Shanti Business School
The university provides various types of PGDM programs. Average Fees of Shanti Business School is around Rs. 6.25 L for two years. The highest salary package offered by Shanti Business School Ahmedabad last year was around Rs. 16 LPA and the average package for the last year batch was Rs. 6-7 LPA. This college guarantees 100% placements
I think that the best training a top manager can be engaged in is management by example – Carlos Ghosn
The above has been rightly said by Carlos Ghosn and is taken seriously by Shanti Business School Ahmedabad which not just claims but actually creates examples by training the students in the right direction. The institute is the leader in creating the best curriculum and disseminating knowledge in the disciplines it offers. It aims inculcate a habit of lifelong learning and inquiry amongst students, leading to the advancement of their career and well-being in the long run. Shanti Business School is all about creating a conducive environment for the learning and practice of management by appointing the right faculty and providing students with the right training to be future leaders of industry. It envisions to build world-class centres of excellence which produce sought after and industry relevant corporate leaders adaptable to changing socio-economical world order in a globalized atmosphere. Shanti Business School which is known for producing industry relevant talent, was established in 2010 as a Corporate Citizenship Initiative of INR 4,000 Crore Chiripal Group of Industries.
Shanti Business School Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||2010|
|· Approved by
|All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Total courses||Mainly 2 courses in one stream(management)|
Shanti Business School Contact details:
- ADDRESS : Shela Off S.P. Ring Road,
Opp. Vraj Gardens,
- PHONE NO. : +91-99097 00000
- EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE : https://shantibschool.edu.in/
Courses offered in Shanti Business School:
- PGDM(Post graduate diploma in management) :
Duration = 2 years full time
Shanti Business School offers AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with an intent to develop management executives who are competent to the corporate environment and culture, interested to learn more in their chosen domain and responsible to the communities in an ethical way. The institute through its offered PGDM program achieves these objectives by having very rigorous academic processes, updated and relevant curriculum, liberal education courses (Liberal education is an approach to the learning ideologies that empowers individuals and prepares them to deal with complexity, diversity, and change), large-scale industry interaction etc.
The program at Shanti Business School beckons a student to respond to newer challenges and discover their hidden talents. It not only awakens the leader inside each student, but also endows them with lifelong skills through imbibing the spirit of enquiry and curiosity via case study method and live projects.
Electives provided are:
- DECISION SCIENCES
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- PGDM(Post graduate diploma in management) – Communication
Duration = 2 years full time
Shanti Business School offers AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Communication Management (PGDM-C) for students who want to pursue a career in media management. The curriculum is designed keeping in the mind the ever-changing trends in media and advertising. The highlights of the program are creative mindset and a learning attitude. The students are trained for Conceptual and strategic thinking and to have a compelling service attitude to make them highly desirable in industry.
Electives provided are:
- Communication Theories
- Semiotics and Culture
- Introduction to Digital Communication
- Communication Research
- Design Thinking
- Creativity and Innovation
- Indian Society and Development
- Media Ethics and Law
- Brand and Advertisement Management
- Media and Entertainment
- Digital Communication
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations
- Certification programs
Shanti Business School provides various certification courses to choose from such as:
- Start-up Entrepreneurship Program – to develop entrepreneurial mind-set and competencies in students.
- E-Commerce Certification Course – to teach marketing principles applicable to E-commerce industry to students.
- Executive Program in Business Analytics – to introduce Data Science & Analytics including basics of Statistics, Data Structures, RDBMS & Algorithms to students.
- LearnEx Training Certification Program – to Train candidates right from Basics of a Subject to the “Real Job Simulation”
- NSE Certification in Financial Markets – to teach Securities Markets,Wealth Management,Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis to students.
- Knowcraft Certification Course –Shanti Business School has a tie-up with Knowcraft Analytics Pvt Ltd as a knowledge partner. They had jointly run a valuation course for 2nd year for finance specialization students.
Admission criteria and eligibility of Shanti Business School:
- The candidate must have completed graduation (10+2+3) years or (10+2+4) with minimum of 50 % of aggregate marks [45 % in the case of specified categories].
- The candidate must also have valid scores from any one of the all lndia tests: CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT taken not earlier than 12 months at the time of application.
- Those candidates who are in the final year of graduation may seek provisional admission
- Candidates shortlisted will then have to appear for Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI)
Campus Facilities at Shanti Business School:
- Students driven clubs such as Cultural Club, Campus, Craft Club, Stay Fit Club, Let’s Read Club, Language Club, Samvaad, Budding Ideas Club (Startup & Incubation), Alumni Club
- cultural and social events
- academic and corporate events
- green, outspread campus
- computer labs with 24 hour access
- study rooms
- seminar rooms
- medical facilities
- academically challenging and innovative environment
- fitness provision facility
- high speed network connections and WiFi
- doctor on call
Placements at Shanti Business School:
- IDFC First bank
- ICICI Securities
- Bajaj Finserv
- Capital First
- Godrej and Boyce
- axis bank
- coca cola
- colgate palmolive
- collabera dcb bank
- future group
- knowcraft analytics
- parle agro
- tata consultancy services
- tommy hilfiger
Faculty and staff of Shanti Business School:
The foundation of any good academic institution is its faculty members and their teaching processes. Shanti Business School Teaching processes which are in function due to its talented faculty, are research projects dependent learning, hybrid learning that integrates technology with classroom based learning, problem & inquiry based learning which is based on curiosity in students and flipped classrooms which allows access to video and resources to students. Highly efficient faculty member and non teaching staff here form the key to this process and through their expertise, convert knowledge into wisdom thereby making it applicable beyond the boundaries of time and space.
Having more than 50 years of corporate history, 800+ recruiters, 20+ specializations to enrich students with expertise in a particular domain, enrolling at Shanti Business School is an enormous opportunity a student can get to meet intellectual people, try unexplored things and develop and explore his/her interest deeply. All this makes the institution one of a kind producing management experts in various fields. It provides the students with such a dynamic and diverse pool of knowledge whose standards are unmatchable even at the global level. Its unique teaching methodologies have not yet introduced anywhere at any level.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – email@example.com