CLAT PG 2021
CLAT PG authorities conduct the Common Law Admission Test exam for the admission of the candidates interested to join the LLM course which have been offered by 22 participating NLUs. The CLAT PG 2021 will be an offline exam, but the authorities has introduced the cut-off marks for the new session. Common Law Admission Test candidates must have to qualify their objective papers in order to be eligible for the evaluation of the subjective paper as well. The qualifying marks for the objective paper is at least around 40% (which is 35% in case of SC, ST & PWD) marks. CLAT PG 2021 will probably be conducted on the 10th of May, 2021 across the country. The application form of CLAT PG 2021 has been available in online mode from January 1. Interested as well as eligible candidates will have to carefully fill the application form and submit it by March 31 with the payment of the fees. On the 11th of May, The authorities will release answer keys having the correct answers to questions which came in the exam. The candidate by consulting these keys would be able to estimate probable scores. Candidates can challenge the keys between May 12 to 15, and the final key will be released on May 18. Most probably, CLAT PG 2021 result would be declared on 24th of May and the shortlisted candidates will be eligible for counseling.
Eligibility Criteria in CLAT PG 2021:
The eligibility criteria for CLAT is decided by the concerned authorities.
Applicants will have to fulfill all the terms and conditions written in the CLAT PG eligibility criteria 2021, or else they can be disqualified from the process of admission.
- Qualifying exam: The candidate must have completed LLB or any equivalent degree.
- Marks in qualifying exam: GEN/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI category candidates need to score minimum of about 55% marks or an equivalent grade. SC/ST candidates need about 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Appearing in qualifying exam: Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam in April/May 2021 may also apply.
- Upper age limit: There is no upper age limit.
CLAT PG 2021 Application Process:
- Mode of Application : Online
- Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
- The CLAT authorities has released the application form of CLAT PG 2021 in online mode on January 1, 2021.
- Eligible candidates have to fill the CLAT PG application form using correct as well as verifiable data, as submission of false information can lead to disqualification of the candidate from the process of admission. The application form filling process is described in brief below.
Steps to fill CLAT PG 2021 application form:-
- Online Registration– The first step is registration, wherein the candidate will create an account by entering details like – name, phone number, and email. A password would also have to be created for the new account.
- Filling of application form– This step will have various sections like personal, correspondence, and address details. The candidate will also have to select the course (in this case LLM).
- Uploading of documents– Next upload the original photograph, signature and domicile certificates in the format specified in the table below:
|Image size (maximum)
|State of domicile certificate
- Payment of application fee– After confirming the submission of application, payment of the fee must be done. Only online payment option is available only through net banking, credit or debit cards.
CLAT PG 2021 Application Fees:
|Female ,Male , transgender
|OBC , GEN
|Female , Male , Transgender
|SC , ST
|Female , Male , Transgender
CLAT PG 2021 Exam pattern :
|Total Number of Questions
|Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR and Jurisprudence.
|Essay on topics of law and contemporary issues (800 words each)
|Subjective questions (each of 25 Marks)
- Mode of the examination: Offline
- Marking scheme for Multiple Choice Questions: Each Correct answer awards 1 mark to the candidate. A wrong answer will lead to the deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Total time for giving the Examination: 2 hours
CLAT PG 2021 Cutoff Marks:
- The authorities of NLUs has introduced cut off marks for the objective paper from this year.
- General category candidates need to score at least about 40% marks (which is 35% in case of SC, ST & PWD candidates) to qualify in the objective paper
- Qualification in the objective paper is a compulsion , or else the subjective paper of the respective candidates will not be evaluated.
- The total number of objective questions will be 100
CLAT PG 2021 Admit Card:
How to download CLAT PG 2021 Admit Card:-
- Go to the official site of CLAT
- Log-in with the help of registration number and password provided.
- After logging in successfully, the admit card will appear on thescreen.
- Download the admit card , and keep it’s print out for the verification at the centre of the examination
What if there is any discrepancy in the CLAT PG 2021 Admit Card?
After or before downloading the admit card, check that details like name is correctly spelled, that the right photo is included, and that the information is legible. In case it is not so, and there is an issue, like a wrong photo is uploaded in place of the applicant, he/she needs to get in touch with exam officials immediately and get it rectified.
Details mentioned on the CLAT PG 2021 Admit Card:
- Roll number
- Date as well as time of CLAT PG 2021 Exam
- Name and address of exam centre
- Exam day guidelines
CLAT PG 2021 documents required at the day of the exam: The admit card of the the candidate as well as any valid photo identity proof, such as Aadhaar card/PAN card/driving license/passport, etc.
CLAT PG 2021 Exam Centers:
|Jammu and Kashmir
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!