About Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun
Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand. Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute popular name is UDMRI Dehradun and it was founded in the Year 2006. UDMRI Dehradun was affiliated to Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and is approved by Dental Council of India, Government of India. UDMRI Dehradun offer Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Degree has been recognized by the Government of India, Dental Council of India(DCI) by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University Srinagar Garhwal Uttarakhand. Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute (UDMRI) is premier Dental and Research College founded by the Gangotri Human Resources and Development Society, Allahabad. It is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The institute is affiliated to the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal Central University Srinagar. The Institute of Dental and Medical Sciences, along with a general Hospital has been conceptualized as a center of Dental and Medical Sciences training and research. The Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute is located at Mazri Grant, Doiwala, Haridwar road, Dehradun being 28 km from the center of Dehradun and 27 km from Haridwar. The Himalayan Institute of Medical Science is associated hospital just 6 km away on the neighboring Rishikesh Road.
The major details of UDMRI Dehradun:
|Name of College||Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun|
|Popular Name||UDMRI Dehradun|
|Year of Establishment||2006-07|
|Affiliated to||Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Category||Dental colleges in Uttarakhand|
|Name of Entrance||UPMT|
Contact Details of Uttaranchal Dental College & Medical Research Institute Dehradun:
Address: Mazri Grant, Haridwar Road,
Dehradun, Uttrakhand- 248140
Telephone No: 0135211393
Mobile No: 8126616880
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information about Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun (UDMRI Dehradun)like Fees Structure, Course offered, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review:
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to – Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Approved by – DCI
- Aid Status – Private
Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute offers Bachelor and a Master Degree Course in Dental Surgery which is BDS and MDS respectively. The MDS course includes specializations such as Conservative Dentistry, Endodontic, Orthodontics, Dentofacial, Orthopedics, Prosthodontics, Crown Bridge and Periodontology.
- Candidates who admission to the BDS course must secure at least 50% marks in 12th examinations conducted by Board or any other recognized High Secondary Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) as compulsory subjects.
- 60% of seats for the BDS course are filled under Management Quota for which candidate have to appear for a combined Medical Examination conducted by an association of all private colleges to gain admission.
- Candidates who have appeared for NEET UG exam are also eligible to apply under management quota.
- 40% seats are filled through the Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) under State Quota.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and admission test score.
- A merit list is drawn by the college and shortlisted candidates are called for counseling and document verification.
- Candidates should not be less than 17 years of age before 31st December (2019) of the commencing session for BDS.
- IT Infrastructure
The Institute imparts BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) & MDS training in accordance with the rules laid down by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi and Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand. The Institute is affiliated to the said university for the purpose of examination and award of B.D.S. & M.D.S. Degree.
Total duration of Bachelor of Dental Sugrery (BDS) course is 4 Years + One Year compulsory internship during this period the professional examinations that is one at the end of each academic Year, are conducted by the university. After passing the final professional examination it is compulsory to undergo One-Year rotator internship, Degree will be awarded only after completion of internship. Total duration of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course is 3 Years.
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Dental Chairs Details
|No.Of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
College Infrastructure Details
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Top Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
UDMRI Dehradun Fees Structure
Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun Scholarship
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity)
|Course||Speciality||Academic Year||Approved Seats||Admitted Seats|
Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun Faculty
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Age Criteria for SDCH Rishikesh:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of SDCH RISHIKESH:
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
QUOTA of SDCH RISHIKESH:
SDCH Rishikesh Uttarakhand offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA.
SDCH Rishikesh will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% seats divide into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
CUT-OFF of SDCH Rishikesh:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute Dehradun|
UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UK NEET 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Debit or Credit card only. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For State/Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttarakhand MBBS Application Form
Question1. Are hostel facilities available??
Answer Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at (college name).
Question2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in (college name).
Question3. How to take admission in (college name)?
Answer The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in (college name).
Question6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
- Email id – admission email@example.com