Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 is responsible for conducting the state level Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 This examination is popularly known as Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021. After qualifying the exam students are eligible in getting admissions in different sectors of polytechnic spheres like Engineering and Non Engineering courses. The exam helps us to get admissions in various government and non government institutions. The Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021, is conducted to analyse the capabilities of the applicants. Through this program admissions are granted to the students. Applicant can apply for the exam through online mode only. The candidate must go through all the details and must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination.
Facts about Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021
Name of Exam: Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam
Also known as: PECE, 2021
Competent body: Jharkhand Combined Entrance
Competitive Examination Board
Examination Mode: Offline
Language Options: English/ Hindi
Question type : Multiple Choice Questions
Total number of 150
Total Marks: 150
Time allotted: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 marks deducted for
Every wrong answer
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021, Contact details:
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
Syllabus for Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021
Candidates need to cover the syllabus of 10th and 12th standard. The syllabus is mainly focussed and based on the subjects i.e. Mathematics and Science. Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 is based on the topics and syllabus given below:
- Mathematics: – Candidates may study class 10 level topics like Basics of Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations, Geometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Simple and compound Interest, Time Speed Distance, Factorization, Area, Volume, Surface Area, Profit and loss, Factors, etc.
- Physics: – Topics like Measurement, Heat and Thermal Expansion, Current Electricity, Thermodynamics, Refraction of Light, Electromagnetism, Optical Measurement, Work, Power and Energy, Gravitation, Kinetic theory of gases, Transmission of heat, etc.
- Chemistry: Elements, Mixtures and compounds, Different Chemical Reactions, Hydrocarbons, Molecular and equivalent masses, Group elements, Acids, bases, salts, hydrolysis, Valency, Detergents, Drugs and explosives, Periodic Classification of Elements, Atomic Structure etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021: Exam Dates
The official schedule for Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 has yet to be released by the exam coordinating body. The schedule for the exam is tabulated below:
Important Dates related to Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021
|Beginning of registration||13th August 2021|
|Last date to apply||9th September 2021|
|Release of Admit card||21st September 2021|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||26th September 2021|
|Release of Answer key||28th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||11th October 2021|
|Counselling process starts||22nd October 2021|
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021, Exam Centres
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 is going to be conducted at various examination centres in 7 districts across Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 will take place at the following districts –
- Chaibasa and
- Candidates have the option to select two preferred locations for their examination centre
- Allotment of exam centre is entirely depended on the exam conducting authority
- There is no option to change the exam centre once it had been allotted.
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
There is a set of guidelines incorporated by the exam conducting body to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021, each and every applicant must qualify all the requirements described below. If any student doesn’t fulfil the requirement needed for Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 had applied for the exam then he could be disqualified at any moment during the process of admission. The minimum eligibility criteria which a student must acquire in order to appear in the examination are
- Nationality: An Aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/her 10th level exams from CBSE/ISC or its equivalent recognized Board.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum percentage of marks required is 35% in the 10th standard exam.
- Age Criteria: No age limit is prescribed for the applying candidates. However candidates applying for the branch of mining engineering must be between 17 to 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2021.
- Residency: Applying candidate must be local or permanent resident of Jharkhand and should have domicile of the state.
Steps to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 Application Form
There is only option to fill the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 that is via online mode. Before filling the form, the candidates are advised to go through the guidelines, including eligibility criteria, carefully so the application process was smooth and error-free.
Steps to fill Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 Application Form:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- The applicants need to provide their personal details, educational qualification details, communication details in the online application.
- Aspirants have to fill the personal details, residence details with academic qualifications.
- The applicant must upload his passport size photograph and his signature for which the file size should not exceed 100Kb
- After uploading it the applicant click the submit button and he would get the application number which he had to note down for future references.
- After this there is an option of payment of application fee
An applicant can choose online or offline mode for paying the application fee.
- Finally the applicant must check all the details provided by him is up to the mark or not, if not he can change the things before final submission of the application form
- Applicants are requested to take several print outs for the purpose of future references.
Application Fee of Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021:
Candidates have to pay the application fee according to the candidate’s category wise. Payment of fees can be done through online mode or e-challan.
The Application Fee for General/ OBC Category is INR 650
The Application Fee for SC/ST/Females is INR 325
- Select ‘Online Mode’ from the drop-down list of Payment Mode
- Click on ‘Proceed’ button
- Make payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Select ‘Offline Mode’ from the drop-down list of Payment Mode
- Print e-Challan
- Send the duly filled Application form along with the necessary documents to the address given below:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834023
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021: Admit Card
The candidates who duly submit the application form in all aspects would be able to download the admit card from the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021. The candidate need to enter the credentials enter at the time of submission of application form.
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 Result:
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 is the authorized body to announce the result of Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021, The candidate can check their respective result at the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021. The result is declared in the second week of May. The scorecard with rank list is announced through the website only.
Steps to download/view the Scorecard
- Visit the official JCECEB website – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Click on ‘Result’ box that appear on the webpage
- After that Select ‘Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021’.
- Enter Credential entered at the time of application
- Click on ‘download’ button for downloading the score card.
- Score card will redirect to the web page containing result
- Download the scorecard and take few print outs for future references
Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 Counselling/Admission:
Counselling will be done on the basis of the score of entrance exam. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue in the score card. If they come after reporting time they will not be entertained for the process of counselling.
For General/OBC INR 450
For SC/ST INR 250
Note: Counselling fee is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order. Candidates may download the copy of Challan through the website.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if Applicable)
- Employment Certificate (if applied against the quota of Central Government Employee).
Find links to other important aspects related to Polytechnic Admission 2021 here:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!
FAQs on Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021:
Answer: Candidates need to cover the syllabus of 10th and 12th standard. The syllabus is mainly focussed and based on the subjects i.e. Mathematics and Science. Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 is based on the topics and syllabus given below:
Mathematics: – Candidates may study class 10 level topics like Basics of Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations, Geometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Simple and compound Interest, Time Speed Distance, Factorization, Area, Volume, Surface Area, Profit and loss, Factors, etc.
Physics: – Topics like Measurement, Heat and Thermal Expansion, Current Electricity, Thermodynamics, Refraction of Light, Electromagnetism, Optical Measurement, Work, Power and Energy, Gravitation, Kinetic theory of gases, Transmission of heat, etc.
Chemistry: Elements, Mixtures and compounds, Different Chemical Reactions, Hydrocarbons, Molecular and equivalent masses, Group elements, Acids, bases, salts, hydrolysis, Valency, Detergents, Drugs and explosives, Periodic Classification of Elements, Atomic Structure etc.