BDS College Predictor 2022
BDS College Predictor is a tool provided by various online educational analyst to predict the chances of the student in getting admission in medical colleges via giving entrance exam i.e. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) conducted by the central authority known as NTA (National Testing Agency). This examinational is conducted across India for taking admissions in all medical/dental colleges of India. BDS College Predictor tool is used to predict the probability of the getting the desired colleges as per the ranks of the students before the beginning of the counselling process. By using BDS College Predictor candidates can make the speculation about the list of colleges that they are going to get after giving their NEET Exam. BDS College Predictor is not 100% accurate as it is mere speculation made on the basis of ranks and the previous years’ cut off of various institutes.
ABOUT NEET 2022
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2022 is a national level based entrance examination meant for taking admissions in medical colleges/Universities. The criteria for getting admission are to clear the NEET 2022 with better scores. NEET 2022 doesn’t provide admissions in Indian colleges/Universities but also NEET score are also accepted by several countries like Georgia, Philippines, etc. Students have to analyse their NEET score which is the base of qualifying to access admission in medical colleges/Universities. The different medical colleges/Universities have their cut offs which is meant to scrutinize the creamy layer for the purpose of taking those who are bright in studies and willing to make their career in medical field. If the students meet the cut off demands, ranking and score they were called for counselling sessions at the college/University for taking admissions.
Students have to serious and sincere and have zeal to make their career in medical field start preparing for the NEET exam at the beginning of their 12th standard. The subjects that have been asked in NEET are Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The questions are objective type and there are 180 questions for 3 Hours i.e. 1 minute is provided to solve one question. For every correct answer 4 marks are allotted and for every wrong answer 1 mark is deducted. This year NEET exams are a bit delayed due COVID 19 and are scheduled to be conducted on 13th September, 2022 at various centres. The results of NEET 2022 will be announced after few weeks of exam.
The curiosity in students after giving NEET exam gave birth to NEET College Predictor. This tool works on the basis of analysing previous years ranks. Now days there are a lot of online NEET college Predictor tools available online, where a candidate can use it for determining his chances of getting the desired college. The college predictor doesn’t give exact college but it would surely provide a rough idea about the college. The NEET College Predictor accuracy depends on the data feed into it as it.
Just after giving NEET 2022 exam within a week the answer keys were out on the official website of NTA. Students are allowed to check the answers they had given and the correct answer as per NTA. This process is meant to analyse the probability the NEET score and if a candidate have any doubt on any answer he/she can challenge it.
Qualifying Marks for NEET Exam 2022
NEET Cut Off
NEET Cut off marks is the qualifying marks that must be attained by the candidate in order to get a confirmed seat in any medical college. The factors responsible for determining NEET cut offs are number of students appearing in the exam, difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats in different colleges, etc. The below presented list of the cut offs are expected to be the cut off of this year as it is based on the previous years’ trend
|Social category||Expected Cut-off|
NEET UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- NEET is mandatory for the candidates willing to get admission in medical courses. This exam is for Indian as well as the overseas candidates.
- Applicant should be 17 years old as on December 31, 2022, while the upper age limit for general category candidates should be 25 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have domicile of the state for admission to NEET UG 2022. If an applicant has completed their Class 10th and 12th from the schools located in the state, they do not have to provide their domicile certificate.
- In case any candidate has passed either Class 10th or 12th outside the state, then they have to submit the general domicile certificate.
- The candidates can attempt the NEET Exam, as many times, as they can and they wish till the maximum age is attained by them.
- The foreign nationals and the overseas citizens of India or NRI’s are entitled to get reservations of 15% of the All India Quota seats. The Jammu and Kashmir candidates are not eligible for this reservation.
- Candidates have to complete their Class 12th with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects. While reserved category candidates have to qualify Class 12 with 40% and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) has to secure at least 45%
Note: Students who have secured minimum cut off marks mentioned by the authority are eligible to participate in AIQ (All India Quota) counselling for NEET – UG and state level quota under NEET UG Counselling. Under AIQ i.e. 15% in all over India basis any student can apply the rest 85% Quota is reserved for the state only.
