Acharya School of Management,Bangalore
The academic institution offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Management such as B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration ,B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation, P.G.D.M. – Post Graduate Diploma in Management, M. B. A – Master of Business Administration, M. F. A – Master of Finance & Accounting and M. I. B – Master of International Business. Placements at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore are decent with almost 90% of the students getting placed by mass recruiting firms and other top-notch companies & MNCs offering placements with an attractive starting package in the top metropolitan cities and even abroad. The average salary package offered is approximately 3 to 4 LPA after taking a degree from Acharya School of Management,Bangalore.
Acharya School of Management,Bangalore
The Sanskrit word “Acharya” means “TEACHER”
The word Acharya itself epitomizes the quintessential values of Acharya School of Management,Bangalore. The utmost value at the management institution is given to its Acharya i.e. professors because they are the ones influencing aspiring management executives with their lectures, pedagogy, talks and various kinds of sessions.
The faculty at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore follows a unique experiential teaching pedagogy to supplement the tedious classroom sessions in order to help the students to deal with reality. This includes interactive sessions, conducting group discussions and mock interviews, guest lectures, mock interviews, personality development lessons for the holistic growth of aspiring professionals in the areas of their interest. Spread across 120 acres of pristine land in India’s ‘technology hub’ i.e. Bengaluru, the Acharya School of Management,Bangalore campus is a magnificent sight to look at. The educational management institution is the latest addition to the Acharya group of institutions that has been in the field of education and research for the last 25 years. Acharya School of Management,Bangalore strives to develop leaders and entrepreneurs who would be equipped with the capabilities and attitudes that are most relevant to the needs of rapidly changing corporate environment.
AAcharya School of Management,Bangalore: Facts in Brief
|· Established under||The Acharya group of institutions|
|· Approved by||AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India|
|· Affiliated to||Bangalore University|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Total courses||6 in one stream i.e. Management|
Contact details of Institute of Acharya School of Management,Bangalore:
Address: Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli
Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli
Bangalore-560 107, India
Phone: 080-2372 2222
WhatsApp: +91 9731797677
Phone: 080-2372 2222
WhatsApp: +91 9731705566
Courses offered by Acharya School of Management,Bangalore:
- B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration:
Duration: 3 Years
The BBA Department at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore was set up in 2007 and is affiliated to Bangalore University. Bachelor of Business Administration is for Administration and Management Aspirants. By pursuing BBA at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore, future management executives not only hold a graduate degree after completion of the course, but also the real learning of concepts based on the real life situations and to imbibe the skills that are required by all the major organizations in the present scenario. Apart from degree, the students get paid internships, personality development, international exposure, on-job training, mentorship, industrial visits, entrepreneurship opportunities and much more. This course will give a chance to students to specialize in their chosen field in the final semester.
- B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation:
Duration: 3 Years
This course i.e. BBA in Aviation is a 3-year undergraduate course which is divided into 6 semesters with each year containing 2 semesters. The course revolves around the essential basic concepts of management and administration with respect to the Aviation sector. The BBA Aviation program at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore aims to produce skilled professionals for the aviation sector and allied fields of travel and tourism. The program is affiliated to Bangalore Central University and possesses a unique advantage of a built-in IATA/UFTAA foundation course within the main curriculum, therefore increasing the application relevance of the program with respect to addressing the business requirements of the aviation sector. Opportunities for students who graduate with BBA in aviation from Acharya School of Management,Bangalore are more compared to other conventional courses.
- G.D.M. – Post Graduate Diploma in Management:
Duration: 2 Years
The curriculum of PGDM at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore is quite similar to the MBA courses at any other management college. But it follows a more practical approach to impart management training through intensively designed two year, full time curriculum and experiential training pedagogy, which is an important part of its curriculum. The experiential training by Acharya School of Management,Bangalore includes industry visits, interactive sessions, personality development sessions, analytical & logical reasoning classes and also the corporate interface which provides the much needed practical exposure beyond tedious classroom teaching.
The B-school aims at creating a strong academic foundation in the field of management to provide young thinking minds the power to shape their thoughts according to their perspectives and develop management aptitude.
The program equips students with strong conceptual skills to manage business or a firm in an integrated manner, applying all the acquired training. The emphasis of Acharya School of Management,Bangalore is on students’ holistic development with a vision to take on the challenges for the future.
Specializations are offered in:
- Business Analytics,
- Entrepreneurship & Strategy,
- Supply Chain Management,
- International Business Management and
- Capital Markets
- B. A – Master of Business Administration:
Duration: 2 Years
The 2- year (four semesters) MBA program has been carefully framed in such a manner that it reaches its aim of training world class business leaders who make a radical impact through their business ethics & Work style imbibed at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore.
