Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad is NAAC Accredited Premier Deemed to be University With 600+ Bedded Teaching Hospital in NCR Delhi. In 1995, the Santosh Medical/Dental Colleges and Hospitals became one of the top institutions in India in the field of medical science in Ghaziabad. Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad is a very well known medical college because of the kind of high-quality medical professionals produced by the college. The institute was established in the year 1995. Santosh Medical College provides wings of opportunities to the students to fulfill their dreams of being a Dr. The college not only focuses on professionalism in the field of medical science but also keeps on updated with the latest researches as well as the technologies related to the medical field.
Contact Information of Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
- 0120-4933350/60/70 & 7838554401 / 7838554404
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of Institute||Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad|
|Popular Name||Santosh Medical College|
|Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses Offered||MBBS/BDSMD, MS, MDS, PG Diploma|
|Hostel Facility||yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||DEEMED MBBS/Medical Colleg|
Course Offered at Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad:
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs)
|MBBS||150||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||2||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||2||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||4||3 years|
|MS – ENT||2||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||4||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||1||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||4||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||5||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||1||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||1||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||5||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3||3 years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||2||3 years|
|Diploma in Public Health||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||1||2 years|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine||1||2 years|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||3||2 years|
|Diploma in Child Health||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Forensic Medicine||1||2 years|
Faculty & Staff of Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad:
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard.
- For Admission in PG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard.
Criteria for Age:
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech
Fee Structure as per courses of Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad:
2020 Cutoff Round 1
UG Fees and Cutoff
|SN||Quota||Name of Institution||State||2020 Fees Yearly||R1||R2||Mop Up||REMARKS|
|1||MNG||Santosh Medical, Chaziabad||Uttar Pradesh||2400000||233||184||180||4.5 Year|
- 16,667/-(Per month)
|Course||Fees per annum|
|MD General Medicine||55,00,000/-|
|MS General Surgery||47,00,000/-|
|MD Community medicine||5,00,000/-|
|MD (TB&Chest) MD (Respiratory)||52,00,000/-|
Scholarship at Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad:
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to be eligible for further process of admission
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC need to score at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ as well as state counselling process.
- Candidates belonging to UR category need to score at least 50thpercentile
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad .
Q3 How to take admission in Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad.
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
If you found any wrong information or wrongly represented facts , please inform us at :
Email Id :email@example.com