For Latest news & Updates about Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Via WhatsApp, SMS and E-mail, Enter your details below
Arunchal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022 Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar is the competent authority responsible for conducting Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counseling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. The authorities will conduct counseling for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 in offline mode starting from the 1st week of July 2021. Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counseling 2021 will be conducted on the basis of scores obtained in NEET. However, the candidate can apply through online mode only. The online counseling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counseling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Arunachal Pradesh Counselling 2021
The counseling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counseling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of Arunachal Pradesh neet counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Application- Applicant willing to appear in counseling rounds of the admission process must follow the required steps in order to fill in the application form:
- Candidates must log in to the official website of the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in have to download the application form for Arunachal Pradesh NEET counseling form 2021. Students must file the form online and take a print out of that and courier it to the selection committee along with the documents prescribed in the form. The address to which it had to courier to the following address:-
The Director of Medical
Naharlagun, Govt. of
- After all this, the applicants have to pay a registration fee
The registration fee can be submitted online or by Demand Draft in favor of ‘The Director of Medical Education T&R, Naharlagun, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh 791110. The candidate once appears for the 1st round of counseling would not be eligible for the 2nd round of counseling. The counseling fee is non-refundable.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the counseling fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he wants to take admission in, in order to lock in he/she have to log in to the website and choose the option that will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college as the seat allotment is based on his choice selection.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them. A list of candidates who had registered for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 is released by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar on their official website. The list is associated with the schedule for offline verification of the documents.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|Announcement of NEET 2021 result||01-Nov-2021 (Announced)|
|Admission notification released||12-Nov-2021|
|Application form released||13-Nov-2021|
|Uploading documents for verification||13-Nov-2021|
|Merit list released||19-Nov-2021|
|Choice filling and locking for first round||14-Nov-2021 to 20-Nov-2021|
|Seat allotment list for first round||23-Nov-2021|
|Reporting to the alloted college||Till 26-Nov-2021|
|Second round seat allotment||29-Nov-2021|
|Registration of spot round (if seats remain vacant)||04-Dec-2021 to 06-Dec-2021|
|Spot round counselling||07-Dec-2021|
List Of All MBBS/ BDS College In Arunachal Pradesh
|Course||State||Institute Name||Seat Alloted||Cat. – I||Cat. – I PWD|
|Cat. – II PWD|
|MBBS||Arunachal Pradesh||Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Naharlagun||40||31||1||8||0|
|MBBS||Manipur||Regional Inst. of Medical Sc, Imphal||7||7||0||0||0|
|MBBS||Tripura||Agartala Govt Medical College||2||2||0||0||0|
|MBBS||Meghalaya||Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong||4||4||0||0||0|
|BDS||Manipur||Regional Inst. of Medical Sc, Imphal||4||4||0||0||0|
|BDS||Assam||Regional Dental College, Guwahati||3||3||0||0||0|
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Cutoff – 2021
|Course||Institute Name||Cat. – I||Cat. – I PWD||Category-II|
Tomo Riba Institute of Health &
Medical Sciences, Naharlagun
|MBBS||Regional Inst. of Medical Sc, Imphal||75325||511||–||–||–||–|
|MBBS||Agartala Govt Medical College||92413||491||–||–||–||–|
|MBBS||Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong||45018||552||–||–||–||–|
|BDS||Regional Inst. of Medical Sc, Imphal||150334||435||–||–||–||–|
|BDS||Regional Dental College, Guwahati||139065||445||–||–||–||–|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS NEET Counselling 2021:
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar is the competent authority responsible for conducting Arunchal Pradesh MBBS counselling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of Arunchal Pradesh.
Arunchal Pradesh NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be 17 years old as on December 31, 2020, while the upper age limit for general category candidates should be 25 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST.
- It is compulsory for candidates to have domicile of the state for admission to Arunchal Pradesh NEET UG 2021. If an applicant has completed their Class 10th and 12th from the schools located in the state, they do not have to provide their domicile certificate.
- In case any candidate has passed either Class 10th or 12th outside the state, then they have to submit the general domicile certificate.
- Candidates have to complete their Class 12th with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects. While reserved category candidates have to qualify Class 12 with 40% and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) has to secure at least 45%
- Qualifying percentile should be secured to pass the national level offline entrance test.
There will be 3 rounds including one mop up round in Arunchal Pradesh UG NEET Counselling.
The tentative date of Arunchal Pradesh UG NEET 2021 Counselling application will begin in the 1st week of July, 2021.
Yes, there is NRI reservation in Arunachal Pradesh MBBS colleges.
Arunchal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Documents requirement
The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Arunchal Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Registration deposit.
- Arunchal Pradesh MBBS Application Form
The seat allotment will be done based on their preference, availability of seats, marks secured in the entrance exam and reservation criteria.