Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is one of the most renowned and Prestigious medical colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. The commencement of Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor was in year 2015. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor has been established with an aim to provide medical help to the people living in the surrounding areas. The main focus of Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is to provide quality education with latest technological advancements in the medical field to cater the needs of ever increasing demand of medical professionals in the country and overseas leads to the increase in the demands of medical institutes in recent years. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor has a sprawling campus which is entirely green, and consists of main college campus and residential campus. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor offers MBBS course with an intake capacity of 150 students.
The College has a hospital to provide medical facility to the nearby areas. The emergency facility is provided 24X7. There are more than 650 beds in the hospital with all the modern facilities, equipments and technology. The hospital also has Intensive care Unit to provide help at the time of medical emergencies. There are 8 operation theatres which are equipped with all modern machines and technology. The hospital resided at the institute also has a 24X7 blood bank. There is one central Pathology lab used to provide medical tests like blood tests, Urine Tests, etc. There is also availability of different diagnostics available like- Ultrasound, Color Doppler, X rays, etc.
The Hospital at the campus is for the purpose to provide knowledge towards practical day to day problems faced by the doctors and other staff members, which enable the student to know about the management skills that he have to follow after he become a certified medical practitioner.
The Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor endow with a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern facility/technology. It also provides adequate number of non-technical staff to provide an environment of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor Facts in brief:
|Established under||NTR University of Health Science Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Affiliated with||NTR University of Health Science Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.|
|Aid Status||Trust College|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Courses offered by Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor
Undergraduate courses at Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor:
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery:-
The MBBS is a 5.6 yeas (4.6 years academic education + 1 year obligatory internship) UG degree programme leading to the two degrees as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery known as MBBS. The MBBS is a course that can be opted by a person who desires to be a doctor and have 12th with Science Background. The students, who have cleared the Senior Secondary (12th Class) examination and they had (P.C.B.) i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard, can apply for the MBBS degree course.
The MBBS is the one and the only course in India to become a medical practitioner. The MBBS course contains the basic subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-chemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology,
Micro-biology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine.
MBBS is the course with practical training which is five years long. The students interact with the patient and get the practical knowledge of diseases as the college and the hospital are generally nearby to each other or may resides in the same facilities with different areas specified. MBBS course also contains a year long i.e. 12-month-long internship, in which an intern has to come across various specialties. Besides standard clinical care, one also gets a methodical experience of ward management, staff management, and thorough analysis skills.
The total number of seats for MBBS course at Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is 150.
Eligibility Criteria & Admissions Process at Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor:
Age Criteria: The candidate applying for MBBS must attained 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit for getting admission in MBBS course is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: All Higher Secondary School qualified their 12th Class in science stream including biology or bio-technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(For SC/ST category 40% marks is required in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)
Admission Process: It is necessary for medical aspirants to appear for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after 12th class who wish to get MBBS admission. All the Government, Private, Central and Deemed Universities will be based on NEET scores and the seats for all colleges / institutions / universities will be offered through counselling based on the eligibility Score/Rank, Preferences of colleges and seats available.
Campus Facilities at Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor
Library: The campus has in house air conditioned library with huge collection and well stacked Indian and International books on medical and nursing related topics. It has many Journals available on internet which can be accessed by the College IP address. There are 40 browsing terminals. There is seating capacity of 150 students in the library.
Hostel: There are separate hostel for all the people working or studying in the campus i.e. Resident Boys/Girls, UG Boys/Girls, Nursing staff, Married Residents, etc. The Hostel is well equipped with all the basic amenities required for a comfortable living. The slot of different rooms with number of seats is provided below-
Lecture Theatre: There are 4 lecture theatres having seating capacity of 180 in each. There is availability of proper availability of Audio Video Aids helping students to understand the medical education in a better way. The Lecture Theatres can also be treated for the venue of seminars and conferences.
Recreational Activities: There are many games and other activities available in the campus that include indoor games like carom, etc and outdoor games like cricket, football, etc.
Apart from this the college has arrangements for clean and safe drinking water, Separate toilets, Banking facility, CCTV cameras, etc.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor NEET Cutoff 2020
|Government/Private Medical College||OC||EWS||BCA||BCB||BCC||BCD|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor||–||–||–||–||81359||506||–||–||–||–||54227||542|
Seat matrix of Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor
|Name of the Institute||Govt. / Private||Total Intake Seats||AIQ Seats||Cat- A (Govt Seat)|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor||Private||150||–||75|
ANDHRA PRADESH NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT ANDHRA PRADESH NEET COUNSELLING 2021: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada is the competent authority responsible for conducting Andhra Pradesh MBBS counselling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of ANDHRA PRADESH.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS counselling 2021 will be conducted on the basis scores obtained in NEET. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Andhra Pradesh Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Candidates must log in to the official website of NTR University of Health Sciences i.e. ntruhs.ap.nic.in and have to create unique security key and password which they are provided after the verification of the documents.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 3540 for General/OBC Category and Rs.2950 for the SC/ST/PWD as the counselling fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The counselling fee is non refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the counselling fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. A list of candidates who had registered for ANDHRA PRADESH NEET 2021 is released by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. The list is associated with the schedule for offline verification of the documents.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- AP Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
Address of Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Murukambattu, Chittoor Andhra Pradesh,
Contact: 085722 46666
FAQ on Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor
Q1. Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1. Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor.
Q2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2. Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in AIMSR, Chittoor.
Q3. How to take admission in Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor?
Ans 3. Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans 4. It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor.
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7. Where Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is located?
Ans 10. The address of Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor is
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Murukambattu, Chittoor Andhra Pradesh,
Contact: 085722 46666
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org