PUC LLB 2020 Panjab University (PU) conducts an entrance examination for admission in the three years LLB course. The exam takes place annually in offline mode and consists of both subjective as well as objective type questions. PU LLB exam will be conducted on 24th of May, 2020.
The PU LLB Entrance Test will be of around 90 minutes. The Entrance Test will consist of MCQs of about 50 marks objective type questions and 25 of
subjective type. The Question Papers will be in English, Hindi as well as Panjabi (except for English subject portion)
There will be Negative Marking for incorrect Answers. If for each correct answer 1 mark is given to the candidate, for an incorrect answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
PANJAB UNIVERSITY Facts in Brief
||Panjab University, UGC|
||3 courses in 1 stream, i.e. LLB , LLB (I) and LLM|
||Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi|
||Panjab University, UGC|
||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
Panjab University, Contact details:
PU L.L.B. Admission
Assistant Registrar, CET Cell
Panjab University, Sector 14
Chandigarh – 160 014
Pattern of Questions:
Types Number of Questions
Syllabus for Panjab University LLB Exam 2020
Language Comprehension: The English language consists of contents like: Reading comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms, Vocabulary, One Word Substitution, Idioms, Figures of Speech, Proverbs and other Grammar portions.
General Awareness & Current Affairs: Indian & World History, Geography, Environment, Indian Culture, Constitution, Legal System, Treaties, Science and Technology, Indian National Movement, etc
Reasoning, Mental Ability : Mental and Logical reasoning, Deductive Reasoning, Logical fallacy, Analogy, Syllogism, Agreement and Disagreement, etc.
Legal Aptitude: candidates need to cover topics like Torts, Law of Crimes, Indian Constitution, Contracts Law, Vicarious Liability, Strict Liability, Intellectual Property Rights, International Laws etc.
Panjab University LLB Exam 2020, Exam Centres
Exam Centre: It will be conducted at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Id Proof: Candidates along with the Admit Card must carry any government identification proof like aadhar card , pan card etc aty the time of reporting.
Note: Candidates must be present 1 hour before the original timing for the process of verification,.
Eligibility Criteria for PU LLB 2020:
Those who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria are not be allowed to appear for PU LLB 2020. It is mandatory for all the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before filling the PU LLB 2020 Application Form.
Eligibility criteria for PU LLB are as follows:
- Students who have cleared or are appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of the Panjab University are eligible for admission. General category candidates must have scored at least 45% aggregate marks and SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must have scored at least 40% marks
- Those who have obtained Master’s degree in any subject from Panjab University is also eligible
- Master’s degree from any other university recognized as equivalent to corresponding post-graduate degree of Panjab University
How to fill University of Panjab University, LLB Exam
The application form for PU LLB 2020 will be available in online mode and need to be submitted by candidates in online mode only. Panjab University is responsible for releasing the application form. Students have to follow below steps in order to fill the application form:
- Before going for filling the application form , Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the guidelines of thew concerning authorities.
- They must keep Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Qualifying exam ticket in hand for reference during registration.
- Enter the Name, email address, and personal mobile number to begin PU LLB 2020 Registration.
- After that student will receive a confirmation email, they are advised to note down the login details and password for registration.
- Enter the given required log in details
- Fill the fields as indicated in the form
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button
2020 Application Form Fee: For General Category candidates: Rs.2175/- and for SC/ST/ PWD/Female candidates: Rs.1088/-
PU LLB 2020: Admit Card
the admit card of PU LLB 2020 will be released most probably in the 2nd week June 2020 which is an important document for appearing in the entrance exam, the admit card will have details like the name and roll number, date and time of the exam, and venue details. The candidate need to bring the admit card with them on the day of the exam at any cost otherwise no entry will be provided.
How to download PU LLB admit card
- Click on the admit card download link
- Log-in by entering user ID and password
- The admit card will be displayed on screen
- Download and take a printout
PU LLB 2020 Result:
The result will be declared on the official website of Panjab University LLB 2020. On the basis of marks secored by the appeared candidates in the entrance exam, a merit list will be released
How to check PU LLB result 2020
- Click on the link of the result
- Enter the details asked
- After logging in, the result will be on the screen
PU LLB 2020: Counselling
Counselling will be organized by the Panjab University.
Candidates seeking admission in the LLB course will be able to appear for counselling for allocation of seat.
Counselling will be held in the Offline mode at the Departments of Laws in Panjab University Chandigarh campus.
Students are advised to bring
- PU LLB 2020 Admit Card
- Birth certificate
- 10th Class/SSC mark sheet
- 12th Class/Intermediate mark sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Character Certificate from the previous Institute
- Reserve Category certificates if applicable
- Gap Year Affidavit if applicable
- Income Certificate to avail merit-cum-means free-ship
- Gradation certificate issued by Sports Department of Panjab University if applying under Sports Reservation
- Additional weight-age certificate if applicable
- Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh
For attending counselling, candidates should report in person on time otherwise their admission will be cancelled and their seats will be offered to next ranked candidate.
Students who were not able to submit their original documents and pay the required fees for the counselling cannot take admission in the desired course
Q-1 What is the eligibility criteria for giving the PU LLB Exam?
Ans: Students who have cleared/ appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of the Panjab University are eligible for admission. General category candidates must obtain 45% aggregate marks and SC/ ST/ OB category candidate must secure 40% marks
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
Email ID- _____________________
We will be very grateful to you!