NEET UG Counselling 2022
NEET Counselling is a seat allotment process for all the medical institutes (MBBS/BDS) in the country is done by Medical Counselling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. NEET Counselling can be done for all the quotas in the country i.e. 15% All India Quota, 85% State Quota, Management Quota, Institutional Quota. NEET Counselling by MCC is conducted for all the Central Universities, Deemed Universities, Medical Colleges under ESIC, Armed Forces Medical Colleges. The state counselling authorities are responsible for filling up these 85% seats and 100% seats in Deemed Universities on the basis of merit lists. The merit list is prepared by the medical counselling committee and seat distribution is on the basis of the merit list. The DCI (Dental Council of India) is a statutory body formed to keep an eye on the Dental Colleges of India.
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Important Dates:
The NEET Exam had been conducted on 12th of September, 2022 and the date of counselling is announced on 16th October 2022 by the authorities. The candidates would get a glimpse of the whole counselling structure via the following table
|First round of counseling|
|Registration||28-Oct-2022 to 02-Nov-2022 (up to 5 pm)|
|Choice filling starts||28-Oct-2022|
|Choice filling ends||04-Nov-2022 (up to 8 pm)|
|Last date for payment of registration fee||02-Nov-2022 (up to 7 pm)|
|Seat allotment list (Provisional)||06-Nov-2022|
|Seat allotment list (Final) and allotment letters||07-Nov-2022|
|Reporting to the allocated institute||07-Nov-2022 to 16-Nov-2022 (up to 2 pm)|
|Second round of counseling|
|Seat matrix for the second round displayed||Third week of November 2022*|
|Registration||20-Nov-2022 to 23-Nov-2022 (up to 3pm)|
|Choice filling starts||20-Nov-2022|
|Choice filling ends||25-Nov-2022 (up to 3 pm)|
|Last date for payment of registration fee||24-Nov-2022 (up to 5 pm)|
|Seat allotment list||27-Nov-2022|
|Reporting to the allocated institute||28-Nov-2022 to 08-Dec-2022|
|Vacant seats will be transferred to the state quota||08-Dec-2022|
|Mop-up round for Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ ESIC colleges|
|Registration||10-Dec-2022 to 14-Dec-2022 (up to 3 pm)|
|Choice filling starts||11-Dec-2022|
|Choice filling ends||14-Dec-2022 (up to 11.59 pm)|
|Last date for payment of registration fee||14-Dec-2022 (up to 5 pm)|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Results||16-Dec-2022 (Released)|
|Final seat allotment list||17-Dec-2022 (Released)|
|Reporting to the allocated institute||18-Dec-2022 to 24-Dec-2022|
|Vacant seats will be transferred to the institute||28-Dec-2022 to 31-Dec-2022|
NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
There are generally two rounds of counselling for the seats allotted by the medical colleges, but sometimes the seats would not get filled so the mop up round is called for. For all those who are applying for NEET Counselling have to follow the below mentioned steps:
NEET 2022 counselling bodies
|NEET Counselling Type||Counselling body|
|AIQ seats 15% in government medical institutes(except for J&K state)||DGHS as a representative of MCC|
|85% State quota seats in DU colleges||DGHS as a representative of MCC|
|For all Central and Deemed Universities seats(inclusive of BDS in Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi)||DGHS as a representative of MCC|
|IP Quota seats in ESIC colleges||DGHS as a representative of MCC|
|AFMC Pune(Armed Forces Medical College)||DGHS as a representative of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|85% State quota seats(all J&K seats) and state private colleges||Corresponding state counselling authorities|
Registration for NEET Counselling 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website of Medical Council Committee (MCC) i.e. www.mcc.nic.in and register them for NEET UG Counselling. The registration contains general details and a valid mobile number as the OTP is send to that number in order to complete the registration process.
