S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, DavangereS S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere was established in the year of 1958. SS Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Davangere focuses on providing high quality of education to aspiring students for making their dream of being a medical professional a reality. S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere is popularly known as S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere, located at Davangere Karnataka. S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere Summary
|Name of Institute||SS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Davangere|
|Popular Name||S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere|
|Year of Establishment||1958|
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere Facilities
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Courses Offered at S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere
- MBBSAn MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of the MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs).
|MBBS||150||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||2||3 years|
|DM – Neurology||1||3 years|
|DM – Cardiology||1||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||2||3 years|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery||1||3 years|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||1||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||3||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||2||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||4||3 years|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||4||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||4||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||1||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||4||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2||3 years|
|MS – ENT||3||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||4||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||4||3 years|
I want a call from this College
S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere FacultyS S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to support and encourage self-learning to the students
- For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through the NEET-UG Rank card.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech .
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere Fee StructureUG Fee
|Course||Fee per year|
|Sl. No.||Pre/Para/Clinical||Subject||Government (G)||Private (P)||NRI (N)||Other (O)|
|1||Pre Clinical||M.D. Anatomy||72738||109770||0||0|
|2||Pre Clinical||M.D. Physiology||72738||109770||109770||109770|
|3||Pre Clinical||M.D. Biochemistry||72738||109770||0||0|
|4||Para Clinical||M.D. Pharmacology||145475||218215||0||0|
|5||Para Clinical||M.D. Pathology||145475||218215||1000000||1000000|
|6||Para Clinical||M.D. Microbiology||145475||218215||0||0|
|7||Para Clinical||M.D. Community Medicine||145475||218215||0||0|
|8||Para Clinical||M.D. Forensic Medicine||145475||218215||0||0|
|11||Clinical||M.D. General Medicine||581900||872850||9900000||9900000|
|12||Clinical||M.D. Radio Diagnosis||581900||872850||11700000||11700000|
|14||Clinical||M.D. Respiratory Medicine||581900||872850||0||0|
|15||Clinical||M.D Emergency Medicine||581900||872850||0||0|
|20||Clinical||M.S. General Surgery||581900||872850||0||0|
|21||Clinical||M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology||581900||872850||11700000||11700000|
|Particulars||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5,000/-||–||–|
S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere ScholarshipThe scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere||63505||—||—||71603||—||73167||61337||—|
|Name of the Institute||Other Quota Seats (Q)||NRI Seats (N)|
|S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere||8||22|
KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021ABOUT KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Karnataka i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka Responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre). Counselling Process for Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not get filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below: Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college. Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Karnataka. The Security deposit is different for medical college: For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000 For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000 For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000 NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated. Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions on S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Fee per year
PG Pre/Para/Clinical Course Fees
M.D. Community Medicine
M.D. Forensic Medicine
M.D. General Medicine
M.D. Radio Diagnosis
M.D. Respiratory Medicine
M.D Emergency Medicine
M.S. General Surgery
M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hostel fees (PG)
Caution Deposit (Refundable)
Answer: UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Answer: S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davangere is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Answer: SS Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre is located in Davangere, Karnataka.