Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Udaipur. The college is popularly known as DDCH Udaipur was started in the year 1999. The college is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS). Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur was started in the Year 1999. The College is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur and imparts academic education and training in the medical field.The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation village population Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur was started to serve students with one of the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur: Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) course in the medical field. The institution offers Undergraduate course in Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Postgraduate course in Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). The duration of the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Course is 5 -Years with the compulsory rotational internship training of One Year. The candidates those want to pursue the BDS course should have completed their class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects. The duration of the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Course is 3 – Years.
Details of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
|Name of Institute||Darshan Dental College & Hospital Udaipur|
|Popular Name||DDCH Udaipur,|
|Year of Establishment||1999-2000|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.|
|Courses offered||BDS (100 Seats)
|Category||BDS/Dental College in Rajasthan|
Hospityal: Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur started in 1999 Year in the heart of Udaipur city of State Rajasthan (India) also famously known as the ‘City of Lakes’. The College 5 – Years leading to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) & Master in Dental Surgery (M.D.S) in all the specialties of dentistry.
Detailed information about:
Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college Information:
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:–Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Approved by:– Dental Council Of India
Aid Status:- Private
Campus Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur is situated in Udaipur in Rajasthan state of India. Started in 1970, and it is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)Jaipur. Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur offers 10 courses across 2 streams namely Dental, Medical and across 2 degrees like Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). Additional campus facilities such as A/C Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Gym, Hospital, Mess, Library, Medical Facilities, Class Room are also there.
Facilities of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
Departments of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
Post Graduate: Departments: 9
» MDS (Community Dentistry)
» MDS (Conservative Dentistry)
» MDS (Oral Medicine)
» MDS (Oral Pathology)
» MDS (Oral Surgery)
» MDS (Orthodontics)
» MDS (Paedodontics)
» MDS (Periodontics)
» MDS (Prosthodontics)
Hostel Details of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur:
|No. of Boy’s Hostels||Total Capacity||No. Of Girl’s Hostels||Total Capacity||Academic Year|
Dental Chairs Details
|No.Of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur: Infrastructure Details
|Academic Year||Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Non-Constructed Area(In sq. ft.)||Total Area(In sq. ft.)|
Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity)
|Course||Speciality||Recognized Seats||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats||Admitted Seats|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||2||2||2||2|
Faculty & Staff (Total faculty – 60): Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
The college provides well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission Process for Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Age Criteria for Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17th years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
Top Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fees/ year|
(10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB.
Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Fees Structure of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
For BDS Fee
|Course||Seat Type||Fee Type||Fee|
|BDS||Gen. seat||Tuition fee (Annual)||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||200000|
|Mgmt. seat||Tuition fee (Annual)||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||200000|
|Seat Type||Fee Type||Fee|
|Hostel facility||Normal||Annual fee||Non Refundable||Per Annum||INR||60000|
For MDS Fee
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
Scholarship for Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
- The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.Important Note:
The amount of scholarship to be given of scholarship to be grant is only under the consideration of college administration.
Cutoff/Exams and Cutoffs/NEET
- Exam Date: 24 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Date has passed
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2021
CUT-OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|OBC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||157|
|SC- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||59|
|ST- PwD||40th Percentile||121-108||14|
Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur NEET Cutoff 2020
|Name of Dental Medical College||General||EWS||OBC|
|Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur||
Ranking and Reputation of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
|Name of Institute||Darshan Dental College and Hospital Udaipur|
Contact Details of Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur:
Darshan Dental College and Hospital Udaipur
Address: Ranakpur Road, Village – Loyara, District – Udaipur, Rajasthan (India) Pin code – 313011
Mobile No: 9982682085, 09001077999
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http:// www.darshandentalcollege.org
Frequently Asked Questions on Darshan Dental College And Hospital, Udaipur
Q.1: Who is eligible for NEET-UG 15% All India Quota Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) except J&K.
Q.2: Who is eligible for Deemed Universities Counseling?
Ans: All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Including candidates from J&K.
Q3: How do I get a password for logging in?
Ans: During the process of online registration you will generate a password as per password policy, which will be shown to you when you register and create a password. Please remember your password till the end of All India Quota admission process; otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the admission process.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and
- If you want to get admission in Pharma or D.Pharma we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!