Step 2: The students then have to log in to the website by providing the credentials provided to them in the previous step i.e. a Roll number and Password.
Step 3: A new page pop up onto the screen where the student have to enter the details like Registration No., Roll No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. After entering all the details asked click on the submit button.
Step 4: All the details provided by the students will take a form of NTA database and the registration process completed by clicking on the confirm registration. Students are advised to save the page and take a print out for future references.
Fee Payment for NEET UG Counselling 2022
After the completion of the registration the students can opt for refundable or non refundable counselling fee. The counselling fee can be paid via online mode i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
For Deemed Universities
Non Refundable Registration fee INR 5, 000/-
Refundable Security amount INR 2, 00, 000/-
For (15% All India Quota)/ Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU and Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi)/AFMS & ESI
|Category||Non Refundable Registration fee||Refundable security amount|
|UR||INR 1000/-||INR 10,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.||INR 500/-||INR 5,000/-|
NEET 2022 Choice Locking/Filling-
Once the counselling fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
NEET 2022 Allotment of Seat-
Students can log in to the official website and check the result of seat of seat allotment. Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. A list of candidates who had registered for UG NEET 2022 Counselling is released by MCC. The list is associated with the schedule for offline verification of the documents and the payment of admission fee.
NEET Counselling 2022 Second Round:
Students who are not satisfied with the colleges provided to them on their NEET score or the merit list prepared by the MCC, can apply for the second round of counselling. Students need not to pay the counselling fee again and can use the old log in id and password for applying for the second round of counselling.
NEET Counselling 2022 Counselling Letter
Again the applicants need their log in id and password in order to download and take the print out of the counselling letter allotted to them by the college/institute. Candidates are now required to report to the centre allotted to them in the letter to reserve their seats. Students are also advised to take the hard copy of the counselling letter at the verification centres.
NEET UG Counselling Documents requirement
The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
Factors affecting the BDS College Predictor
- Number of candidates appeared in that particular session.
- JEE Main Difficulty level of Exam.
- Previous year cut off trend and their analysis.
- Seats available in different courses and different colleges.
How to use BDS College Predictor:
For using this tool candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the webpage find the box mentioning Predictor Tool.
- Then click on the option on a new webpage containing ‘NEET Rank Predictor”.
- There will be an online form type format where the candidate must fill his details like Name, Email, Mobile Number, State and Expected NEET Rank.
- Once the details provided candidates would be registered with the mobile number and an OTP will be sent to their phones providing them their ranks
- With their rank they can use it another predictor tool i.e. “BDS College Predictor”
- Under this a new webpage allows you to enter your NEET Rank and the list of colleges that will come as per the rank will be provided to you.
How does BDS College Predictor works
The BDS College Predictor works on the framework of the previous years’ ranks, after analysing it compares them with the present year. Thus by comparing the difficulty level of questions in both the years the tool predicts the ranks as well as the list of colleges that will come under those ranks. For this students must know their ranks via Rank Predictor which is based on the answers opted by the students with the answer key provided by the NEET. NEET Answer key is provided just after a week’s time after the examinations are over.
The prediction of the BDS College Predictor is completely based on the data fed into the tool. More the accurate the rank would be more accurate would be the prediction. BDS College Predictor is not 100% accurate, but if the data entered is correct then it would give you a tentative idea about the list of colleges that the candidates would attain after the final announcement of the NEET Result.
Benefits of using BDS College Predictor:
After taking the data of the institutes providing medical courses a data base is prepared. The data help the candidate/student to analyse his/her probability in getting the desired college as per his expectation in the NEET Exam. Apart from this there are other benefits of using these predictor tools:
- A tentative idea provided by the predictor tool make the students mentally prepare for getting a college.
- The colleges are ranked, based on their placement records, infrastructure, reviews of the students, etc which provides them ratings and ranks. This could help the candidates in analysing themselves as which college they are getting as per their scores.
- It also analyse the students’ true potential and where he stands in this competitive world.
