Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas Established in 2016, Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas is a constituent unit of Amaltas Educational Welfare Society imparting higher education in the field of Medical Sciences. The institute is located in Dewas Ujjain Highway in a pollution-free environment surrounded by lush green fields spread over 27 Acres of land. The campus is 8 km from Dewas City.
The institute is been authorized by Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi & Government of Madhya Pradesh. It is also associated to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU), Jabalpur. The institution aims at providing an Under Graduate course for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) & other courses as per Medical Council of India (MCI).
Aim: To provide the same level of healthcare services to the rural and underprivileged population as the health care facilities received by the urban population and financially sound sectors of society to provide health care services at par with metropolitan hospitals and to establish dedicated workforces of healthcare professionals through a high-quality medical education system. Amaltas Institute of Medical Science,Dewas is one of the recently build Private Medical Institutes of Madhya Pradesh, it is popularly known as AIMS Dewas. It was founded in the year 2016 located in Ujjain Highway, District Dewas, the state of Madhya Pradesh (India). It is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU), Jabalpur and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). It is providing good facility and excellent infrastructure and offering graduate and Post Graduate level courses like MBBS /MD /MS /M.Sc. /B.Sc. Nursing.
College Summary of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
|Name of Institute||Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences Dewas|
|Popular Name||AIMS Dewas|
|Location||Dewas, Madhya Pradesh India|
|Affiliated with||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University(MPMSU).
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Student Support in Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities of: Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Course Offered by: Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
The College offers quality Medical courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.5+1 Years Internship|
|B.Sc. Nursing||60||4 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Lab Technician||50||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Pediatric||9||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing||5||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Oncology||5||2 Years|
Faculty & Staff of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
The college provides a large number of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to give an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Fees of: Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
The annual tuition fee of MBBS course for the admitted academic session
2019-20: Rs. 9,53,000/- Per Year
Hostel: 1,00,000/- Rs Annually
Annual Fee for NRI
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
Built-Up Area of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
|Hospital building||56269.30 m2|
|Medical college building||27267.36 m2|
|Medical Superintendent’s Residential Bungalow||484.20 m2|
|Dean’s Residential Bungalow||484.20 m2|
|The residential area for faculty||3650.59 m2|
|Nurses hostel area||2094.05 m2|
|Boys hostel area||8675.04 m2|
|Girls hostel area||8666.04 m2|
Affiliations & Permissions of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
The college affiliated with M.P. Medical Sciences University, Jabalpur for the academic session 2016 – 17.
- Consent of Affiliation
- Essentiality Certificate
- MCI Permission letter
- 1st Renewal Letter
- Affiliation MPMSU
- Permission for MBBS
- Permission for Paramedical Courses
- Permission for B.Sc. Nursing
- Permission for M.Sc. Nursing
Departments of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
- Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine and Critical Care
- Academic Section
- Biomedical Engineering
- Centre for Community Medicine
- College of Nursing
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism & Diabetes
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Finance Division
- Geriatric Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Human Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Admission Process of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
Application Mode – Offline
Name of the Entrance – NEET
NEET Exam 24 May 2020 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
A minimum mark 50% in 12TH for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) board.
Age Criteria of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
Candidates must have completed 17 years as of or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Application Process Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
The candidates attempting admission in MBBS/ MD/ MS/ M.Sc./ B.Sc. Nursing courses in the Government Medical College have to register themselves online for (National Eligibility Entrance Test) NEET-UG/ NEET-PG on their respective official websites.
- Visit the college to manually obtain the application form.
- Fill the form with personal details & course of choice.
- Attach the following required documents:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
Scholarship for Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
Many types of scholarships are available which includes Merit cum means-based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections(EWS) may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year.
College / University also offer many Merit Scholarships for brilliant students under many Central & State Government schemes.
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year.
- College/University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections could elicit fee concession.
- Merit-cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- Benefits & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Cutoff for Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
The Cut-off (minimum marks) prescribed by the selection board of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas for the admission of students. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for the courses; whosoever wants to join.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas: NEET Cutoff 2019 for UG:
|NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score|
Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Qupta:
|Amaltas Medical College Dewas||97379||487||100791||483||261196||340||619143||166||643843||158|
Seat Matrix of Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas:
Name of Medical College
|Establish Year||Total Seats|
|Rema ining Seats|
|Amaltas Medical College Dewas||2016||150||23||127||6||121|
Contact Details of Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas:
Campus: Amaltas Institute of Medical Science, Dewas
Village – Bangar, Dewas – Ujjain Highway,
District – Dewas, MP, Pincode – 455001
Phone Nos.: 9752443111 & 07272-426500
City Office: 204, Shree Krishna Classic – 139, Phadnis Colony,
Above Axis Bank, A.B. Road, Near Hotel Amaltas,
Indore (M.P.) 452008
Ph.: 0731 – 4215858
Fax: 0731 – 4215959
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP NEET Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is an MP NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas:
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
Answer: your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam, and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Answer: 50% is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but slightly based on percentiles.
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500, there is no chance in getting anything through the central counseling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota.