Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is a Medical Council of India-recognized college, under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society. It is a premier medical college in India. It was established in the year 2008 to provide quality UG medical education to the wards of serving and retired Indian Army personnel. It has a capacity of 100 undergraduate students every year who have an army background. Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. The students graduating from this college are encouraged to join the Indian Army and serve the country as doctors. It is considered as one of the best medical colleges in India by various sources and surveys. The students of this college made their mark in various inter-college academic, sports, and cultural competitions. Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is well equipped with facilities Library, Gymnasium, Hostels, and other campus facilities. Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has been rated among the top 25 medical colleges in India by India Today. Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Cantonment is a premier medical college in India, under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society. The College provides education to undergraduate medical students. The College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and has a capacity of one hundred undergraduate student admissions per year. Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi came into existence in 2008 to address the requirement of providing quality undergraduate medical education to wards of serving and retired Indian Army personnel.
College Summary of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
|Name of Institute||Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Popular Name||ACMS New Delhi|
|Location||Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated||Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
Affiliation, Recognition, And Achievement
Affiliated with:- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Trust
Contact Details of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Address: Brar Square, Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt,
New Delhi, India, Pin code – 110010
Fax: 011 – 25687645
Official Website: http://theacms.in/
Courses Offered by Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
The College is famous for its undergraduate medical program (MBBS).
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi MBBS/BDS 2020 Seat Intake
There is a total of 100 seats for admission to the MBBS/BDS course which are distributed among various categories. The details of seat intake are as follows.
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Army (Defence Category)||04|
|All India Scheduled Caste (AISC)||01|
|All India Schedule Tribe (AIST)||01|
|Delhi Schedule Caste (DSC||14|
|Delhi Schedule Caste-Def (DSC-Def)||01|
|Delhi Schedule Tribe (DST)||01|
Departments of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
ACMS Delhi has three departments that offer medical courses. The following departments are:
Fees Structure Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
|Course||Fees per annum|
The fees for medical courses change every year. The college tuition fee is INR 360000.
- The university fee is INR 15000.
- The student activity fee is INR 1000.
- The hostel development fee is INR 19500.
Courses Offered by Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
College offers Under Graduate level Medical Courses. The courses of the college are:
|Para-clinical||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology|
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Infrastructure:
The college is a fully residential area. All the students should stay in the college hostel. The college provides them with all the facilities inside the campus. Some of the facilities provided by the college are:
- A cybercafe with Wi-Fi
- A gym for students to be fit and healthy
- There are Badminton, Basketball, and Volleyball courts for students to play sports and enjoy
- A cafeteria to have snacks and relax
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi: Facilities
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank Regional Cancer Center
- ICU Super Specialty Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
Faculty & Staff of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Age Criteria of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
The selection of the students is based on the competitive merit of the candidates. Candidates should read the eligibility Criteria for detailed information.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 60% aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates) with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
Scholarship is given by Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Cutoff of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi: NEET Cutoff 2019 for UG
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 1||Round 2||Round 1||Round 2||Round 1||Round 2|
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
|Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Extended Second Round||
|NOAFAI||ARMY ALL INDIA||19338||601||19344||601||19980||601||599|
|OPPHHS||DELHI GENERAL PH||447653||234||447653||234||447653||234||–|
|STNOHS||DELHI ST DEFENCE||25238||589||25238||589||141865||440||–|
|SCNOOS||OUTSIDE DELHI SC||63509||529||63509||529||79005||509||–|
Seat Matrix of Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
|Medical College||Army||Army DEF||AISC||AIST||DSC||DSC DEF||DST|
Ranking And Reputation Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
Army Medical college Delhi has been ranked two times for its medical education provided to the students. The rankings the college are:
- Ranked 3rd in Top Medical Colleges in India by India Today 2018.
- Ranked 2nd in Top Medical Colleges in India by India Today 2017.
|Name of College||Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
DELHI NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT DELHI NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as H.N.B. Medical Education University responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super-specialty courses in India. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for DELHI NEET 2021: The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counseling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counseling. The candidate who once appears for the first round of counseling would not be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant has an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Debit or Credit card only. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For State/Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Delhi Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Delhi MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified for NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling in all the necessary details in our inquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our inquiry form.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission-related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!