- If expectation meets the needs the students/ candidate then they stay one step ahead from other students and prepare themselves well in the process of getting admission.
- The medical aspirants can target right college at the right time based on their performance.
How to calculate your percentile score and NEET score for NEET Rank Predictor and BDS College Predictor
Percentile Calculation Method
The most easy way to calculate your percentage in NEET is follow the below mentioned formula
P = [(N – P)/P] X 100; In this
P = Percentile
N = Total number of applicants who showed up for the test
r = Rank got by the competitor
By putting all the values you would be able to calculate your percentile.
NEET Score calculation method
NEET Score 2022 = [(Number of correct responses x 4) – (Number of incorrect responses x 1)]
For every correct answer 4 marks are awarded
For every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted
No marks are awarded for every unanswered question.
List of Dental Colleges in India
Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Sree Sai Dental College and Hospital, Srikakulam
- Maharaja Institute of Dental Sciences, Vizianagram
- Gitam Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Center, Visakhapatnam
- Anil Neerukonda Institute of Dental Sciences, Visakhapatnam
- Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajmundhry, East Godavari
- Vishnu Dental College and Hospital, Bhimavaram, West Godavari
- Saint Joseph Dental College and Hospital, Eluru, West Godavari
- Dr Sudha & Nageshwar Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Allapuram, Krishna
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Vijaywada
- Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur
- G. Pulla Reddy Dental College and Hospital, Kurnool
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Dental College, Kadapa
- Narayana Dental College and Hospital, Nellore
- CKS Theja Institute of Dental Sciences, Tirupati
- Mamatha Dental College and Hospital, Khammam
- Dibrugarh Dental College
- Regional Dental College, Guwahati
- Government Dental College, Silchar
- RIMS Dental College, Imphal
- Patna Dental College, Patna
- Mithila minority dental college and hospital, Darbhanga
- Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences, Kankarbagh
- Sarjug Dental College, Darbhanga
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patna
- Dr. S.M. Naqui Imam Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga
- Sarjug Dental College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
- Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Sector 25, Chandigarh
- Government Dental College, Raipur
- Chhattisgarh Dental College & Research Institute, rajnandgoan
- Maitri College of Dentistry and Research Centre, Durg
- Rungta College of Dental Sciences & Research, Bhilai
- New Horizon Dental College and Research Institute, Bilaspur
- Triveni Institute of Dental Sciences, Hospital & Research Centre, Bilaspur
Daman & Diu
- Vaidic Dental College & Research Centre, Daman
- Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, University of Delhi
- E.S.I.C. dental college and hospital – Inderprastha University, Rohini
Delhi National Capital Region (Delhi NCR)
- Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Masuri, Ghaziabad
- Manav Rachna Dental College and Hospital, Faridabad
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and research, Faridabad
- Sri Govind Tricentenary College of Dental Sciences and Research Center, Gurgaom
- ITS Dental College Greater Noida
- Sharda School of Dental Sciences, Greater Noida
- I.T.S. College of Dental Sciences, Ghaziabad
- Santosh Dental College and Hospital, Ghaziabad
- HDC dental college, NCR
- Goa Dental College, Bambolim
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Government Dental College, Jamnagar
- Gujarat College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Ahmedabad.
