEET , AIAPGET|
Fee Structure at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees|
Hostel Facility at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
|MALE||FEMALE||TOTAL||Monthly Hostel Fees|
Facilities at the boys hostel
- Has 36 rooms
- 1 room for Deputy Warden
- 1 reading room for study purposes
- 1 Recreation room that having Television as well as Table tennis table
- 1 Computer room with latest computer and 24 hour wifi connectivity
- Mess Available
- 1 Mess hall
- 1 Store room
- Large terrace covered with aluminium roofing.
Facilities at the girls hostel
- Have 53 rooms, each of 3 bed capacity, a dormitory which can have 40 students, study hall, mess hall, kitchen and a guest room.
- Mess Available
- 2 cleaning staffs
- Water supply 24*7
- LCD TV
- Table Tennis table
Library Facilities at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
|Working Hours||10AM to 5PM|
|Journals being subscribed||16|
Services Available at Library
- Books and Journals for loan
- Internet services
- Reference services
- Reprographic service
- Access to palm leaves collection
- Online Public Access Catalogue(OPAC)
Scholarship at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam NEET Cutoff 2020
Seat Matrix of Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam||09|
Number of Ayurvedic Colleges and Intake Capacity in UG & PG Courses
|State/UT||No. of Colleges||UG seats||PG seats||Total seats|
|Jammu & Kashmir||02||153||15||168|
Contact Details of Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam
Govt. Ayurveda College
Tripunithura, – 682 301
Kerala State, South India.
Principal – 0484 2777374,
Office – 0484 2777374
Hospital – 0484 2776043
Superintendent – 0484 2777489, 9447661001
Ladies hostel – 0484 2778380
Men’s hostel – 0484 2778348
College Website Nodal Officer – Dr. Abhilash M – 9847086701
Connectivity with Roadways, Railways as well as Airways
- 2KM. from KSRTC Bus station Ernakulam
- 10KM. from Ernakulam Jn.Railway station,
- Ernakulam- Kottayam road- 35KM. From Cochin International Airport Nedumbasery
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions on Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 50 UG students and 25 for PG students in Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Average Fees (per year)
Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a well recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: No Limit.
Answer: Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS).
Answer: Govt. Ayurveda College, is located in Ernakulam, Kerala.