Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga is one of the foremost Private Medical Colleges. It was started in the Year 2002 & it is situated in Chitradurga Karnataka India. Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital is popularly known as BMCH Chitradurga. Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga is one of the best Medical Colleges in Karnataka. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) is approved by the Medical Council Of India (MCI). Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga is developed not merely with an intention to provide teaching material to students but also with the social commitment of providing health care to the village people. It is the only Medical College functioning in the entire region. Campus Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga has a well-designed building for Teaching, Administration and Hospital purposes. It has a good infrastructure to ensure best teaching and learning environment. Indoor and outdoor sports are provided to keep the students and staff physically fit. Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga: Basaveshwara Medical College Hospital is an enormous structure with a strength of 500 beds. It is not just one in ten hospitals, it has set a self example with regard to community health and services especially for the poor people. Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga offers 11 courses across 1 stream namely Medical and degrees like MBBS, MD/MS.
College Summary of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
|Name of College||Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga|
|Popular Name||BMCH Chitradurga, Basaveshwara Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2001-02|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|MBBS/Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated To:- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Approved By:- Medical Council Of India
Aid Status:- Private
Student Support of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Courses Offer by Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga offers quality Medical Courses under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of infrastructure. The College is famous for its Under Graduate & Post Graduate Medical Programs.
|MBBS||100||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
Departments of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
1. Anatomy 2. Anesthesiology
3.Biochemistry 4.Chest & TB
5. Community Medicine 6.Dentistry
7. E N T 8. Forensic
9. General Medicine 10.General Surgery
11. Microbiology 12.Obstetrics & Gynecology
13. Dermatology 14.Ophthalmology
15. Orthopedics 16.Pediatrics
17. Pathology 18.Physiology
19. Pharmacology 20.Psychiatry
21. Radio-diagnosis 22.Library
23. Medical Education Unit 24.Medical Records
PG Course Offered by Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
|MD / MS – Obstetrics & Gynecology||3||3 years|
|MS – Orthopedics||2||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||3||3 years|
|MD – Pediatrics||1||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1||3 years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||3 years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3||3 years|
Faculty & Staff of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga provides maximum numbers of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Fee Structure of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Fee structure for UG Course Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Every Year.
|Category||Government Quota||Private Quota||NRI Quota||Others Quota|
|Hostel & mess Fees||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Any other Fee||39,500/-||94,500/-||2,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
Age Criteria for Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st Year MBBS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Details of eligibility criteria for Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga.
- 12th exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics Chemistry Biology / Biotech combined.
Scholarship by Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College can offers a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the low-income group of student. State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be granted is only under the consideration of college administration.
Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga NEET Cutoff 2020
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||74429||—||—||77020||—||77755||63680||—|
Ranking and Reputation of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
|Name of Institute||Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga|
Contact Details of Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Address: NH-4 Bypass, SJM Campus, Chitradurga Karnataka
Pin code: 577502.
Official Website: bmchchitradurga.org
KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Karnataka i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka Responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not get filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Karnataka. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counseling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our inquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
About Admission Advice:
- You can contact us for any further admission-related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!
Frequently Asked Questions on Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available on the campus at Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga.
Answer: The college takes admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year-wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students in Bangalore Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga offers MBBS Course Fees.
Fees per annum
Answer: Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga Eligibility is Candidates applying for the MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
Answer: Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Answer: Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital Location is NH-4 Bypass, SJM Campus, Chitradurga Karnataka India.