Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa is one of the best Private Medical Colleges in Bihar. The Institute’s popular name is Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa. Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa was started in the Year 2012 by Lord Buddha Shiksha Pratisthan, a society (Buddhist Minority). The Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa situated at Saharsa Bihar and it aims to provide high-quality Medical studies to the students of Bihar and the neighboring states. Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa affiliated with the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University(BNMU) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa is spread over 30 Acres of land, amidst pristine farmlands in the heart of the Kosi region in Bihar. It comprises of a hospital, a separate spacious college building for teaching purposes, accommodation for Doctors Resident and Hostels for students and staffs. Lord Buddha Koshi Hospital has a capacity of over 470 beds is well equipped with proper instruments in all Departments. LBK Hospital has a Modern ICU, Operation Theatres, Emergency & Casualty Services wih all required facilities. Government Health Schemes like Dots, Malaria, Filaria etc. are also available. Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa building contains Non-Clinical & Para Clinical Departments. The Clinical Departments are located in Hospital Block.
College Summary Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa
|Name of Institute||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa|
|Popular Name||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa, Buddha Medical College Saharsa|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
Affiliated with:- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private
Facilities of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital,Saharsa:
- PD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
Courses Offered by Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||100||4.5+1 Years Internship|
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:- Fee structure (per annum) for MBBS course Session 2019-20
|4||Lab / Workshop fee|
|5||Internal examination fee|
|6||University examination fee|
|9||Food / Mess charge|
|10||Development charge (1- time)|
|11||Caution money (one time)|
Fee Structure of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
|Tuition fees Per Year||Hostel Per year|
Faculty & Staff of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa provides a good number of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Health Care Education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC /SC /ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). Recognized board.
Age Criteria for Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Scholarship given by Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
The college gives scholarships given by various departments of the State and Central government. One must visit the student’s section for further details. One good scholarship scheme given by the government is that students belonging to backward categories (OBC /SC /ST ) are given scholarships equal to or less than the tuition fee according to their parent’s annual income. Many types of scholarships are available which include Merit cum means-based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year. College/Universities also offer many Merit Scholarships. For brilliant students under many Central & State Government schemes.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa: NEET Cutoff 2019
|Private Medical College||Year of Estb.||Seat||NEET AIR||Marks|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa||2019||100||105637||424|
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa: NEET Cutoff 2020 State Quota:
Lord Budha Koshi Mc, Saharsa
Seat Matrix of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
|Name of the College||UR||MUSLIM|
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa
Ranking And Reputation of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
|Name of Institute||Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College|
- Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa is the average medical college in Bihar.
- 3.5 out of 5 stars Best Medical Colleges in Bihar.
|Department||Ward Nos.||Beds Required||Available Beds|
|TB & Respiratory Medicine||1||8||8|
|OB & GYN||2||40||45|
The Central Library has a good collection of books and journals. There are spacious reading rooms with separate reading areas for faculty and students and a computer section with an internet facility. E-Library facility is also available.
The lecture theatres (Gallery Type Seating) are equipped with an audio-visual system, LCD projectors, overhead projectors, and other teaching aids as found in any modern classroom. The E-Class facility makes it possible to have lectures delivered from anywhere in the world.
Hostel: A separate hostel facility is available for boys and girls will be provided subject to vacancy. All students living in the hostel shall be provided mess facilities in their respective hostels themselves. The hostel fee and mess charge shall have to be deposited separately.
Contact Details of Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa
Address: NH-107, Baijnathpur
Saharsa- 852201, Bihar(India)
Phone: +91 6478 – 251047
Fax : +91 6478 – 222455
Official Website: https://lbkmch.org/
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super-specialty courses in Bihar. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for BIHAR Counselling 2021: The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of an activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counseling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counseling Fee: The counseling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counseling session organized by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Bihar.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Bihar.
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Bihar.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: Courses offered by Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa, Bihar is only one course, MBBS.
Answer: Eligibility criteria for VIMS is A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). Recognized board. Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31 st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Answer: Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa, Bihar is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
Answer: Lord Buddha Medical college Saharsa, situated at Saharsa Bihar district of the Indian State of Bihar.