Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
About Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali is the one of the most famous Private veterinary college and has a good placement record. Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner. The college aims to create Veterinary doctors who possess the art of facilities for treating both livestock and companion animals and will cater the needs of veterinary professional in the country. Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali offers Undergraduate Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V. Sc. Animal Husbandry). The syllabus and curriculum is as per the veterinary council of India, the statutory zenith body for regulating the veterinary medical practitioners under the standards of veterinary preparation, and education.
The main focus of Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali is to provide quality education with latest technological advancements in the field of veterinary. Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali came into existence in the year 2009 to fulfil the needs of veterinary professionals with technological advancements in the society. Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali is equipped with all the latest scientific equipments and teaching aids to meet the demands of medical students who will keep the pace with the fast changing world. There are different departments like Animal Genetic Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Livestock production technique, Veterinary Clinical Complex and many more. The hard work and commitment put in by management and the affection & passion of staff and faculty members combined with the zeal of students to reach pinnacle being the major reason behind college’s success story.The institute has a hospital in its complex which serves as a referral hospital which provides medical facility for the livestock and companion animals in Rajasthan and several other states in India.
Facts in brief about Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
|College Name||Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali|
|Established under||UGC, Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner|
|Total courses||BVSc & AH|
|UGC, Veterinary Council of India|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner|
|Aid Status||Private College|
|Category||Veterinary colleges in Rajasthan|
Courses offered by Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
Undergraduate courses at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali:
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali:
The B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry is a 5.6 yeas (4.6 years academic education + 1 year obligatory internship) UG degree programme. The B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry is a course that can be selected by a person who desires to be a veterinary and have 12th with Science Background. The students, who have cleared the Senior Secondary (12th Class) examination and they had (P.C.B.) i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard with English as a mandatory subject, can apply for the B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry degree course.
B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry is the course with practical training which is five years long. The students deals with various kinds of animals and get the practical knowledge of diseases as the college and the hospital are generally nearby to each other or may resides in the same facilities with different areas specified. B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry course also contains a yearlong i.e. 12-month-long internship, in which an intern has to come across various specialties.
The total number of seats for B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry course at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali is 80.
Eligibility Criteria & Admissions Process at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
Admission Process for B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali:
Age Criteria: The candidate applying for B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry must attained 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit for getting admission in B.V. Sc. & Animal husbandry course is 25 years. For SC & ST there is relaxation of maximum age by five years.
Educational Qualification: All Higher Secondary School qualified their 12th Class in science stream including biology or bio-technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(For SC/ST category 47.5% marks is required in board exams)
Admission Process: Candidates are admitted on the basis of Common Entrance Test or on merit/marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-UG (NEET-2021) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Campus Facilities at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
Central Library: The central library is place of well stacked books and journals. It consists of huge collection of books and journals with proper management of Library faculty. Readers have access to audio-visual aids, Micro Film Reader, and internet facility. The library provides access to the broad spectrum of Agricultural Sciences including Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, etc.
Computer Lab: The computer Lab at the campus has many computers with internet connections attached to the printer. Students can take print out the medical journals for the purpose of reading.
Auditorium: There is an auditorium with the latest facilities i.e. audio visual aids, etc. It has been used to conduct seminars, conference, guest lectures, etc.
Recreational Activities: There are many games and other activities available in the campus that include indoor games like carom, etc and outdoor games like cricket, football, etc.
Hostel: There is separate hostel facility available for boys and girls. There are two hostels, one for boys and one for girls for UG students with all basic amenities like toilets, beds, fans, water coolers, drinking water, etc.
Clinical Complex: There is availability of indoor accommodation for large animals, small animals, birds and also for animals that can be kept under isolation if there is some contagious disease.
Apart from this the college has arrangements for clean and safe drinking water, Separate toilets, Banking facility, CCTV cameras, etc.
Address of Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
Arawali Veterinary College
Jaipur-Bikaner, NH – 52, Via Ranoli, Bajor,
Sikar Rajasthan – 332001
Contact No.: 01572-222748
FAQ on Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali
Q.1 What are the courses offered by Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali?
Ans: There are Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses offered by Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali namely B.V. Sc. & A.H.
Q.2 What is the address of correspondence of Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali?
Ans: The address of Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali is
Arawali Veterinary College,
Jaipur-Bikaner, NH – 52, Via Ranoli, Bajor,
Sikar Rajasthan – 332001
Contact No.: 01572-222748
Q.3 What is number of intakes for B.V. Sc. & Animal Husbandry at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali?
Ans: The total number of intake is 80 for a session in B.V. Sc. & Animal Husbandry at Arawali Veterinary College, Arawali.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BUMS, BHMS, Veterinary and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS, Veterinary and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at-
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org