Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam, Srikakulam
About Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam was established in the year 2008 and is located at Srikakulam Andhra Pradesh.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam is a well-reputed medical college giving wings to the dreams of the students who aims to be the top class professionals in the field of medical science. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam prioritize practical knowledge more than bookish ones and it also keep the students updated with the latest technologies and researches in the field of medical science.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam campus is the best for providing a great environment and exposure to the students , the canteen , the hostel and the mess al focuses on providing a clean environment and fresh food to the students as health is way more important than anything else. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Faculty as well corporate with students , guides them in tough situations and their experience plays a key role in securing a bright future for them
Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Srikakulam is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Summary
|Name of Institute||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Srikakulam|
|Popular Name||RGIMS Srikakulam|
|Location||Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India
Aid Status:- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Facilities
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Courses Offered at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Faculty & Staff
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam have a good number of well-experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage self-learning to the students
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard.
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech .
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Fee Structure
*Amount to be paid at the time of admission (Rs): 9,700/-
- 4,000/- (per month)
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam Scholarship
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam NEET Cutoff 2020
|Government/Private Medical College||OC||EWS||BCA||BCB||BCC||BCD|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||30558||579||–||–||57859||537||60581||533||62289||531||39773||564|
Seat Matrix of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam
|Name of the College||Govt. / Private||Total Intake Seats||AIQ Seats||Cat- A (Govt Seat)|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||Govt.||150||22||128|
ANDHRA PRADESH NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT ANDHRA PRADESH NEET COUNSELLING 2021: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada is the competent authority responsible for conducting ANDHRA PRADESH MBBS counselling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of ANDHRA PRADESH.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS counselling 2020 will be conducted on the basis scores obtained in NEET. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Andhra Pradesh Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Candidates must log in to the official website of NTR University of Health Sciences i.e. ntruhs.ap.nic.in and have to create unique security key and password which they are provided after the verification of the documents.
- After that they have to continue to fill the form with personal and academic details with accuracy.
- Scanned copy of the following with the below-mentioned file size is to be uploaded
- Photograph & Signature file size (20Kb to 50Kb).
- 10th Class & 12th class Mark Sheet (100Kb to 150Kb).
- After all this the applicants have to pay Rs. 3540 for General/OBC Category and Rs.2950 for the SC/ST/PWD as the counselling fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling. The counselling fee is non-refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the counselling fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. A list of candidates who had registered for ANDHRA PRADESH NEET 2021 is released by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. The list is associated with the schedule for offline verification of the documents.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- AP Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
Frequently Asked Questions on Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam.
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam.
Q3 How to take admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam .
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7 What is the fee of the courses offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam ?
Q8 What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam?
Ans UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Q9 The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam is affiliated to which university?
Ans9 Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
Q10 Where Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam is located?
Ans 10 Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam is located in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.