ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
ICFAI Law School is unit of ICFAI (The Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India) foundation for higher studies. It fulfils the needs of the present generation by providing continuous teaching and learning process, student centric and industry friendly dynamic curriculum and real life exposure provides best in class, legal education to the student. ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad adopts the diversified teaching methods, internships, Industrial interface. It also offers excellent placements assistance and career oriented training programmes in order to open platform for students of all walks of life to acquire required knowledge and accomplish their goals. It provides a blend of theory and practice, law, management, humanities and technology, so that the students of our school can keep a pace fast growing demand of the Legal experts in the country.
At ICFAI Law School we understand that today’s legal professionals needs a distinctive and analytical solution for a problem, so here we try to provide to bring analytical and reasoning ability in the minds of students so that they can solve any problem in their lives either related to their profession or Personal. The ICFAI Law School curriculum is designed in such a way that it would prove to be beneficial for the students in the changing times and they would be able to cater the demands of the industry with their knowledge and expertise mindsets in field of Legality
The ICFAI Law School, with its excellent infrastructure, competent and qualified faculty, best teaching methods and learning tools, quality curriculum blended with practical learning ensures that students joining the law programs will have great learning satisfaction and exposure to the challenging complex business issues.
ICFAI Law School is surrounded by greenery all around the campus area and situated in the historical city, Hyderabad.
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad Facts in Brief:
|· Established in||2010|
|· Established under||ICFAI Foundation of Higher studies|
|· Total courses||3 courses in 1 stream, i.e. Dual Degree courses B.A. LLB, B.B.A. LLB,L.L.M and PhD and other certification courses in Law|
|· Approved by
|Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi|
|· Affiliated with||ICFAI University|
|· Genders accepted||Co-ed|
|· Aid Status||Private College|
ICFAI School of Law Hyderabad Contact Details:-
Address: The ICFAI Law School, IFHE Campus, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road
Hyderabad – 501203
Phone: 040-23479725 / 040-23479732
Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
Course offered by ICFAI School of Law, Hyderabad:-
- B.A.LL.B. & B.B.A. L.L.B:-
The ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad offers 5 year Integrated BA-LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB. The Program have 10 semesters.The Program consists of 56 courses in law and arts, 6 law electives and 8 law Honours electives. There are 5 legal internships, one at the end of each year.
There is Centre of Postgraduate Legal studies which offers semester based one year LLM program as per the UGC guidelines. The Program have 2 semesters. There are three sections under the LLM program i.e. LLM in Corporate and Commercial Laws, LLM in Tax Laws, LLM (Alternative Dispute Resolution).
- PhD. Program:-
The ICFAI Law School offers both full time and part time research program (Ph.D) in Law.
- Full Time Ph.D. Program:
Candidates registered for full time research shall work and conduct research on a full time basis under a recognized research supervisor. The duration of Ph.D. course for a full time research scholar is four (4) years from the date of admission.
- Part Time Ph.D. Program:
Candidates registered as part time research scholars shall work and conduct research for four (4) years under a recognized supervisor. Candidates seeking admission as part time research scholars have to submit no objection certificate from the employer to pursue Ph.D.
Certificate courses offered by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad:-
ICFAI Law School offers eight Certificate Courses in Law which have duration of 6 months i.e. Cyber Laws, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management & Law, International Trade Law, Forensic Science & Law, Goods & Services Tax Law.
Admission Criteria and Eligibility for ICFAI School of Law, Hyderabad:-
For Undergraduate Programs:-
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks in single attempt (any discipline) in English medium. Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 18, 2020 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Should have qualified in ILSAT 2020 conducted by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
For Postgraduate Programs:-
- Graduation in Five Year / Three Year / Integrated Law Programs or equivalent Degree recognized by The Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% Marks or equivalent Grade.
- Should have qualified in the ILSAT (PG) 2020 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
- The students appearing for final year examinations and awaiting results may also apply for the Entrance Examination.
For Certificate Courses in Law:
- Pass in Class XII in any discipline or equivalent recognized by the respective Boards.
For Undergraduate Programs:
Age should not be more than 21 years as on the date of admission. However, the changes if any made to age limitation by the Bar Council of India from time to time will be followed,
For Postgraduate Programs:
No Age Bar
Campus Facilities at ICFAI School of Law, Hyderabad:-
- Merit Scholarships and Bank loan facilities
- WIFI enabled green lush campus
- Computer labs
- Library with extended access timings
- Online legal database
- Membership in 11 students clubs
- Student edited magazine and newsletters
- Games, sports, swimming pool, Gym and yoga facilities for good health
- Hygienic and healthy canteen and mess facilities
- Medical and clinic, call on doctor availability
- Clean and Safe Drinking water
Faculty and staff at ICFAI School of Law, Hyderabad:-
The Faculty and staff at ICFAI School of Law, Hyderabad, law faculty, non law faculties, adjunct faculty, and visiting faculty. The faculty is basically a large team which consists of full time faculty who are from diverse field which contributes in the shaping the career of the students. The faculty has most of Doctorates qualified in NET/SET and have an experience of more than a decade. The Faculty tries to provide exposure through practical experience in the class room where students are given opportunity to ask questions without hesitation.
Placements by ICFAI School of Law, Hyderabad:-
ICFAI School of Law provide legal internship under law firms, corporates, advocates offices of High courts and Supreme court, NGO’s to gain practical knowledge.
There is also Career Guidance Cell at ICFAI School of Law which acts as a bridge between the college and the companies across country. The cell interact with industry of various sectors and understands the demands of Legal professionals needed to them. This ultimately helps in career planning to the students.
List of Top recruiters at ICFAI School of Law:-
- Synergy Legal
- IP Markets
- Samisti Legal
- RVR Associates
- Amarchand, Mangaldas
- HDFC Bank
- And many more
Q-1 How many courses are offered by ICFAI School of Law?
Ans: ICFAI School of Law offers 2 courses in one stream i.e. Law (B.A. LLB., B.B.A. LLB and L.L.M.).
Q.2 Do I need to give any exam for getting admission in ICFAI School of Law?
Ans: Yes, there is an exam as ILSAT conducted across India.
Q.3 What is the age criteria for ICFAI School of Law?
Ans: Age should not be more than 21 years as on the date of admission.
Q.4 What is duration and eligibility criteria of certification courses at ICFAI school of Law?
Ans: The certification course is a six months course and the applicant should have passed Class XII in any discipline or equivalent recognized by the respective Boards.
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 1st among the Best Promising Law School in India – Higher Education Review 2018 & 2019
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 2nd among Top Law Schools of Southern India – CSR GHRDC 2018
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 3rd among Top Law Schools – India Today
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 4th among Top Law Schools of Eminence in India – GHRDC
Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) 2019:
India University Ranking 71 – 75
BRICS Ranking 310 – 350
Asian University Ranking 451 – 500
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
Get a clear idea of the law colleges you can get based on your CLAT UG 2020 rank Get Cut off, Fees, Placements and Admission Information of LAW colleges using Admission Advice CLAT UG College Predictor 2020.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – email@example.com