Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur
Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur is a newly established medical college run by a private organization in Karnataka which was founded in the year 2007. The College is popularly known as RIMS Raichur. RIMS Raichur is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). It is an autonomous institute of the Government of Karnataka.
Raichur Institute of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur Summary:
|Name of Institute||Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur|
|Popular Name||RIMS Raichur, Raichur Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical College in Karnataka|
Raichur Institute of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur Facilities
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Courses Offered at Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs).
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||2||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||2||3 Years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||1||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||1||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2||3 Years|
Raichur Institute of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur Faculty
RIMS Raichur have a good number of well-experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage self-learning to the students
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through the NEET-UG Rank card.
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
Raichur Institute of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur Scholarships
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur NEET Cutoff 2020 for Govt. Quota:
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||53434||—||—||49099||—||—||43475||—|
Seat Matrix of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur:
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||1||1||7||9|
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions on Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in the Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur.
Answer: The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
MBBS – Rs 66,760 per year
Answer: UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Answer: Raichur Institute of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Answer: Raichur Institute of Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.