Government Ayurved College, Nanded
Government Ayurved College, Naded is one of the oldest and premier government ayurvedic colleges. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of health sciences, Nashik. Government Ayurved College, Nanded aims to create ayurvedic doctors that will cater the needs of ayurvedic professional in the country. The college offers Undergraduate BAMS course and Post Graduate courses. The syllabus and curriculum is as per the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the statutory body of Indian System of Medicine, adopted by the University. The institute came into existence to provide cost effective health services to the nearby region of Naded and will help to improve access to health services via Ayurveda for common people of the state without doing any discrimination.
The main focus of Government Ayurved College, Naded is to provide quality education with latest technological advancements in the ayurvedic medicine field. Government Ayurved College, Naded came into existence in the year 1956 to fulfil the needs of ayurvedic professional with technological advancements in the society. Government Ayurved College, Naded is equipped with all the latest scientific equipments and teaching aids to meet the demands of medical students who will keep the pace with the fast changing world.
The institute has a hospital to provide medical facility to the nearby areas and is connected well to the city. There is OPD & IPD facility with 200 beds in various wards of the hospital. The hospital is a team comprises of skilled faculty, trained paramedical staff which provide medical aid to the needy one. The emergency facility is provided 24X7. The hospital provides health facilities to the poor people around the region. The hospital also has Intensive care Unit to provide help in the time of medical emergency. The hospital resided at the institute and there are Operation theatres. There is one central Pathology lab, X- ray, USG & immunization centre that are providing services and the remaining part is utilizing by the Prasuti & Stree Roga Deptt. and Kaumarbhritya Deptt. Four Cabin rooms, nursing room, Faculty chambers, wards, Panchakarma unit, Eye OT, labour rooms and General OT. The faculty at the campus is team of expert doctors who are dedicated towards the health care and patient development.
Facts in brief about Government Ayurved College, Nanded
|Established under||Maharashtra University of health sciences, Nashik|
|Total courses||BAMS, MD/MS|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicine|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of health sciences, Nashik|
|Aid Status||Government College|
Courses offered by Government Ayurved College, Nanded
Undergraduate courses at Government Ayurved College, Nanded:
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
The BAMS is a 5.6 yeas (4.6 years academic education + 1 year obligatory internship) UG degree programme leading to the two degrees as Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery known as BAMS. The BAMS is a course that can be selected by a person who desires to be a doctor and have 12th with Science Background. The students, who have cleared the Senior Secondary (12th Class) examination and they had (P.C.B.) i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard with English as a mandatory subject, can apply for the BAMS degree course.
The BAMS is the one and the only course in India to become an ayurvedic practitioner. The BAMS course covers investigation of current life structures, physiology, social and preventive pharmaceuticals, toxicology, herbal science, ENT, etc.
BAMS is the course with practical training which is five years long. The students interact with the patient and get the practical knowledge of diseases as the college and the hospital are generally nearby to each other or may resides in the same facilities with different areas specified. BAMS course also contains a yearlong i.e. 12-month-long internship, in which an intern has to come across various specialties. Besides standard clinical care, one also gets a methodical experience of ward management, staff management, and thorough analysis skills.
The total number of seats for BAMS course at Government Ayurved College, Nanded is 125
Post Graduate Courses:
MD (Doctorate of Medicine)
The Doctorate of Medicine (MD) is a three year Post Graduate program which is a course in the India Medical System of Ayurveda. The course comprises of the learning process from the first step of symptoms analysis till the treatment provided.
MS (Masters in Surgery)
Doctorate of Surgery (MS) is a 3 years doctorate program which is followed by BAMS. At this course practitioners are given details of how to treat the patients with surgical treatments. This course has practical in its core which is substantial on having practical knowledge of conducting operations (surgeries). The different surgical techniques, surgical disorders, surgical emergency management, trauma, etc. are covered under this course.
Number of seats under Post Graduation course i.e. MD/MS
There are total 46 seats in Post Graduation course. The bifurcation of the seats in different department is provided below in the table:
|Sl. No.||Course||No of Seats|
|1||Samhita Siddhant||2 seats|
|2||Rachana Sharir||3 seats|
|3||Kriya Sharir||6 seats|
|5||Rasashastra and Bhaishjya Kalpana||2 seats|
Prasutitantra evam Stree
|10||Shalya Tantra||5 seats|
|11||Shalakya Tantra||6 seats|
Eligibility Criteria & Admissions Process at Government Ayurved College, Nanded
Age Criteria: The candidate applying for BAMS must attained 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit for getting admission in BAMS course is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: All Higher Secondary School qualified their 12th Class in science stream including biology or bio-technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(For SC/ST category 40% marks is required in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)
Admission Process: It is necessary for medical aspirants to appear for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after 12th class who wish to get BAMS admission. All the Government, Private, Central and Deemed Universities will be based on NEET scores and the seats for all colleges / institutions / universities will be offered through Ayush counselling based on the eligibility Score/Rank, Preferences of colleges and seats available.
Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS course:
- A Candidate must possess a valid degree from recognised medical institution preferably BAMS.
- A candidate must qualify the entrance test conducted by various authorities in different institutions i.e. JPGEE, JPGET, AIPGET, etc
- A candidate must have at least 50% in Intermediate level
NEET Cutoff 2022
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Government Ayurved College, Nanded NEET 2019 Cut off for AQG Quota at
Seat Matrix of Government Ayurved College, Nanded
|Name of the College||Total Seat|
|Government Ayurved College, Nanded||125|
BAMS Course fee (Approx) at Government Ayurved College, Naded:
Tuition Fee is Rs. 43572/- year
Campus Facilities at Government Ayurved College, Naded
Drug Testing Lab
Investigation Centers – ECG,Labortary,USG,X-ray
National Service Scheme
Physical Education Center
Wifi with internet
Yoga & Meditation Center
Address of Government Ayurved College, Nanded
Government Ayurved College
Vazirabad, Naded 431601
Contact No.: 02462 – 5304026
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ on Government Ayurved College, Nanded
Answer: BAMS Course fee (Approx) at Government Ayurved College, Naded:
Tuition Fee is Rs. 43572/- year
Answer: The total number of intake is 125 for a session in BAMS at Government Ayurved College, Naded.
Answer: There are total 46 seats in Post Graduation course. The bifurcation of the seats in different department is provided below in the table:
No of Seats
Rasashastra and Bhaishjya Kalpana
Prasutitantra evam Stree