- A.M.C. Dental College and Hospital, Khokhara, Ahmedabad
- Dharamsingh Desai Institute of Dental Sciences, College Road, Nadiad
- K.M. Shah Dental College, Pipariya, Baroda
- Manubhai Patel Dental College, Baroda
- Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital, Visnagar
- Karnavati School of Dentistry, Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Dental college, Bhadaj, Ahmedabad
- Vaidik Dental College & Research, Kadaiya, Nani Daman
- Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science, Gandhinagar
- College of Dental Science & Research, Bhavnagar
- Society for Gujarat Dental Health, Education and Research (SGDHER) Dental College, Siddhpur, Patan
- Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak
- B.R.S. Dental College & Hospital, Panchkula
- Guru Govind Tricentary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Jan Nayak Chaudhari Devilal Dental College, Sirsa
- JN Kapoor D.A.V. Centanary Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences & Research, Ambala
- Manav Rachana Dental College, Faridabad
- PDM Dental College & Research Institute, Bahadurgarh
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research, Faridabad
- Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College, Panchkula
- Yamuna Institute of Dental College, Yamunanagar
- Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib, Sirmour
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Budh
- H.P.Government Dental College & Hospital, Shimla
- Himachal Dental College, Sundernagar, Mandi
- M.N.D.A.V. Dental College & Hospital, Solan
Jammu and Kashmir
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar
- Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Amphalla, Jammu
- Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora, Jammu
- Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur (Steel city)
- Hazaribagh College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Morangi
- Vananchal Dental College & Hospital, Garwah
- Jharkhand College of Dental Sciences, Ranchi
- A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore
- Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, Davengare
- Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences
- Government Dental College, Bangalore
- JSS Dental College, Mysore
- Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Bangalore
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Rajarajeswari Dental college and Hospital
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Dental Sciences
- Sri Siddhartha Dental college and Hospital,Tumkur
- KVG dental college, Sullia, Dakshin Kannada
- Al Ameen dental college, Bijapur
- Al Badar dental college, Gulburga
- Sri Hasanamba Dental College and Hospital
- PMNM Dental college and hospital, Bagalkot
- MM’s NGH Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Belagavi
- Century international institute of dental science and research center
- PSM Dental College &research Centre Akikkavu,thrissur
- Sree Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences, Modakallur, Kozhikode
- K.M.C.T. Dental College and Hospital, Thazechode
- Amrita School Of Dentistry, Ernakulam
- Mar Baselios Dental College. Thrikkariyoor, Ernakulam
- Annoor Dental College, Perumattom, Muvattupuzha
- P.M.S. College of Dental Science and Research, Venkode, Thiruvananthapuram
- Royal Dental College, Chalissery, Palakkad
- Government Dental College, Trivandrum (1958)
- Government Dental College, Calicut (1981)
- Government Dental College, Kottayam (2003)
- Government Dental College, Alleppey (2014)
- Government Dental College, Thrissur (2015)
- Pariyaram Dental College, Pariyaram
- Educare Institute of Dental Sciences , Vattapparamba Mahallu, Kodur
- Al Azhar Dental College, Thodupuzha
- Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy, Kannur
- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Dental Sciences, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
- Malabar Dental College & Research Centre, Mudur, Edappal, Malappuram
- Pushpagiri College Of Dental Sciences, Pushpagiri Medicity, Perumthuruthy
- Noorul Islam College Of Dental Sciences, Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram
- Azeezia College Of Dental Sciences & Research, Meeyannoor, Kollam
- M.E.S. Dental College and Hospital, Perinthalmanna, Mallapuram
- St. Gregorious Dental College, Chelad
- Sri Sankara Dental College, Akathumuri, Thiruvananthapuram
- College of Dental Science & Hospital,Jhoomerghat, Rau
- Bhabha College of Dental sciences, Bhopal
- Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre,(LNCT Group) Bhopal
- Mansarovar Dental College and Hospital, Bhopal
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Burhanpur
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur
- Institute of Dental Education and Advance Studies, Gwalior