The M.B.A. program at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore also aims at dealing the issues relevant to the various format of organizations i.e. Corporate, Government and Not for profit organizations performing internal business process by providing solutions to challenges arising in all spheres of the business world.
- F. A – Master of Finance & Accounting:
Duration: 2 Years
The 2- year (four semesters) program at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore aims to impart professional exposure, skills and training to aspiring professionals and experts in diverse aspects of accounting and finance. The Department was set up in 2009, which offers an undergraduate course in Commerce with an intake capacity of 60 Students. Acharya School of Management,Bangalore commenced PG program in Commerce in 2010. Two more PG programs i.e. MFA and MIB were added later in 2011.
- I. B – Master of International Business:
Duration: 2 Years
The 2- year (four semesters) Master of International Business is a master’s degree designed by Acharya School of Management,Bangalore to provide training, skills and capabilities to aspiring managers in the global economy. The program produces managers seeking to establish a career in international business. The Department was set up in 2009, which offers an undergraduate course in Commerce with an intake capacity of 60 Students. Acharya School of Management,Bangalore commenced PG program in Commerce in 2010. Two more PG programs i.e. MFA and MIB were added later in 2011.
Eligibility to apply in Acharya School of Management,Bangalore:
- BBA: Candidates must have passed in Pre University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or equivalent of any recognized Board or Council in any discipline. Admissions are based on Marks obtained at the qualifying examination .
- BBA Aviation: Candidates should have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent.
- MIB: Candidates must have a bachelor’s/master’s degree any recognized university and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate of all papers in the qualifying examination.
- MFA: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Commerce /Accounting /Management/ Economics of any recognized University and have secured at least 50% Marks in the aggregate of all papers studied in the qualifying examinations.
- MBA: Candidates must have any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects. Admission is based on MAT / KMAT / PGCET / CMAT Scores.
- PGDM: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates appearing in the final examination of Graduation are also eligible. Admissions are based on a valid CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT / PGCET score. Those who do not have any of these will have to take up the ASM-CAT conducted by Acharya School of Management,Bangalore.
Campus Facilities at Acharya School of Management,Bangalore:
- The campus is spread across 120 acres of pristine land in Bengaluru India’s ‘technology hub’ and located only a few minutes’ drive from top notch multinational companies
- The academic, residential, extra-curricular and landscaped zones of the campus are integrated with one another in an innovative manner
- Sports facilities with a 10,000+ seating stadium where football, cricket, cultural events and mega music shows happen
- An amphitheatre and other facilities for indoor games
- Environment friendly campus design with installation of rain water harvesting, creation of a 4-acre artificial lake, water treatment, use of alternative energy sources, ban on the use of substances that are not environment-friendly, etc.
- 12 Residences (05 for Boys and 07 for Girls), with the capacity for 1500 residents, who can be accommodated in a single, double, three bedded rooms and common areas with TV and Newspaper
- Dining halls are maintained with highly mechanized Kitchen and hygienic cooking infrastructure with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food being served
- The Learning Resource Centre (LRC) – the Central Library of Acharya School of Management,Bangalore, at the heart of the Campus, provides an ideal environment for intellectual inquiry with its multiple Study Spaces, Research Assistance, and Reading, Learning and Instructional Resources
Faculty and staff of Acharya School of Management,Bangalore:
The name of the institution i.e. “Acharya School of Management,Bangalore, itself signifies the importance the institute gives in choosing the right, talented and knowledgeable faculty to train the aspiring management experts. Acharya School of Management,Bangalore’s faculty is a combination of young minds, experienced, passionate and curious individuals who all are experts in their own domains. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do a lot of research in their respective fields.
Acharya School of Management,Bangalore basically aims to empower students with professional and work-integrated skills which will eventually prepare them to be job ready or to create their own entrepreneurial ventures, through various experiential learning activities including internships, service learning, undergraduate research and other creative and professional work experiences.
Find links to other important aspects related to MBA Admission 2020 here:
Q-1 What are the various courses provided by Acharya School of Management?
Ans. The various courses provided by Acharya School of Management are:
- B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration ,
- B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation,
- G.D.M. – Post Graduate Diploma in Management,
- B. A – Master of Business Administration,
- F. A – Master of Finance & Accounting and
- I. B – Master of International Business
Q-2 What is the scope of pursuing B.B.A in Aviation from Acharya School of Management?
Ans. Talking about the scope of pursuing B.B.A in Aviation from Acharya School of Management, it is realistic to recognize that in the foreseeable future, Aviation sector is all set to grow even more in the rapidly evolving global scenario. Along with the growth, the sector will increasingly need management professionals to handle Airport management tasks creating a lot of opportunities for aspiring aviation managers.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!