Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the best institutions in the field of medical education and research. Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences is set up with an aim to provide medical services to society with full care and attention. The institute is promoted by “The Government of India”- Uttar Pradesh, under the guidance of Chairman of The institute’s mission is – TO REACH THE UNREACHED – to provide outstanding as well as affordable medical care in a patient-friendly environment way. Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow is one of the best Medical colleges which is also commonly known as PIMS Lucknow located in the state of U.P.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow was established in the year of 2016 to provide a high quality of education. Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences was founded by Er. B.P. Yadav.
Contact Information of Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences:
College Address: Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur road, Lucknow (226401) U.P.
Contact number: 9721523088
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Facts in brief at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow :
|Name of Institute||Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Popular Name||PIMS Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
MBBS/ Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Courses Offered Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow:
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to be a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in the field of medical science. A person having an MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of the MBBS course is about five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centers, as well as health camps organized by NGOs.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow :
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences has a good number of well-experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to support and encourage self-learning to the students.
- For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rank card
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech .
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Total 1st-year Fee||11,30,000/-|
Facilities at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
- The casualty functions24*7.
- Casualty Medical officer and resident Doctors are available FOR24*7.
- Open for 24 hours
- A licensed blood bank is available in the hospital to fulfill the requirements of the patients.
- Analytical Toxicology Biochemistry
- Blood Bank Cytogenetics
- CytologyMetabolic Research
- Cardiac Monitor
Scholarship at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences:
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
Cut off Percentile
No. of Candidates
NEET Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences: Neet Cut Off 2019 for MBBS:
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences: Neet Cut Off 2020 for State Quota:
|First Round||Second Round|
Seat Matrix of Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences:
|Name of the college||Total seats|
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at :
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow.
Answer: The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.