Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi is one of the most reputed college for post graduation in Ayurvedic medical sciences in the state of Uttar Pradesh . Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi was established in the year of 1965 by Padma Vibhushan Pandit Satya narayan Shastri then personal physician of President of India
Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi provides a well set platform to the students to provide them the initial push in the beginning of their journey of being a top class professional in the field of ayurvedic medical science. Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi focuses not on the bookish knowledge but mainly on the practical knowledge and also on keeping students updated with the latest inventions and researches in the field of medical science. Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi faculty having high experience guide the students in the right direction ensuring their bright future.
Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi is affiliated by Sampoornanand Sanskrit University Varanasi and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines .
Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi Summary
|College Name||Rajkiya Ayurvedic College and Hospital Varanasi|
|Popular Name||Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi|
|Affiliated with||Sampoornanand Sanskrit University Varanasi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated by: Sampoornanand Sanskrit University Varanasi
Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
Aid Status: Govt.
Student Support at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi Facilities
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
Courses Offered at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
- B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
Ayurveda is an Indian traditional, natural system in the field of medical science that has been practiced in our nation for more than 5,000 years. The BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which is an undergraduate degree programme which plays a key role in making students familiar with the concepts of Ayurvedic medical science and use their skills for the treatment of patients.
- M.D. (Ayurveda)
MD in Ayurveda is a full-time 3 year course of post-graduation divided into 6 semesters for the aspirants who want to grow in the field of Ayurvedic medical sciences.
Faculty & Staff at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
The Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
Eligibility Criteria at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
|Educational Qualification||Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a well recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects|
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: No Limit.
Fee Structure at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
|Course||Average Fees (per year)|
Rs 350/- per month
Scholarship at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi NEET Cutoff 2020
Seat Matrix of Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi||11|
Number of Ayurvedic Colleges and Intake Capacity in UG & PG Courses
|State/UT||No. of Colleges||UG seats||PG seats||Total seats|
|Jammu & Kashmir||02||153||15||168|
Address of Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi
Government Postgraduate Ayurveda College and Hospital
Dhupchandi, Chaukaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002
Contact No.: (0542)- 2200464 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions on Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Answer: Annual Intake is of 11 UG students in Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Average Fees (per year)
Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a well recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: No Limit.
Answer: Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi is affiliated to Sampoornanand Sanskrit University Varanasi.
Answer: Government Ayurvedic College, Varanasi is located in Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh.