Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar Rajasthan are one of the most reputed Private Dental Colleges in District Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan. The college is popularly known as MGS Dental College Ganganagar and was founded in the Year 2008. The college is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHSJ Rajasthan) and is approved by Dental Council of India (DCI) Govt. of India. The Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar was started with an objective of fortification the weaker section of the Nation, like village population. Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar was started to serve students with the best Dental care and Oral and facial Surgery. Now the college has become one of the Best Dental Colleges in Rajasthan. Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar is situated in Sriganganagar in Rajasthan state of India. Established in 2005, and it is affiliated to University of Rajasthan. Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar offers 8 courses 1 BDS streams namely Dental and 7 degrees courses for MDS. Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar is run by Sarawagi Charitable Trust which was strated in 2005. In fact, MGS Dental College & Research Centre, is located at 11 L.N.P. Hanumangarh Road, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan 5 Km away from main Bus stand & Railway station. Also, Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar is surrounded by a number of neighboring villages which provides the clinical material. That is so important for the training & practicing in the field of the life sciences and in turn the health care of rural & urban population.
College Summary Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre|
|Popular Name||MGS Dental College|
|Location||11 LNP HANUMANGARH ROAD NEAR RIICO
SRI GANGANAGAR, Rajasthan
|Year of Establishment||2008-09|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.|
|Category||BDS/Dental College in Rajasthan|
I want a call from this College
Students Supports in Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
- Academic Facility
- Clinical Facility
- Student Houses
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
Hostel Details:(According to Academic Year 2016-2017)
|S. No.||Hostel||Numbers||Total capacity|
Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar is having recognition from the dental council of India & Government of India. Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar is having an affiliation to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur Rajasthan. 100 students in Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Course and 18 students in Master of Dental Surgery(MDS) Students.
- Prosthodontics Crown & Bridge – 3 Seats
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic – 3 Seats
- Oral & facial Surgery – 3 Seats
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 2 Seats
- Orthodontics & dental Orthopedics — 2 Seats
- Period ontology –3 Seats
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology – 2 Seats
Dental Education and Modern Medical facilities to the needy and poor the public are the two major Vision & Mission. The institute is run by Sara wagi Charitable Trust, Sri Ganga nagar Rajasthan. This trust include in 2005 by the help of Shri Krishan Chand Sarawagi. SKCS trust is organizing free camps at the various location where Dental health care facilities are still not available for the general public. Free medication is also provided to patients in the campus of Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar. It is our firm belief that value based learning has far relevance in the modem & dynamic word. We ensure that our students turn out to be honest, different and dynamic persons ever ready to serve the nation in the field of dentistry. Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar is very ambitious in providing quality Dental Education and making all Dental Students messengers for health and prosperity.
Fees Structure of Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
|Course||Seat Type||Fee Type||Fee|
|BDS||Gen. seat||Caution money (One||Refundable||One time||INR||10,000|
|Tuition fee (Annual)||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||2,00,000|
|Mgmt. seat||Caution money (One||Refundable||One time||INR||10,000|
|Tuition fee (Annual)||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||2,00,000|
|Seat Type||Fee Type||Fee|
|Hostel facility||Normal||Caution money||Refundable||One time||INR||10,000/-|
|Normal||Annual fee||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||70,000|
Addmission Eligibility in Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
- MGSDCRC BDS Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have passed 12th Physics, Chemistry, & Biology(PCB) with recognized Board.
- MGSDCRC MDS Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have passed B.D.S. with recognized University.
Age Criteria in Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the 2019 year of his/her admission to the 1st year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Course.
For MDS Fees
|Specialties||Tuition Fees (Per Year)|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||4,00,000/-|
|Prosthodontics Crown & Bridges||4,80,000/-|
|Conservative & Endodontic Dentistry||6,00,000/-|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||6,50,000/-|
|Orthodontics and Dent facial Orthopedics||6,50,000/-|
|Oral Pathology & Micro Biology||2,50,000/-|
Scholarship in Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Cutoff in Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar NEET Cutoff 2020
|Name of Dental Medical College||General||EWS||OBC|
|Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar||
Documents Required: For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet (DOB)
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (High School Certificate mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. Age proof.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation of Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
|Name of Institute||MGS Dental College|
Contact Details of Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
- Contact No: 0154-2494429, 09414453888
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.mgsdentalcollege.org/
- Address: 11 L.N.P., Hanuman garh Road,
- Distt. – Sri Ganga nagar
- Pin code: 335 001 (Rajasthan) INDIA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Maharaja Gangasingh DC, Ganganagar
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET 15% All India Quota?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota(AIQ) seats on the basis of their rank in National Eligibility Entrance Test BDS(NEET UG) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA). Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from NTA website. The cutoff rank of eligible candidates is also available on this website under the heading of notice. For this year cut off rank for 15% All India Quota is same as that of MCI.
Q.2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Including candidates from J&K.
Q3: How do I get a password for logging in?
Ans: The process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a personal password. Remember your password till the end of All India Quota (AIQ) admission process; otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the admission process.
Q.4: What documents are required at the time of online counseling?
Ans: No documents will be required for participating in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D.Pharma we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!