Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur Medical College Jabalpur is one of the reputed Government Medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh and it was founded in the year 1955 by the state govt of Madhya Pradesh India. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur is affiliated with Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur is one of the best Government Medical Colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh which is commonly known as MGMMC.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur provides a great platform to aspiring students who wanna be medical professionals by learning, applying and evolving the skills with time. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur focuses not only on the quality of the skills but also on updating the students with the latest researches as well as inventions in the field of medical science. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur is one of the top medical colleges giving highly qualified medical professionals for the betterment of the health of the citizens.
Summary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur:
|Name of Institute||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College,Jabalpur Medical College Jabalpur|
|Popular Name||NSCBMC Jabalpur|
|Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1955|
|Affiliated with||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in madhya Pradesh|
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
Course Offered at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs)
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 Years Internship|
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|M.S. ANATOMY||5||3 Years|
|M.D. P.S.M||2||3 Years|
|M.D. ANAESTHESIOLOGY||6||3 Years|
|M.D PAEDIATRICS||6||3 Years|
|M.S.OBST. GYNAECOLOGY||7||3 Years|
|M.S. ENT||4||3 Years|
|M.S. GEN SURGERY||13||3 Years|
|M.D RADIOTHERAPY||2||3 Years|
|CHILD HEALTH||8||2 Years|
|OBST & GYNAE||10||2 Years|
|MEDICAL RADIODIAGNOSIS||2||2 Years|
Admission Process of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rank card
- For Admission in PG courses, Candidate should apply only through their NEET PG Rank card
Criteria for Age in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
Eligibility Criteria of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur Fee Structure
UG Courses Fees
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee (Payable by Candidate who is not eligible for any scholarship|
PG Courses Fees
Note: The fee will be subject to change
- 1000/- Per Month
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur Departments
- PATHOLOGY(BLOOD BANK)
- FORENSIC MEDICINE
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- OBST. & GYNAE.
- DERMATOLOGY ( Skin)
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY (UNIT)
- T.B & CHEST
- ONCOLOGY (UNIT)
- ONCOSURGERY (UNIT)
- CANCER AND RADIOTHERAPY
- NEPHROLOGY (UNIT)
- UROLOGY (UNIT)
- PLASTIC SURGERY (UNIT)
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur Scholarship
The scholarships have been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur: NEET Cut off 2019
|RANK||SCORE||RANK||SCORE||RANK||SCORE RANK SCORE|
348 14377 576
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur: NEET Cut off 2020 for State Quota:
Name of Medical College & Established Year
|PWD||S.N.||FF||Open (All Categories)|
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur (1955)||180||27||8||7||4||4||130|
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur Contact Details
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
Medical College Tilwara Road, Doctors Colony, Medical College Colony, Jabalpur,
Madhya Pradesh 482003
Hospital No: 0761-2673644, 0761-2673645
.MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of the NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified for NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counselling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys are available in the campus at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit