Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar which is commonly also known as Mahamaya Medical College is one of the best medical colleges managed by the state govt having multispeciality hospitals in Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar. Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar was established in the year of 2010 and The institution is built within the constituency of chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Km. Mayawati with a cost of more than ₹400 crores.
Facts & Briefs of Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
|Name of the Institute||Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar|
|Common Name||MRAM College Ambedkarnagar|
|Location||Ambedkar Nagar Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Type of Institution||Govt.|
|Affiliated to||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Available for both boys and girls|
Course Offered by Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar has a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
Admission Process in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rank card.
Criteria for Age in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar :
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course (Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar).
Eligibility Criteria in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar
UG Courses in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech to get admission Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar.
Fee Structure in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar
*Amount to be paid at the time of Admission (Rs): 36,000/-
Hostel Fees in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar
Scholarship in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
The scholarships have been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar: NEET Cutoff 2019 State Quota:
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar: NEET Cutoff 2020 State Quota:
Seat Matrix of Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
|Name of the College||Est. Year||AIQ Seat||CP Quota||State Quta||Total Quota|
|Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar||2011||15||85||100|
UP NEET UG COUNSELLING PROCESS 2021
ABOUT UP NEET UG COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DGMET i.e. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats are conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not get filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.upneet.gov.in. The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director General of Medical Education and Training. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 30, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 20, 000
Both Government and Private Medical College- Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide a donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counselling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-
FAQ on Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys are available in the campus at Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.