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry & Research, Near Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Airport Road, Indore
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- Index Institute of Dental Sciences, Indore
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital Sangli
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
- Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai
- Government Dental College and hospital, Nagpur
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad
- Aditya Dental College, Chowk, Beed
- Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Sakri Road, Dhule
- Armed Forces Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Dr. G.D. Pol Foundation’s YMT Dental College, Navi Mumbai
- Chatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Shikshan Sansthas Dental College, Aurangabad
- D.Y.Patil Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
- D.Y.Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- D.Y.Patil Dental College and Hospital, Kolhapur
- Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College and Research Centre, Kolhapur
- Dr. Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Sewa Mandal’s Dental College and Hospital, Hingoli
- Guardian Dental College, Ambarnath, Thane
- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and hospital, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- M.G.V.’s Karmavir Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College & Hospital, Nashik
- Jamanlal Goenka Dental College & Hospital, Akola
- Shri Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Dental College, Ahmednagar
- Rural Dental College, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni
- M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Azam Campus, Camp, Pune
- Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur
- V.S.P.M. Dental college and Hospital, Nagpur
- Sharad Paawar Dental College, Sawangi (Meghe) Wardha
- Sinhgad Dental College and Hospital Vadgaon Budruk Pune
- Yogita Dental College Hospital, Khed
- Vidarbha youth welfare society dental college and hospital, Amravati
- Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneshwar
- S.C.B. College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Cuttack
- Cuttack Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Cuttack
- Gandhi Dental College, Bhubaneshwar
- Hi-Tech Dental College, Pandra, Bhubaneshwar
- Bhubaneshwar Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneshwar
- V.M. Lord Jagannath Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Satyanagar, Bhubaneshwar
- Odisha Dental College and Research Center, Bhubaneshwar
- Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences, Research Center and Hospital,Bathinda
- Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences, Research Center and Hospital, Faridkot
- Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Ludhiana
- Christian Dental College, Ludhiana
- Desh Bhagat Dental College and Hospital, Kotakpura, Muktasar
- Gian Sagar Dental College & Hospital, Banur, District. Patiala
- Government Dental College & Hospital, Patiala
- Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Sunam
- Khalsa Dental College & Hospital, Nangal Kalan, Mansa
- Chintpurni Dental College & Hospital, Pathankot
- Five Rivers Dental College and Hospital, Pathankot
- Laxmibai Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patiala
- National Dental College & Hospital, Derabassi
- Punjab Government Dental College & Hospital, Amritsar
- Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Amritsar
- Rayat Bahra Dental College and Hospital, Mohali
- Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Jaipur
- Darshan Dental College & Hospital, Village – Loyara, Udaipur
- Daswani Dental College & Hospital, Ranpur, Kota
- Dental Wing, Sawai ManSingh Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Eklavya Dental College & Hospital, Kotputli, Jaipur
- Government Dental College & Hospital, Subhash Nagar, Jaipur
- Jaipur Dental College, Delhi Highway, Jaipur
- Jodhpur Dental College & General Hospital, Jhanwar Road, Boranada, Jodhpur
- Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre, Sri Ganganagar
- National Institute of Medical Sciences Dental College, Jaipur
- Pacific Dental College, Debari, Udaipur District
- Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital, Ajmer Road, Jaipur
- Surendra Dental College & Research Institute, Sri Ganganagar
- Vyas Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur
- Geethanjali Dental and Research Institute, Udaipur
- R R Dental college and Hospital, Udaipur
- Pacific Dental college and Research centre, Udaipur
- Tamil Nadu Government Dental College & Hospital, Chennai formerly called Madras Dental College is the only Government dental college in Tamil Nadu so far.
- Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital, Mugappair, Chennai – Dr.MGR Educational & Research Institute University
- Ragas Dental College & Hospital, Uthandi, Chennai
- Sri Ramachandra Dental College & Hospital, Porur, Chennai
- Balaji Dental College & Hospital, Narayanapuram, Chennai
- Saveetha Dental college and Hospital, Velappanchavadi, Chennai
- Tagore Dental College and Hospital, Vandalur, Chennai
- SRM Dental college and hospital, Ramapuram, Chennai
- Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, Chennai
- Asan Memorial Dental College & Hospital, Oragadam Road, Chengalpet
- Sri Venkateswara Dental College & Hospital, Navalur, Chengalpattu Taluk, Kanchipuram
- SRM Dental College and Hospital, Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram
- Karpaga Vinayaka Institute of Dental Sciences, Maduranthakam Taluk, Kanchipuram
- Adhiparasakthi Dental College And Hospital, Melmaruvathur, Cheyyar Taluk, Kanchipuram
- Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute, Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram
- Priyadharshini Dental College & Hospital, Pandur, Thiruvallur Taluk & District
- Rajah Muthiah Dental College & Hospital, Annamalainagar, Cuddalore
- J.K.K.Nattraja Dental College & Hospital, Komarapalayam, Namakka
- Vivekanandha Dental college for women, Elayampalayam, Thiruchengodu, Namakkal
- K S R Institute of Dental Science & Research, Thokkavadi, Tiruchengodu
- Best Dental College & Hospital, Madurai
- CSI Dental College & Hospital, Madurai
- Sri Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Avarampalayam, Coimbatore
- R.V.S. Dental College, Kannampalayam, Coimbatore
- Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences, Kulasekharam, Kanyakumari
- Vinyaka Missions Sankarachariyar Dental College,Salem
- Army College of Dental Sciences, Bolarum, Hyderabad
- Government Dental College, Afzalgunj, Hyderabad
- Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda
- Mamata Dental College, Khammam
- Panineeya College of Dental Sciences, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad
- Sri Balaji Dental College, Moinabad, Rangareddy
- Sri Sai Dental College, Vikharabad, Rangareddy
- Sri Venkata Sai Institute of Dental Sciences, Kalyan Nagar, Hyderabad
- Sri Venkata Sai Institute of Dental Sciences, Jadchedla, Mahbubnagar
- Meghana Institute of Dental Sciences, Nizamabad
- Mallareddy Dental College for Women’s,Suraram Hyderabad(Second women’s dental college in India).
- Mallareddy Institute of Dental Sciences, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad
- MNR Dental College, SangaReddy, Medak
- Deccan Institute of Dental Sciences, Shadnagar, Hyderabad
- (JBIT) Bhaskar Dental college, Moinabad, Rangareddy
- Shadan College of Dental Sciences, Peerancheru, Hyderabad
- Prathima Institute of Dental Sciences, Karimnagar
- Saraswati Dental College, & Hospital, Lucknow
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Delhi NCR
- Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
- Dental College Azamgarh, Ghazipur Highway Road, Itaura Chandeshwar Azamgarh U.P.
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Masuri, Ghaziabad
- Subharti Dental College, Subhartipur, Meerut
- Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Dental College, Aligarh
- Institute of Dental Sciences, Bareilly
- Avadh Institute of Dental Sciences, Chinhat, Lucknow
- Career Institute of Dental Sciences, Ghailla, Lucknow
- Chandra Dental College & Hospital, Dharsania, Barabanki
- Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences and Research, Modinagar, Ghaziabad
- Harsaran Dass Dental College, 26th KM Stone, Ghaziabad
- Faculty of Dentistry, King George’s Medical University, Chowk, Lucknow
- College of Dentistry (only postgraduate), Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai
- Kalka Dental College and Hospital, Meerut
- Kanti Devi Dental College, Chattikara, Mathura
- Kothiwal Dental College, Kanth Road, Mora Mustaqeem, Muradabad
- Purvanchal Institute of Dental Sciences, GIDA, Ghorakpur
- Teerthankar Mahaveer Dental college, Muradabad
- Rama Dental College and Hospital, Kalyanpur, Kanpur
- Saraswati Dental College & Hospital, Tiwarigunj, Chinhat, Lucknow
- Maharana Pratap Dental College & Hospital, Kothi Mandhana, Kanpur
- Institute Of Dental Studies And Technologies,modinagar,Ghaziabad
- Sardar Patel Institute of Dental & Medical Sciences,Lucknow
- Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh
- Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun
- Indra Dhanush Dental College and Hospital, Haldwani
- Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Panihati
- North Bengal Dental College, Siliguri, Sushtranagar
- Burdwan Dental College, Burdwan
- Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Haldia
- KSD JAIN DENTAL COLLEGE
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
This article contains all the facts as per our best knowledge but it is advised to check the official website of the college/University for more relevant information.