Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha is one of the most reputed college for post graduation in Ayurvedic medical sciences in the state of Odisha. Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha provides a well set platform to the students to provide them the initial push in the beginning of their journey of being a top class professional in the field of ayurvedic medical science.
Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha focuses not on the bookish knowledge but mainly on the practical knowledge and also on keeping students updated with the latest inventions and researches in the field of medical science. Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha faculty having high experience guide the students in the right direction ensuring their bright future. Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha is affiliated by Utkal University Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
The area of the Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha is spread over 10 acres of land having different departments for different purposes , 150 bedded hospital , library , Hostels , Pharmacy etc.
A well furnished hospital with all necessary facilities having O.P.D. for different Deptts. and 150 bedded I.P.D. is functioning in the campus. Patients suffering from acute and chronic diseases are attending the hospital daily. Apart from the local people, patients from inside, out side State and foreign country are also coming to this hospital for availing some special treatment like Kshyarasutra, Panchakarma & Physiotherapy etc.
Different Out Doors :
1-Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
2- Shalya (Surgery)
3- Shalakya (Ophthalmology, E.N.T. & Head)
4- Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
5- Kaumarbhritya (Pediatrics)
7- Jarachikitsa (Geriatrics)
Physiotherapy Unit :
Functioning of Physiotherapy unit is under a separate block since 1991. It is facilitated with different valuable instruments. It carefully handles large nos. of OPD & IPD cases daily. Dr.S.K.Pradhan-In- charge of the unit.
Bio-chemical Lab :
The Bio-chemical laboratory is functioning with a Bio-chemical Analyzer since 1995 for different Bio-chemical investigations.
Teaching Aids :
The teaching aids available like :-
- Over Head Projector
- LCD Projector & Laptop
- Slide Projector
- Film Projector etc.
Computer Laboratory :
Computer Laboratory is functioning from the year 2005 under direct supervision of the Principal & assisted by Dr. B. K. Das, Lectures in Statistics & officer in charge. Following facilities are available in the computer laboratory.
- Broad Band Internet
- Use of Lab. for Academic purpose
- Data analysis
- Data processing
- Data Interpretation
- Preparation of the Research project proposal
- Project evaluation and presentation of the reports
- Power Point Presentation for departmental Seminars
Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha Summary
|College Name||Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha|
|Popular Name||GAM, puri, odisha|
|Affiliated with||Utkal University Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with: Utkal University Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar
Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
Aid Status: Govt.
Student Support at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha Facilities
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
Courses Offered at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
|BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)||Ayurvedacharya||30||4.6+1 years internship|
|PhD.||In Ayurveda||06||3 Years|
- B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
Ayurveda is an Indian traditional, natural system in the field of medical science that has been practiced in our nation for more than 5,000 years. The BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which is an undergraduate degree programme which plays a key role in making students familiar with the concepts of Ayurvedic medical science and use their skills for the treatment of patients.
- M.D. (Ayurveda)
MD in Ayurveda is a full-time 3 year course of post-graduation divided into 6 semesters for the aspirants who want to grow in the field of Ayurvedic medical sciences.
Faculty & Staff at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
The Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
Eligibility Criteria at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
|Educational Qualification||Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a well recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects|
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: No Limit.
Fee Structure at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
|Particular||UG Fees (Annual)|
|Admission Fees||Rs 15,000/-|
|AIQ Fees||Rs 9,760|
PG Course Fees
|Re-admission Fees(During 2nd/3rd year)||Rs 1,000/-|
|Tuition fees (For 6 Months)||Rs 3,000/-|
|Identity Card Fee (One Time)||Rs 150/-|
|Library Fee (Per Annum)||Rs 500/-|
|Magazine Fee (Per Annum)||Rs1,000/-|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||Rs1,000/-|
|CCIM Recognition Fee||Rs10,000/-|
|Monthly Hostel Fees|
Hostel Fees of Gopabandhu Ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
|Hostel Caution Fees (refundable)||Rs 1,000/-|
|Hostel Rent (Per Annum)||Rs 3,000/-|
|Hostel Fund (Per Annum)||Rs 1,200/-|
|Hostel Common Room Fee( Per Annum)||Rs 1,200/-|
|Electricity & Water Charges||As per Consumption|
Facilities at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
- Mess Available
- cleaning staffs
- Water supply 24*7
- 24*7 security
Departments At Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
Sharira Rachana (Anatomy) Department :
Sharira Kriya (Physiology) Department:
Swasthavritta (Preventive Social Medicine & Yoga) Department :
Samhita, Siddhanta & Sanskrit Department :
Dravyaguna (Materia Medica & Pharmacology) Department :
P.g. Department Of Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana(Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals) :
P.g. Department Of Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga :
Department Of Kaumarbhritya :
P.g.department Of Shalya (General Surgery) :
Department Of Shalakya (Opthalmology, E.n.t. & Head) :
P.g. Department Of Kayachikitsa (Medicine) :
Roganidan (Pathology & Diagnostic Procedures) Department :
Panchakarma Department :
Agadatantra Avum Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology & Forensic Medicine
Central Library Secttions at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
- Reading room for students
- Reading room for teachers
- Journal Section
- Text Book/Reference Section
- Circulation Section
- Computer & Audio Visual Section
Scholarship at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha NEET Cutoff 2020
Seat Matrix of Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha||30|
Number of Ayurvedic Colleges and Intake Capacity in UG & PG Courses
|State/UT||No. of Colleges||UG seats||PG seats||Total seats|
|Jammu & Kashmir||02||153||15||168|
Contact Details of Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha
Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri
VIP Road – Puri – 752002 (Odisha)
Contact No of College:-06752-222072
Contact no of Hospital:- 06752-222072
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions on Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 30 UG students in Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
UG Fees (Annual)
Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a well recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: No Limit.
Answer: Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya, odisha is affiliated to Utkal University Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar.
Answer: Gopabandhu ayurveda mahavidyalaya is located in Puri, Odissa.