Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore
The academic institution offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as B.B.A – Bachelor of Business Administration, M.B.A – Master of Business Administration and M.Com. -Master of Commerce. The total fee of Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore is INR 8.10 L and that of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is INR 3.12 L. The highest salary package offered by one of the companies visiting Acharya Bangalore Business School campus last year was 10 Lacs p.a. and the lowest was 2.4 Lacs p.a. Red Carpet, ICICI Bank, Samastha, PWC and EY are some of the top-notch companies & MNCs offering placements with an attractive starting package in the top metropolitan cities and even abroad, every year.
Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore
I want a call from this College
The Sanskrit word “Acharya” means “TEACHER”
The word Acharya itself epitomizes the quintessential values which forms the core of Acharya Bangalore Business School. The uttermost importance at the management institution is given to its Acharya i.e. professors or teachers because they are the ones influencing aspiring management executives with their lectures, pedagogy, talks and various kinds of sessions. They basically are the epitome of hard work and success which management trainees strive for. Faculty at Acharya Bangalore Business School inspires the students to convert their spark into a fire of passion and work hard and excel in the highly competitive corporate environment. Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalor was established in the year 2008 under the umbrella of Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust (SSST). The Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust (SSST) was founded in 1996 when India was getting started with the scope of globalization, by a group of scholars, educationalists and visionaries. Since the time of its inception, it has become a burgeoning business school in South India, drawing a considerable number of bright minds from across the world each year.
Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore: Facts in Brief
|· Established in||2008|
|· Established under||Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust (SSST)|
|· Approved by||AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India|
|· Affiliated to||Bangalore University (UGC Recognition Under 2f and 12b)|
|· Accredited with||NBA (National Board of Accreditation), IACBE (International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education) and NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) Accreditation With ‘A’ Grade|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Total courses||Mainly 3|
Contact details of Institute of Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
Acharya Bangalore B-School
Andrahalli Main Road, Off Magadi Road,
Bengaluru – 560 091, Karnataka, India
Ph no: +91 80 23245515
Placement Office Email: Placements@abbs.edu.in
Department Of MBA Email: email@example.com
Courses offered by Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
- B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration:
Duration: 3 Years
The BBA Department at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore is affiliated to Bangalore University. Bachelor of Business Administration is for Administration and Management Aspirants. By pursuing BBA at Acharya Bangalore Business School, future management executives not only hold a graduate degree after completion of the course, but also the real learning of concepts based on the real life situations and to imbibe the skills that are required by all the major organizations in the present scenario. Apart from degree, the students get paid internships, personality development, international exposure, on-job training, mentorship, industrial visits, entrepreneurship opportunities and much more. This course will give a chance to students to specialize in their chosen field as well.
- B. A – Master of Business Administration:
Duration: 2 Years
The 2- year (four semesters) MBA program has been carefully framed in such a manner that it reaches its aim of training world class business leaders who make a radical impact through their business ethics & Work style imbibed at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore. The MBA Department at the educational institution was established in the year 2008 and is affiliated to Bangalore University permanently.
Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore is also recognized with AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and Govt. of Karnataka and is accredited with NBA (National Board of Accreditation), NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and IACBE (International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education) for excellence in its performance in higher education.
The M.B.A. program at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore also aims at dealing the issues relevant to the various format of organizations i.e. Corporate, Government and Not for profit organizations performing internal business process by providing solutions to challenges arising in all spheres of the business world.
- Com. – Master of Commerce:
Duration: 2 Years
The 2- year (four semesters) Master of commerce (M. Com. ) program at Acharya Bangalore Business School has been carefully framed to impart basic understanding about accounting and financial fields to the students and trains them with the skills that are in sync with the rapidly changing scenarios in the related fields.
Eligibility to apply in Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
- BBA: Candidates must have passed in Pre University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or equivalent of any recognized Board or Council in any discipline. Admissions are based on Marks obtained at the qualifying examination.
- MBA: Candidates must have any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects. Admission is based on MAT / KMAT / PGCET / CMAT Scores.
- Com: Candidates should have passed the B.com or B.B.M Degree examination of this university or any other recognized university with minimum 50% of the marks in the aggregate in all the Commerce subjects of Business Education in all the years (Examinations of the B.com/BBM course). In the case of SC/ST students and blind students, the minimum percentage of marks required shall be less by 5%.
Campus Facilities at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
- The campus is spread across five sprawling acres of greenery and sunshine.
- Aesthetically designed classrooms
- Well-equipped hostels with Wi-Fi, Guest Room, Canteen facilities, emergency medical services, laundry services, 24X 7 securities, fire extinguishers and full-time warden
- State-of- the-art sports facilities
- The Chanakya Block houses the MBA Department with 12 Lecture Classrooms, Gallery Halls, Tutorials, library and computer lab which are all well ventilated, fitted with green boards/whiteboards, podiums and comfortable seating facility. Each lecture hall is equipped with projectors as well.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus to assist in teaching and learning process
- The Departmental Library provides with a total collection of 8740 books, 55 journals/magazines, 430 back volumes, 900 project reports, 650 CD/DVD’s and 120 Audio Visual cassettes
- TCS iON ERP Cloud software (Software as Services model)usage which comprises of various modules like Admissions, Academics, Library, HRMS, Payroll, Purchase & Inventory, Transport, and Hostels
- A state-of-the-art auditorium equipped with modern air-conditioning and lighting systems which is upgraded with a capacity of 320 seats
- An Amphitheater-“VEDIKA” to explore the cultural, extracurricular activities
- Transportation facility to staffs and students with multiple routes in the city
- Trendy cafeteria facility with spacious seating offering a wide range of cuisines: North Indian, South Indian, Chinese and fast food
- Medical facility provided for medical emergencies
Placements at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
MAJOR RECRUITERS in Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
- 99 Acres
- Kotak Mahindra old mutual fund
- O. Smith Corporation
- KPM Assets
- Aditya Birla Insurance Brokers
- Aditya Birla Novo
- Madura Fashion & Lifestyle
- Amazon India Development Centers
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services
- Axis Bank
- Mahindra Finance
- Azuga Telematics Pvt. Ltd
- Mantri Developers
- Bata India Limited
- Meghraj Group
- Birla sun life
- Mitraz Financial Services
- Bosch Ltd
- Morgan Stanley
- Bose India
- Mukti Lifestyle
- Business Octane Pvt Ltd
- Novo Nordisk
- C B Richard Ellis South Asia
- Nuance Transcription Services India Pvt Ltd.
- Canon India
- Ocwen Financial Corporation
- Capital First
- Opulence Group
- CareerNet Consulting
- Oracle Financial Services Software
- Cafe Coffee Day
- Play Simple
- Copal Amba (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Posist Technologies
- Credance Infotech
- Practo Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- CropIn Technology Solutions
- Prudent Insurance Brokers
- DCB Bank Limited
Faculty and staff of Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore:
The name of the institution i.e. “Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore, itself signifies the importance the institute gives in choosing the right, talented and knowledgeable faculty to train the aspiring management experts.
Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore’s faculty comprises of friendly staff and management building a congenial atmosphere of learning and living.
Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore basically aims to empower students with professional and work-integrated skills which will eventually prepare them to be job ready or to create their own entrepreneurial ventures, through various experiential learning activities including internships, service learning, undergraduate research and other creative and professional work experiences. These qualities are highly reflected by the rankings and recognitions the institute has got – it has been ranked 39th Best B-School, Business India 2019 and13th Best B-School, South Zone, Times B-School Survey 2019.
Find links to other important aspects related to MBA Admission 2020 here:
Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore
Q-1 What is the fee structure of programs offered at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore?
Ans. The fee structure at Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore varies from program to program. A student seeking admission can contact their admissions office to know the fee structure for the program of his/her choice:
Phone: +91 9141707070 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Q-2 What documents should students carry with them on the reporting date provided by Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore?
Ans. On the reporting date provided by Acharya Bangalore Business School,Bangalore, students will be expected to hand over the following documents:
- Original 10 + 2 certificate from a recognized global board or council
- Original 10th-grade certificate, issued by a recognized global board or council
- Original transfer certificate
- Original character certificate
- Original migration certificate (if you are transferring in from another university)
- Two copies of each of the documents mentioned above
- 10 passport photographs
- 10 stamp size photographs
- Valid student visa (if you are an international student)
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!