Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri
Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri is one of the famous Govt. medical colleges in Karnataka. Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri is also popularly known as Kodagu Medical College situated in Kodagu, Karnataka and was founded in the year 2016. Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences has created a reputed platform providing tones of opportunities to the students for being well-skilled professionals in the field of medical science. Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri provides exposure to the students to make them suitable in the environment of medical science. Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri faculty has lots of experience as well as knowledge. Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri Summary:
|Name of Institute||Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri|
|Popular Name||KIMS Kodagu, Kodagu Medical College, Kodagu|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Aid Status:
Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri: Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri: Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Course Offered by Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri:
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science. A person holding the MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of the MBBS course is five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by non-profit organisations (NGOs).
|MBBS||150||4 ½ Years 1 Year Internship|
Faculty and Staff in Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri:
The college Centre has a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to support and encourage self-learning to the students
For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through the NEET-UG Rank card.
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
Fee Structure of Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri:
The fee structure of the college is as follows:
|Academic fee||71,475/- (AIQ) (Annual)|
|Hostel||4,000/- Per Month|
The scholarship is given in Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri:
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri: NEET 2020 Cutoff
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri||50429||—||74243||56863||76554||64058||59563||—|
Seat Matrix of Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri:
|Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri|
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counselling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!
Frequently Asked Questions on Kodagu Institute Of Medical Sciences, Madikeri:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in the Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of ___ UG students Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: MBBS – Rs 66,760 per year
Answer: UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Answer: Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre) is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences .
Answer: Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.