Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur
Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur is a newly established privately funded medical college in Solapur Maharashtra. Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur. The College is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur Summary:
|Name of Institute||Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur Solapur|
|Popular Name||ARMCH Solapur|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD & MS|
|Category||MBBS/Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities at Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Courses Offered at Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur
|MBBS||100(85 AIQ+15 NRI)||4.5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
ARMCH Solapur provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|M.D. (General Medicine)||7||3 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||6||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||6||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||4||3 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||3||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||4||3 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||5||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||3||3 Years|
Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur Faculty & Staff
ARMCH Solapur has a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to support and encourage self-learning to the students
- For Admission in UG courses, the Candidate should apply only through the NEET-UG Rank card.
- For Admission in PG courses, the Candidate should apply only through the NEET PG Rank card.
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well-recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
Fee Structure at Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
Scholarship at Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur NEET Cutoff 2019 30% state quota seats:
Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur NEET Cutoff 2019 70% state quota seats:
Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur NEET Cutoff 2020 for State Quota:
|Name of the Private Medical College|
|Comn||OBC||NT 1||NT 2|
|Ashwini Rural Medical College Solapur||General||65667||527||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Seat Matrix of Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur:
Private Medical Collge
|State Quota||Other Reservation|
|Ashwini Rural Medical College Solapur|
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre that provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur:
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur .
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam.
Answer: Annual Intake is of 100 UG students Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Fee Structure at Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur
Answer: UG Courses
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech PG Courses
- Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Answer: Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur ) is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Answer: Ashwini Rural Medical College, Solapur is located in Solapur, Maharashtra.