EMPI Business School,New Delhi
The college provides various types of PGDM (Post graduate diploma in management) and other PGPs. Average Fees of EMPI Business School,New Delhi is around Rs. 7.40 L for two years and Lodging & Boarding charges for campus residents is around Rs. 1.95 L for two years. The highest salary package offered by EMPI Business School,New Delhi last year was Rs. 9.25 Lacs p.a., the minimum package was Rs. 4.10 Lacs p.a. , whereas the average package offered was Rs. 5.45 Lacs p.a.
EMPI Business School,New Delhi
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to one another”
Someone has rightly stated the above which is literally followed by the EMPI Business School,New Delhi B-school in training the future managers to be firm leaders by focusing on their learning at first. The objective is to educate and develop innovative and responsible business leaders. EMPI Business School,New Delhi provides academically rigorous, research supported, management education which focuses on knowledge creation. The campus provides a learning environment which encourages continuous innovation and learning and challenges the false assumptions in this global centre of innovation. Personal mentoring is provided to each student by the professors at EMPI Business School,New Delhi. This respects individuality and inspires students to become responsible business leaders. Also, New technology based and work related learning experience is there which focusses on the application of knowledge and skills together with the theoretical part. EMPI Business School,New Delhi was established in 1995, by a group of highly committed and successful professionals and academicians. It is a ‘Modern Gurukul’ of Management education. Personalised learning is given utmost importance by the institution. EMPI Business School,New Delhi guiding theory is ‘Innovating Futures’ which implies Innovation is achieved, not only through academic study and research, but also by various other initiatives which are otherwise ignored in providing management education.
EMPI Business School,New Delhi:- Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||1995|
|· Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development,Govt. of India|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Total courses||Around 11 in three streams|
EMPI Business School,New Delhi Contact Details:
- ADDRESS: EMPI Business School
Near CSKM Public School,
New Delhi – 110074
- PHONE NO. : 9278110022
- EMAIL : email@example.com
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://empi.ac.in/empi/
Courses offered in EMPI Business School,New Delhi:
- PGDM(Post graduate diploma in management) Courses :
Duration= Two Year full time Programme
- PGDM (AdCoMM) :
EMPI Business School,New Delhi provides India’s one of the first programmes that combined advertising communication and marketing in one blended programme to train young minds for India’s rapidly flourishing media sector.The programme is re-visited and updated every now and then to address the changes in the media sector nowadays. The media sector today is moving away from traditional print media to internet based platforms. The programme caters to the demands of management professionals and prepare its adcomm students for a challenging media sector career through an intensive and rigorous curriculum. The programme endeavours for holistic overall development of its future adcomm managers.
- PGDM (General Management) :
This PGDM at EMPI Business School,New Delhi aims at offering a unique opportunity to make aware the students on the current developments in the fields of finace,innovation & operations management and marketing. The programme is designed to help students to adapt to these constantly evolving fields. The curriculum is divided into class lectures, seminars, workshops, computing labs, case studies, live projects, group discussions, firm visits, internships and interaction with experienced people from the industry. EMPI Business School,New Delhi focuses on project based learning methodology which constitutes both classroom teaching and personal mentorship. Classroom training focuses on transferring knowledge from professors to students, mentorship reinforces the classroom learning through on-site training while visiting the industry. Students would be introduced to a lot of project work which will provide them an opportunity to convert their thoughts, learning and understanding into action.
Specializations are provided in:
- Innovation and Operations Management
- PGDM (Global Business):
The Programme is approved by AICTE and recognized by AIU. IBM and EMPI Business School,New Delhi have jointly structured this global business programme to bring in elements of e-commerce to make the students ready for this exploding field. Curriculum revolves around developing the understanding of international trade practices, international marketing strategies, various financial aspects of international business, the E- commerce used in all that, cultural management, language barrier management by learning the foreign languages.
Faculty members from IBM and EMPI jointly conduct lectures.
- PGDM (Human Resource):
Human Resources are the fundamental building blocks of every organization. The part of HR managers is changing to a more strategically balanced area where it no longer plays a maintenance role but as the ones who are most likely to lead an organization because all resources in an can be bought by paying a cost but skilled human resource may not even come for a cost and cannot be replaced.
This is understood well by EMPI Business School,New Delhi. Thus the course teaches everything a HR manager needs to know like Human Resource Planning, Career Development, Grievance Handling, Compensation Management, HR Audit etc.
- PGDM (Research & Business Analytics):
The programme is approved by AICTE/ equivalent to MBA, and Approved by AIU.
It focuses on the functional areas of Business Analytics. EMPI Business School,New Delhi also offers IBM Co-certified Business
Analytics Programme and Certificate from IBM at the completion of the course.
- PGP Courses :
The programmes are MNC Co-certified Futuristic PGPs modeled on 1 Year International Masters Programme.
Specializations are offered in :
- PGP in Research and Business Analytics : 1 year, weekend mode, powered by IBM.
- PGP in Digital and Social Media Marketing – 1 year, weekend mode, powered by IBM
- PGP in E-Commerce – 1 year, weekend mode, powered by IBM
- PGP in Talent Acquisition and HR Operations – 1 year, weekday mode, powered by ManpowerGroup
Eligibility Criteria of EMPI Business School,New Delhi:
For PGDM :-
- Candidates should have at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.
- Candidates in the final year also eligible to apply.
- All the candidates should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination with a high percentile score.
For PGPs :-
- Candidates applying for PGPs at EMPI Business School,New Delhi should have Graduation in any discipline.
- Students who have appeared for final year exams can also apply
- Diploma holders in different disciplines may also apply
- Candidates must possess minimum computer literacy
Campus Facilities at EMPI Business School,New Delhi:
- Widely spread, green and pollution-free, large residential campus in the picturesque south Delhi
- well ventilated spacious classrooms, equipped with LCD projectors
- Cafeteria will all kind of food to uplift a student’s mood
- Executive Dining Hall
- Campus is 5 kms from two Metro Stations proiding Connectivity
- digitalized Library
- EMPI Business School,New Delhi Apple Mac Multimedia Lab (MacLab) “first of it’s kind”
- separate hostels for girls and boys, which houses more than 700 students
- Executive Fitness Programme including yoga, aerobics, Taekwondo and other sports
- 24*7 Security
- Medical facility in the form of a medical inspection room
- personal copy of business newspaper provided to each student
Placements at EMPI Business School,New Delhi:
Major Recruitors :
- Appolo Tyre
- deutsche bank
- Asian Paint
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- ABN AMRO
- Jindal Steel
- Syno Steel
- Kuhene Nagel
- Carvel Logistics
- Akash Institute
- Bajaj Capital
Faculty and staff of EMPI Business School,New Delhi:
EMPI Business School,New Delhi is known for having well-educated and highly trained faculty members having all te knowledge of modern teaching procedures. The technical and non-technical staff are also having high standards of teaching to match the global level of training.
EMPI Business School,New Delhi is one of the best management institutes that trains students to reach heights in all spheres of the business world. It is reflected by the following recognitions it has gained in all these years :
- Ranked 18th All India amongst 30 Top B-School of 2017 by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2017
- Rated AAA by Careers360 in 2017
- Ranked 24 in India among Best B-Schools of 2013 by Businessworld
- Ranked 7th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India by Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2012
- Ranked amongst Top 10 Institutes in India for Intellectual Capital by Business India Survey 2000.
Find links to other important aspects related to MBA Admission 2020 here:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!