K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura
K.D. Medical College, Hospital, and Research Center, Mathura is located in the city of Uttar Pradesh. K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura was established in the year 2014 affiliated to the Dr. B R Ambedkar University of Agra in the state of U.P.
Contact details of K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura :
|Name of the Institute
|Kanti Devi Medical College Hospital and Research Center
|KDMC Mathura, K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura, KDMCHRC Mathura
|Mathura Uttar Pradesh
|Year of Establishment
|Type of Institution
|Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra U.P
|Medical Council Of India (MCI).
Contact details of K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura :
College Address:- K. D. Medical College, Hospital & Research Center,
24 KM Milestone, Mathura-Delhi Road,
NH #2, P.O. Akbarpur, Tehsil Chhata,
Mathura (U.P.) – 281406 (India)
Phone No: 7055400400 , 7055400500
Email ID: email@example.com
Toll-free Number: 18002704121
Course Offered in K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
|4.6 +1 year Internship
Faculty & Staff in K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
KDMC Mathura has a good number of well-experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to support and encourage self-learning to the students
- For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through the NEET-UG rank card
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year’s desired Course.
Eligibility Criteria inK.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
Fee Structure in K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
|Amount (In Rs)
|Annual Tuition Fee
|Caution Money (Refundable after the completion of course)
|3,00,000/- (One time)
|Hostel Fee (Non-A.C.) *
Mess Charge extra Rs 100000/- per year
Scholarship at K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
The scholarships have been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to be eligible for further process of admission
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC need to score at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ as well as state counseling process.
- Candidates belonging to the UR category need to score at least 50thpercentile
K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura: NEET Cutoff 2019 for MBBS
K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
Seat Matrix of K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
|Name of the College
|K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura:
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys are available on the campus at K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura.
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura.
Q3 How to take admission in K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura?
Ans 3 The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut-off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in K.D. Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Mathura.
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
UP NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT UP NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named DGMET i.e. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and super-specialty courses in India. The online counseling and allotment of seats are conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2021: The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.upneet.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counseling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counseling would not be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favor of ‘Director General of Medical Education and Training. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 30, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 20, 000
For Both Government and Private Medical College- Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for JOSAA, CSAB, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust in us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified for NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid, etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD, etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS, and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.