Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar college is popularly known as BRIMS Bidar, located at Bidar Karnataka. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is a District Government Hospital and Medical College in Bidar, Karnataka with a status of autonomous institute under Government of Karnataka. College is recognized by the medical council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka. The Institution runs Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses in various specialties. Intake for MBBS was initially 150 annually and had been increased to 150 Per Annum since 2017. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is situated in Bidar at the State of Karnataka. It was started in the Year of 2007 by the Government of Karnataka. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Provides 150 Seats for MBBS Course with the 173 Well Experienced and More Knowledge Faculties for teaching the Students. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar provides Under Graduate and Post Graduate Medical Courses. And also it provides Diploma Courses like Para-Medical, Nursing Courses are available in this College.
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar offers various kinds of Structured Training Programs are using in this teaching Method they are including Didactic Lectures, Group Discussions, Demonstrations, Tutorials, Practical, Seminars, Symposium, Quiz Programs, and Integrated Teaching Methods are used in academic wise for the studies of the students. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is situated in Bidar at the State of Karnataka. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is away from 2.2 km at arriving time of 7 minutes from Bidar. Bidar is situated 147 km distance away from Hyderabad Metropolitan City and it has easy accessibility of Roadways & Railways by the arriving time of 180 Minutes. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is located at 2.5 kilometers away from the “Bidar Railway station” with an arrival time of 9 Minutes. Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is located in 1.2 km distance with arriving time of 5 Minutes from the Bidar Bus Station at Udgir Road, it have any time Bus Service Facility. Attached Hospital: Initially was tagged to the district hospital of bidar which was of 300 beds strength and was later upgraded to new BRIMS teaching hospital of 750 beds. The new building has 8 stories with various departmental OTs, a central lab, upgraded equipment, which was inaugurated in 2017.
College Summary of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Name of Institute
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar, Bidar|
|BRIMS Bidar, Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar|
Year of Establishment
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Medical Council Of India|
|Yes(MALE AND FEMALE)|
|MBBS/Medical College in Karnataka|
The campus of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Owned over 33613.74 Sq-Ft at High Grounds in Bidar at the State of Karnataka. This College has Surrounded by Full Greenery and Peace full Circumstance with Eco-Friendly Nature. And the Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar has an Administrative Block with Good Ventilated Air Flow Atmosphere of Class Rooms, Modernized 4 Lecture Halls with 100 seating capacity of each Hall, Equipped Examination Hall, Demonstration Hall and Dissection Hall. The campus is in a single premise spreading around 45 acres.
- Main college and Administrative office
- Old hospital building
- New hospital building
- Staff quarters (1+1)
- UG Boys hostel+ mess
- UG girls hostel + mess
- 24*7 Blood bank
Departments of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
- Forensic Medicine
- Com. Medicine
Facilities of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Courses Offered by Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar offers quality Medical Programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and infrastructure. The College is famous for its Under Graduate & Post Graduate Medical Programs.
|M.B.B.S||150||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar has 150 Seats in MBBS UG Course which are divided as 15% for All India Quota and 85% for Karnataka State Quota.
Fee structure of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar for UG Course (MBBS):
|Fee For Government Seats|
|Particular||Fee per annum|
|Tuition Fee||24,865/- (AIQ)|
|Hostel Fee||850/- (Per Month)|
- Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 24,865/-
Faculty & Staff of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar has a 1360 Sq. Ft. Central Library with a Seating Capacity of 282 Peoples, include with 7940 Medical Books are available in the College Central Library. The Central Library is Well – Equipped that is stocked with the latest edition of all the standard prescribed books and Reference Books for the benefit of the Students and the Staff.
Age Criteria of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility criteria for Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form.
UG Courses (MBBS)
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Physics Chemistry Biology(PCB)/ Biotech combined.
Scholarship by of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College cam offers a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the low-income group of student. State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar NEET Cutoff 2019
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar NEET Cutoff 2020 for Govt. Quota:
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar||44838||—||74052||50800||67360||60755||—||—|
Ranking and Reputation of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
|Name of Institute||BRIMS Bidar|
Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar 4.3 out of 5 stars in the best Medical College in Karnataka.
Contact Details of Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar
Address: Udgir Road, Bidar. Karnataka
Official Website: http://brims-bidar.in
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our inquiry form.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission-related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Karnataka.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Karnataka.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Karnataka.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Karnataka offers MBBS Course Fees is 25,000/- Tuition fee & 25,000 admission fee plus hostel & other charge are included.
Answer: Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Karnataka Eligibility is Candidates applying for MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB.
Answer: Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar Karnataka Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Answer: Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar is located at in 1.2 km distance with arriving time of 5 Minutes from the Bidar Bus Station at Udgir Road, Bidar, Karnataka, India.