Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore is one leading private medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in the year 2006. It is situated in Nemawar Road, NH-59A, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (India). It provides modern facilities with a quality education.
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore popularly name is Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore. It is providing a good facility and best infrastructure for the Students. College is offer the courses like Graduate MBBS and Post Graduate MD/MS etc. It is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV). Index Group of Institution is 40 acre campus along with a backdrop for great educational vision.
College Summary Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore|
|Popular Name||Index Medical College, Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Private
Courses offer of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
College Courses in Medical, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business Management, Nursing and Human sciences are well established and much sought after.
Hospital Details: There is a 1100 bedded hospital associated with our medical college having yearly intake of 250 students for graduation in medical sciences.
Wi-Fi campus with library and hostel facilities of institutions. Hospital Established in 2006 serving of rural, suburban and urban populations with free diagnostic and treatment modalities.
- MBBS Course started in 2007 & the first batch passes out in March 2012.
- Post Graduate (MD/MS) courses start in 2011.
- GOI & MCI permitted a PG degree program in Nonclinical subjects in 2011 .
- GOI & MCI permitted a PG degree program in clinical subjects in 2014. Ecologically friendly lush green campus habitat.
- ISO certification 9001-2008.
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Affiliated by the DAVV University, Indore, MPMSU, Jabalpur, & Malwanchal University, Indore
- 250 Admission every year in MBBS & 113 MD/MS admission per year in various departments.
- Now IMCHRC is a constituent unit along with Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical College of Malwanchal University.
- Create international standards of academic & in all fields.
Infrastructure & Facilities of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore is the latest avenue in the Medical field where young enthusiastic minds are taught Science & Medicine. Index Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre in Collaboration with Mayank Welfare Society.
In the year 1996 the visionary promoters of this Institute committed to advancement of Medical Education Health Care and Research set upon this great journey towards greater level of excellence in all these fields. The Campus is situated at Gram Morodhat, Near Khudel Village, Nemawar Road Indore. The Campus area is 30 acres of land with four lush green garden. The building is built such that there is abundant fresh air and a spacious complex designed to meet all future expansions and requirements. The serene and healthy environment.
Facilities of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
Hostel & Residential Quarters: Residential hostels are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students, interns, boys and girls separately. Residential areas are available for Teaching & Non Teaching staff.
BED DISTRIBUTION HOSPITALS DECEPTION:
Departments of College:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Obst. & Gynaec.
- . Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Radio-diagnosis
- Department of Dentistry
- Department of T.B. & Chest
- Department of Skin & V.D.
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of General Surgery
- 21. Department of E.N.T.
Course Offered of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
The Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Post Graduate Seats
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|S. No.||SUBJECT||RECOGNIZED SEATS||PERMITTED SEATS||TOTAL SEATS|
|5||MS (GEN. SURGERY)||7||8||15|
|6||MD (GEN. MEDICINE)||7||6||13|
|8||MS (OBST & GYN.)||4||6||10|
|10||MD (TB & RESPIRATORY||2||–||2|
|19||MD (COMMUNITY MEDICINE)||2||–||2|
Age Criteria of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS.
Eligibility Criteria of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
- 12th exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry,& Biology (PCB).
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by the Medicine Council of India (MCI) and completed an internship
- Merit in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) PG exam.
Fee Structure of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
UG Courses Fees
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||One Time Caution Money (Refundable)||Total Fee|
Annual Fee For NRI
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
NRI Admissions: Know private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh
|S.No||Name and Address of Medical College / Medical Institution||NRI Seats|
|1||Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh, Bhopal||23|
|2||Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore, Indore||23|
|3||L.N. Medical College and Research Centre, Bhopal||23|
PG Courses Fees
|Subjects||Tuition Fee||Caution Money (NRI)||NRI Students|
|Obst & Gynecology||9,90,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 75,000|
|Dermatology||10,75,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 75,000|
|Medicine||10,75,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 55,000|
|PAEDIATRICS||9,90,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 48,000|
|Surgery||9,90,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 38,000|
|Physiology||10,75,000/-||$ 3,000/-||$ 5,000|
Scholarship of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means the college also awards based scholarships to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Cutoff of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore: NEET Cutoff 2019 UG
|NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score|
|Index Medical College Indore||62323||479||76503||459||215620||328||488384||192|
Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore: NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
|Index Medical College, Indore||91872||494||96033||489||252197||347||722237||135||613072||168|
Seat Matrix of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
Name of Medical College
|Establish Year||Total Seats|
|Rema ining Seats|
|Index Medical College, Indore||2007||250||38||212||11||201|
Ranking and Reputation of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore:
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Indore|
. It is one of the premier medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Contact Details of Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore :
Address: Index City, Nemawar Road, NH-59A,
District – Indore, State – Madhya Pradesh
Mobile: 09981540875, 9630089797, 9752538454
Official Website: http://www.indexgroup.co.in
MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT MP NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named DME, Madhya Pradesh i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate, and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats are conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for MP NEET Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh’. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state-wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify for NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our inquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our inquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id –
FAQ on Index Medical College and Research Centre, Indore :
Answer: 10 days.
Answer: The establishment is functional on
Monday:- Open 24 Hrs
Tuesday:- Open 24 Hrs
Wednesday:- Open 24 Hrs
Thursday:- Open 24 Hrs
Friday:- Open 24 Hrs
Saturday:- Open 24 Hrs
Answer: Nearest Landmark is Nemawar Road, National Highway-59A.