Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021
Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021 is a process conducted for taking admission in diploma engineering courses offered by various polytechnics in the state of Haryana. Candidates can apply online for the process of admission through Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) which is also known as HSTSE is responsible for conducting admission in the state of Haryana for various UG, PG as well as Diploma courses in various disciplines.
Facts of Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021
|Name of Admission Process||Haryana Polytechnic|
|Conducting body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admission Process||There is no entrance exam for admission through Haryana Polytechnic|
Contact Details of Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021:
Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES
Bays No. 7-12, Sector4, Panchkula
Eligibility Criteria for applying in Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021:
Diploma Engineering Programme
- The candidates must have passed 10th Std or SSC Examination with at least 35% marks (for SC/ST and Kashmiri migrants it is at least 33%)
- Candidates must have Maths and Science as compulsory subjects and also must have passed them in the qualifying examination.
Diploma Engineering Programme (Lateral Entry)
- For this, one must have passed ITI of at least two years duration after 10th or 12th with Science and maths as compulsory subjects or 12th vocational or 12th with PCM or 12th with NSQF level 4.
Diploma Pharmacy Programme
- Entry qualification for this course is that candidates must have passed 12th class from the Board of School Education, Haryana or any other well recognized board or University.
Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure varies with the applied course:-
Diploma Engineering: Admission to this course is taken on the basis of merit of class 10th or any other equivalent qualifying examination.
Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)
Admission to diploma lateral entry course is done on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of Online Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test DET(L).
Admission in the pharmacy programme is done on the basis of inter-se merit of qualifying exam through online off-campus counselling.
Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021 Examination Pattern:
Admission in Lateral entry programme is done through inter-se merit/rank of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test.
|Syllabus||Question from 12th std of haryana Board|
|Question Paper Language||English languageOnly|
|Exam Duration||100 Minutes|
|Total Question||100 objective type|
General Awareness and Aptitude,
+1 for Correct answer
There is no negative marking
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling Procedure
All those candidates who wants admission through online counselling will have to follow the following procedure.
Counselling procedure of Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021:
- First of all, Students have to register for counselling process and also have to pay the counselling fee.
- Next ,Log in to the counselling portal and fill choices of courses and colleges.
Note: To increases the chances of getting a seat, it is advised to fill the maximum eligible choices.
- After filling choices, candidates have to finalize the choices by locking them
- Now, wait for the seat allotment result.
- After the declaration of seat allotment result, the candidate have to report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat along with all required documents.
List of institutes and Seat Intake
Students are admitted in the deserved course in various Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Self Financing Polytechnics /private /private unaided institutions. Institutes consider admission as per Reservation policy applicable.
The seats are filled as per the rules mentioned below.
- Usually Common merit is released on the basis of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination
- First, general category seats are filled based on the merit, depending upon the choice of the candidate and availability of the seats in a particular branch.
- When general category seats are filled, candidates from reserved categories are allotted seats in their respective categories on the basis of merit depending upon the availability of the seats in a particular branch and the choice of the candidate.
Find links to other important aspects related to Polytechnic Admission 2021 here:
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on Haryana Polytechnic HATES 2021:
Answer : Candidates need to contact the concerning authorities regarding the same and the contact can be set up with the help of helpline numbers.
Answer : No Only online mode of payment is accepted.
Answer : There is no way of any further correction after submitting the application form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.