Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa is a top-class College in the field of medical science which is managed by the government and is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa was founded in the year of 1963 in India. Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa is affiliated with AP Singh University and Approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) The teachers of Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa are highly experienced and their guidance not only helps the students in developing the skill but also keep them updated with the latest inventions and technologies as well as researches in the field of medical science. The Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa provides a wing of opportunities to aspiring students to be a well trained and highly skilled professional in the field of medical science.
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa summary:
|Name of Institute||Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa|
|Popular Name||SSMC Rewa|
|Location||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Affiliated with||AP Singh University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD/MS|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
I want a call from this College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Courses Offered by Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa:
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of the MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centers, as well as health camps organized by non-profit organizations (NGOs)
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 Years Internship|
15% All India Quota
SSMC Rewa provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|M.S. Anatomy||1||3 Years|
|M.D. Physiology||1||3 Years|
|M.D. Pharmacology||1||3 Years|
|M.D. Pathology||2||3 Years|
|M.D. Community Medicine||2||3 Years|
|M.S. Ophthalmology||4||3 Years|
|M.D. General Medicine||8||3 Years|
|M.S. General Surgery||8||3 Years|
|MD. Paediatrics||4||3 Years|
|M.D. Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4||3 Years|
|M.S. Orthopaedics||1||3 Years|
|M.D. Anaesthesia||2||3 Years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||2||3 Years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmic Surgery||4||3 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health||8||3 Years|
50% State Quota & 50% All India Quota Seats
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Faculty
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa has a good number of well-experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard
- For Admission in PG courses, Candidate should apply only through their NEET PG Rankcard
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Fee Structure
UG Courses Fees
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee (Payable by Candidate who is not eligible for any scholarship|
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 70,620/-
PG Courses Fees
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Hostel Fee
- 1,000/- Per Month
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Scholarship
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa: NEET cut off 2020 for State Quota:
Shyam Shah Medical
Seat matrix of Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa:
Name of Medical College & Established Year
|PWD||S.N.||FF||Open (All Categories)|
|Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa (1963)||150||23||3||6||4||4||110|
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa Contact details
Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa (M.P.)
Pin No. : 486001
Phone No. : 07662-241655
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following way:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission to Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa.
Answer: The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Shyam Shah Medical College Rewa.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.