Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi
This business school offers 3 courses in 2 streams with 7 different specializations. PGDM fees taken is approx. Rs. 8.25 Lacs. The highest package a student of Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi got after placement last year was Rs. 19.43 Lacs.
I want a call from this College
“Increasingly, management’s role is not to organize work, but to direct passion and purpose.” – Greg Satell
Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi works on the above principle basically by advancing the practice of management through giving right direction to one’s passion and putting their purpose in a correct mould to give shape to their careers. Thus, producing leading managers. Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi doesn’t believe in fancy false promises to lure students.It believes in rigour and a no-nonsense approach to business education which focuses on making the fundamentals crystal clear to the future business executives who will run firms in future. This place challenges young minds to achieve their potential, and create opportunities to even cross the potential with the support of committed mentors who will be making meaningful difference in the lives of the students with their work and their positive approach to deal with any problem.
Facts in Brief in Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
|· Established in||1995|
|· Established under||Fortune Society for Development and Promotion of International Business|
|· Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education(AICTC), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India|
|· Accredited by||National Board of Accreditation(NBA)|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Total courses||3 courses in 2 streams
Contact details of Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
- ADDRESS : Plot 5,
Rao Tula Ram Marg,
- PHONE NO. : +91-11-47285000
- EMAIL : email@example.com
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE : https://www.fiib.edu.in/
Courses Offered by Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
PGDM(Post Graduate Diploma in Management) Program :
The duration of the PGDM course is 2 years.
Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi strives to offer the best management diploma course in India therefore, the college curriculum is revisited on regular basis to ensure it is contemporary and futuristic in its design and also to incorporate the ever-changing needs of the industry and business, in consultation with the faculty..The curriculum of the PGDM course is focussed more on the practicality of business, unlike the MBA course which is driven towards the theoretical side of the business and the corporate world. Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] and is not affiliated to any university. The syllabus is created in such a manner that it develops conceptual knowledge,practical ability, behavioural and soft skills of students. Students therefore can easily adapt to the environment of any organisation they want to thrive in.
Specializations are offered in following areas:
- Marketing – Marketing is the management of exchange relationships between a firm and its customers. It is the business process of nurturing relationships with customers and satisfying them. Therefore it is the primary need of any business as customers are the one who help in burgeoning a business/firm.
- Finance – Finance in simple words is the study of money and how it is used and managed by a firm or an organisation. The course deals with the questions of how a company acquires and manages the capital (money needed). Managing finance is more important nowadays than mere acquiring it or investing it blindly. Therefore, this program prepares a student to become an in seperable part of a firm.
- Human Resource Management – Human resource management as the name suggests is the approach to effectively manage people in an organization. The employees should be managed in such a way that the work doesn’t seem a difficult task to them but something that they don’t need to worry. It is designed to maximize employee performance so that they help the business gain a competitive advantage.
- Operations Management – Operations management is a field having multidisciplinary nature concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations. Its functions are vital to an enterprise for its success. It is concerned with converting materials and labor into goods and services as efficiently as possible to maximize the gain of a firm.
- Business Analytics – Business analytics is the process of managing, sorting, processing, and studying business model and using statistical data for deeply understanding a business. The objectives of business analytics is to determine which datasets and statistical graphs are useful and how they can be used for the benefit of the organisation to solve problems and increase efficiency, productivity and revenue generation.
- International Business – International business is a study programme with a strong international and intercultural focus on a business i.e. trade of goods, services, technology, capital and information across national borders. It combines theory and practice by providing broad business administration skills.
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship – Strategy and Entrepreneurship course teaches high-level business activities, performed by managers and executives and which drive critical business decisions, overall direction, revenue generation and maximization. The course helps in flourishing businesses and establish new ventures strategically.
Admission Criteria in Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
- CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA entrance examinations should be given with minimum 50 percentile and
- Should have filled an online form.
- Then appear for Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI) by registering for the same.
- Evaluation for selection is based on candidates’ GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience, case study analysis and personal interview.
Eligibility in Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidate must have given CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT.
Campus Facilities in Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
- CLUBS – There are a variety of Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi Students’ Committees to cover wide aspects of professional and administrative features of the college. These Committees, each headed by a faculty member, provide an excellent forum to strengthen managerial capabilities through practical application and for the overall personality enrichment. It also directs students’ passion and purpose towards positivity. The names are as follows
- BRAND ROVERS – Marketing club
- CUE – public speaking forum
- CYNERGY – HR network
- DOMINOES – the brain wave
- DRAMATICS – where drama unfolds
- JAAGRITI – which awakens the social conscience
- PROSE – The club with an english edge
- UDAAN – giving wings to students’ dreams
- SIGMA – operations and IB club
- JOURNAL PUBLISHING – The Editorial Objective of the journal named Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi Business Review (FBR) is to be the Most referred Management Journal which Promotes Applied research in emerging topics and trends to improve the Practice of management among the executives.
- CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE – such as CeSIBA (centre for service innovation and business ability), SDC (sustainability development centre), FCRC (Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi case research centre), FBR (Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi business review).
- CONFERENCE ROOMS
- ANNUAL EVENTS
- LIVE PROJECTS
- ACADEMIC ADVISORY COUNCIL
- LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- MEDIA KIT
- MEDICAL FACILITIES
Placements in Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
MAJOR RECRUITERS :
- ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
- APOLLO TYRES
- DISH TV
- ICICI SECURITIES
- CITI BANK
- HDFC BANK
Faculty and staff in Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi:
Fortune Institute of International Business provides opportunity to its faculty and staff to mentor students and showcase their high qualifications and knowledge and it allows students to learn from such renowned professors from all cultural diversities.
Fortune Institute of International Business,New Delhi is one of the best management institutes with the following rankings:
- Ranked 10th among private B-Schools in North India by Times Of India
- Ranked 4th in Top B-Schools of Delhi by CSR – GHRDC
- Ranked 5th among top pvt. B-Schools of Delhi by Business World
Fortune institute of international business offers career oriented education and training that challenges every student to develop the right attitude, problem solving abilities and management skills in order to climb the corporate ladder till the top.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!