Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur was started in the Year 2013, earlier late Baliram Kashyap Medical College was known as Government Medical College, NMDC, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. It is affiliated with Pandit Deendayal Updhayay Health Science & Ayush University Raipur. Jagdalpur Medical College is popular name of Government Medical Colleges Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh. The Institute has provided teaching and training for the students to Under Graduates Courses MBBS. Hospital attached with College: 500 Bedded Hospital of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College,Jagdalpur. Institution provides to be a milestone in the endowment of basic and advanced Health care facility in Bastar as it happens to be the only terminal health care centre in the radius of 300 kilometers. College are bound to provide basic as well as advanced health care with sincerity and excellence and establish our institution as an expendable terminal health care center. Our Pioneer batch was Batch 2006 with 50 MBBS students and all the students of this batch and forthcoming batches have gained knowledge and experience from institution. In Year 2013 College got permission for 100 MBBS students. Institution are proud to have given good doctors to our society. Medical College students achieve remarkable success in university professional examination as well as Post Graduate entrance examinations. Our students define our success as a good medical intuition in their behavior as dependable doctors. College aim to grow as one of the leading Medical College in India.
College Review of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
|Name of College||Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur|
|GMC Jagdalpur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Dimrapal, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated with||Pt.Deendayal Updhayay Health Science & Ayush University Raipur|
|Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|MBBS/Medical Colleges in Chattisgarh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
Affiliation: Pandit Deendayal Updhayay Health Science & Ayush University Raipur.
- Approval: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government
Quota of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
|S. No.||Category||Available Seat|
|1.||All India Quota||15 % of all available seat|
|2.||Central Government India Nominee||03% of all available seat|
|3.||Rest of seat for state Quota candidate||82% of all available seat|
Entrance Exam : NEET UG
Student Support of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Course Offered by Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur:
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Fee Structure of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur:
|AIQ Seats||State Quota||Central Pool||Total Seats||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees||Other Fees|
|Tuition Fee (AIQ)||46,000/- (Annual)|
|Amount to be paid at the Admission Time||50,000/-|
|Hostel Fees||2100/- (Monthly)|
|Total year wise||₹50,000||₹50,000||₹50,000||₹50,000||₹50,000|
|Grand total||₹2.5 Lakhs|
Faculty of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
The college provides a good number of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs & to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Departments of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Govt. Medical College Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh:
- Chest & TB
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Age Criteria of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th Years or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the Year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
Educational Qualification: 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)& English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology(PCB).
Scholarship of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students should apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a needy candidate under the following categories.
- College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur|
Seat matrix of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
|Government Medical College||Est. Year||AIQ
|Central Pool||EWS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Special ST||Total Seat|
|Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur||2006||19||04||12||40||12||10||27||1||125|
Ranking and Reputation of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
|Name of Institute||Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College,Jagdalpur|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chhattisgarh.
- Rank of Jagdalpur Medical College 4.2 out of 5 stars & the best MBBS College in Chhattisgarh.
Contact Details of Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
Address: Collectorate Road, Dimrapal, Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh
Pin code: 494001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Fax: 07782 – 223037
FAQ on Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Government Medical College, Jagdalpur
Question. Are hostel facilities available in Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh.
Question. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh.
Question. How to take admission in Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in
Question. What is the cut off for taking admission Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question. How many seats are available for (MBBS) Under Graduate students in Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 Under Graduate MBBS students in Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh.
Question. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: The MBBS course fee for G M C Jagdalpur is INR 50,000/- Per Year. 50,000/- Rs at the admission time & 2100/- Rs. Hostels Fees per month.
Question. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria for GMC Jagdalpur
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- They should have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 Years at the time of admission & Maximum Age is 25 Years.
Question. The Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh is affiliated to with Pandit Deendayal Updhayay Health Science & Ayush University Raipur.
Question. Where Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh is located?
Answer: The Government Medical College Jagdalpur Chhattisgarh is located on Collectorate Road, Dimrapal, District Jagdalpur State – Chhattisgarh India.
CHHATTISGARH NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT CHHATTISGARH NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DGMET i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Chhattisgarh Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.cgdme.co.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 as the application fee for unreserved/OBC category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Raipur. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 10, 000 for Unreserved and Rs. 5, 000 for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
For Private Medical College- Rs. 1, 00, 000 for all categories.
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Chhattisgarh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –
We will be very grateful to you!